Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento 2/27/16

Sacramento 2/27/16

Lots of wonderful stuff in this workshop but I’ve been taken by a segment where Abraham talks more deeply about a word they’ve used a few times recently. It is ‘advocacy’. I’ve noticed their slight emphasis on it and sensed a build up around the word.

In Sacramento there is a segment by a father who is so excited about his almost 5 year old daughter who he and his wife have ‘guided’ with Abraham inspired insight. Abraham very gently ‘guide’ him to the understanding that he is in fact an advocate for who she already is rather than a ‘guide’ because she already has her own guidance.

I sometimes feel for the right words too when it comes to others. We have a powerful influence but are not the channel for someone else’s vortex nor can we assert into their experience. However I can (vibrationally) advocate for them.

Listening to San Francisco (February 14th) I was reminded by the conversation with the woman whose niece lives with her that I could do more vibrationally in a situation of my own then I had contemplated. I had just accepted the circumstance and worked my way around it but in fact I could take a more pro-active vibrational response. I have been a bit lukewarm in my focus. I was in favour of the idea and mentally cheered them on but wasn’t more involved then that.

I decided to want a resolution that would suit us all by my getting behind their desire. So here it got tricky. It was now my desire so instead of a ‘that’s nice dear’ response I was personally more involved. Still I was not desiring to take on the responsibility of making it happen even vibrationally.

Now I’m rehearing the use of the word advocate. I can be, and am, an advocate for their ability to fulfil this desire. I can focus on their skills and success rate and natural manifesting etc. It’s taken my viewpoint and spun it around. I’m involved in a new level of advocacy.

Abraham also says the NP are our advocates and I love this idea. This is someone, or the many, who are so convinced of my worthiness that there is nothing I can do that would change their mind. Not only that but on any occasion that presents the opportunity they’re there presenting me in the best light, smoothing the way, dropping seeds.

I use to think of NP as a PR team but I love the word advocate far more.

Thank you so much, dear Leonie. Pro-activeness without losing my stableness in interpersonal relationship is what I am considering these days, and your post inspires me a lot.

Thanks for sharing this, Leonie. And I appreciate that you brought into this also the perspective of the role of np. I like how each new description suits vibrational perspectives I am experiencing and answers what I have asked for, many times answering several requests with the message and vibration offered in one word. This is wonder-full for me right now. Thank you!

so much leonie >>>> this is beautiful
    In Sacramento there is a segment by a father who is so excited about his almost 5 year old daughter who he and his wife have ‘guided’ with Abraham inspired insight. Abraham very gently ‘guide’ him to the understanding that he is in fact an advocate for who she already is rather than a ‘guide’ because she already has her own guidance.

Ooh, I like how this idea of advocacy gels with my own idea of my fuller me as being the cheerleader! Very good! Thanks L.!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Ooh, I like how this idea of advocacy gels with my own idea of my fuller me as being the cheerleader! Very good! Thanks L.!
    A new perspective of my cheerleader aspect (that I had been inspired to redefine) was one of the things I received in this vibration, too, Skylark. I'm happy for this beautiful refined beingness that is a purer vibration.

this fits perfectly with my feelings of being available to myself more

i'm feeling like my own advocate to take care of my own body with more respect and love than ever before. making choices that suit me rather than something that just "seems" exciting.

genuinely knowing what is a best choice for ME

I love this!

I have been able to take care of my mind and spirit much more easily than my body, which I have had on and off resentment towards it since a kid. Now I take that renewed, resurrection power to my body.

this feels easier and more loving than ever before.

for starting this thread leonie

Thanks for the reminder lemon. Abraham talks about self-advocacy as well. I felt the same way you describe. Finding out that some of my choices have been more to do with others’ views than my own, and then finding the ease of making my own choices once I embrace this. Particularly in the physical.

I wanted to share some of my journey with Abraham-the enthusiasm, clarity, evolving awareness, inspiration, personal translation and connection of All That Is. We’re all in this together has never been this meaningful before. The workshops are a vortex. So many of us want the clarity, the knowing, new precision. It’s wonderful to feel the momentum gathering as it all comes together.

You’re!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post
    Thank you so much, dear Leonie. Pro-activeness without losing my stableness in interpersonal relationship is what I am considering these days, and your post inspires me a lot.
    Oh yes Jenny! Since we’re all in this together relationships are central to wellbeing and locating that stability and power is at the core.

You’re!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Thanks for sharing this, Leonie. And I appreciate that you brought into this also the perspective of the role of np. I like how each new description suits vibrational perspectives I am experiencing and answers what I have asked for, many times answering several requests with the message and vibration offered in one word. This is wonder-full for me right now. Thank you!
    Sunlover, the layering of the information you mention is a feature of Abraham’s workshops and it makes it personally very satisfying for me. The immensity contained within their words fills me with awe. So much meaning in so little. But of course it’s not little as it accesses everything that has ever existed and especially the leading edge.

It is my pleasure to share with you!