Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: San Rafael, CA - 1/30/2016

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Thank you!
    This always mixed me up, we don´t have this in my country.
    I know what you mean. I experience a similar thing when I read printed material in languages other than English.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Wow, your spelling "clew" was a clue for me in my redefining "clue" for myself, and I really like what I found:

"Greek Mythology: The ball of thread used by Theseus to find his way out of the labyrinth."
    I'm glad my ancient way of spelling added meaning for you.

Anywho, back to Abraham...

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Anywho, back to Abraham...
    Well, it is about understanding what Abraham say. If I was thinking of clues as pieces of information in a mystery to 'figure out," and now I'm seeing clues as showing me the way, that is a really good thing! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    I am wanting to connect the dots of the first quote about PoLR and this one about how we adapt to allowing around our resistance.

So we adapt so that our resistance feels normal and then we adapt to allowing around the resistance and that is our PoLR and going with the flow and by going with the flow we put less resistance on our path and allow old resistance to dissolve?
    From memory they are saying that because we get used to our own resistance it feels normal and comfortable and odd when we move away from it, so we may question if our path of least resistance is ‘right’. They also say in Sacramento that our IB guides us to our PoLR and if we don’t take that, leads us to another path of lesser resistance and so on.

Buried within the clues they leave is your conclusion also. That because following a path of lessening resistance leads to the receptive mode, then, from within the receptive mode, resistance is dissolved. I’ve had this happen many times in my life. I’ve really disliked something or a course of action and then a long roundabout route gets me to it again and I go with it and then wonder why I was so against it.

They do make the distinction somewhere between lowering resistance (as in meditation) which would be soothing and the receptive mode (as in high flying appreciation).

Meditation leaves you close to the receptive mode and from there it is easy to slide into it. Sleep lowers resistance and upon waking we are in the receptive mode which continues as long as our thoughts stay attuned.

Thinking of love, appreciation, the joy of clarity, we’re all in this together etc. for just a short time, brings me into the receptive mode if I’m not already there.

The workshops are so high flying they almost vibrate off the page.

Leonie, I appreciate that you brought receptive mode into the picture and all that you brought together in this. I also enjoyed what you added to this about PoLR from the Sacramento workshop, because I've been more aware recently of how things come to me in a number of ways until I receive them. It's a good thing to see that is happening. I'm watching (witnessing) what happens (the unfolding).

Oh sunlover I just remembered the segment in San Francisco (13/14 February) where Abraham describes their messages to us as being like millions of birds pooping and the sky is filled with bird poop dust until it clumps together and forms a dollop that we can see. Meaning that their words are a never ending flow and eventually we do receive it.

I know you told me about that but I don't think I heard it.

OK forgive me but I have to add another one. The workshops are so funny I find myself laughing out loud. While that bird dropping analogy says it one way (what you said about things coming to you in numerous ways until you get it) there is a very funny start to a hot seater’s segment in one recent workshop where he says that he and his wife are fighting constantly and he’s sick of telling her the same thing over and over. Abraham says ‘imagine how we feel’.

oh my, they are too funny

I enjoyed that one! And I so appreciate that they are emphasizing the vibration for me with the words, because I understand and integrate things best that way. Our processing mechanisms are as wonderfully unique as everything about us is. And I appreciate they will repeat a message to me repeatedly like a mantra. I am so blessed by all of this.