Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento 2/27/16

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Ooh, I like how this idea of advocacy gels with my own idea of my fuller me as being the cheerleader! Very good! Thanks L.!
    Oh yes, skylark! When the 2 little ones in the house were younger I would do the commentary for them as they raced their bikes around the yard, putting in cheers and winning and victory over crashes etc. Now that they’re a little older they do it themselves (to the point where it drives the adults crazy).

Now I like to imagine my IB doing the same for me. Sometimes I see and hear the clapping as I walk away from an interaction. I’m not kidding!
    You’re !

I'm appreciating in more awareness the magnitude of the All That Is in this togetherness of wonder-full life now, now, now. ALL THAT IS is our cheer squad, our advocates, our cooperative components, our everything. Me and All That Is advocating for me. For this wonderful experience today, all that advocated for that! I love realizing that nature advocated for us! The mountains and the plants and the flowers and the trees and the lake and the river and the water and the birds and the butterflies and the sun and the sky and the breeze and the weather and the water and the stars and the moon. And the roads and the car and the food and the restaurant and the people and the phone and its apps and music and boats and water skiers and candlemakers and farmers and np and Source energy and friends and loved ones and flipflops and clothes and delicious beverages and the teachings and cyclists and kayakers and partyers and dogs and the neighborhood and home and the dishes and the strawberries and the chicken and the lettuce and the corn and the beans and on and on ALL advocating for me. ALL for me. All this and more advocating for me. The water in the lake - for me, calling me to come and rippling in delight that I was there. Np prepaving for me, giving me the vibrational resonance and syncing up all of this and me and my dh. The beauty, the joy, the life, the magnificence of it all advocating for me.

Perfect words, sunlover. "The beauty, the joy, the life, the magnificence of it all advocating for me. "

As I walked home today from the local gym, I could see that a few young kookaburras were competing for territory and doing a lot of laughing and making a whoop whoop whoop victory sound. All of this - just for me. There was no one else around to enjoy this display on a very quiet Easter Monday. Literally this show was just for me. A personal message from All That Is reminding me of its advocation.

I love that, Leonie. That now brings fun into advocacy for me! Thank you! Aren't Abraham sneaky advocating for us to experience ever greater our true worthiness through our PoLR!

I love how this from the Sacramento intro fills in more of my advocacy stance:

"Is the momentum of your experience about praise?
    Is it about positive expectation?"
    Last edited by Sunlover; 03-28-2016 at 03:27 PM.

And from the Sacramento into, this represents for me some of the advocacy of Abraham and np for us:

"... we want you to know something that we know about you:

We know about your true momentum. We know the momentum of Who You Really Are. We know the momentum of blessedness and worthiness that you came into this experience with and still that is the dominant momentum that is you.

We want you to try just a little bit to become a vibrational match to that momentum that is really Who You Are and then Watch What Happens with just the slightest adjustment of your mental attitude. Your mood matters so much because your mood is your indicator of what you are doing in relation with this vibration that is your Vortex. Your mood is everything, and don't you know it?

So let's talk about Receptive Mode for just a moment because when we talk about Receptive Mode we are talking about you being the vibrational frequency that your Inner Being, that your Vortex, that all that You Are is. Being in the Receptive Mode of that Pure Positive Energy."

Sacramento, 2-27-2016, nuggets from the into:

On desire:

"We want you to call it a reality in the moment you have launched it."

"Enthusiasm is you on the trail of it.
    And if you can keep that up, it will become something that is visual."

"... set your tuner, your receiver, to the frequency that is being broadcast."

"Much of what you want is on the journey all along the way."

"Life is supposed to be interesting and fun and loving every step along the way."

"You have a vibrational relationship with it." (your desire)

"Step 4 is the mastery of knowing what the receiving mode is and being able to get there when you want to and stay there because you like it."

"And Step 5 is our favorite one. That's where you go back to Step 1 and you're not mad at yourself. Step 5 is where you acknowledge that this is the process of life and that you're gonna be sifting and sorting and you're going to be knowing what you don't want often before you know what you do want. And what you do want is so important that you are embracing the contrast..."

"Be the translator of the vibration... (of what's in your Vortex) You came to be the manifester of these things."

"Allow yourself to feel the momentum of your journey."

"Be happy about the IDEA of prosperity."

"It's time for you to understand that your Vortex is RIPE and RICH."

Sacramento, 2-27-2016:

Step 6:

"... everyone who has ever lived, all now non-physically focused in this important moment that you are now living, and when you have that kind of awareness and consciousness, that you can stand in your now and feel all of that focused upon you, there is an understanding of your value, of your worthiness, of the perfection of your beingness that is sublime. It is indescribable, and we are happy to call that Step 6."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    I love how this from the Sacramento intro fills in more of my advocacy stance:

"Is the momentum of your experience about praise?
    Is it about positive expectation?"
    This reminds me of the way Abraham emphasise that we should ask why we are in the receptive mode. That is if we’re not sure or experienced at it, to identify the thoughts that led to the ideas etc.

A hot seater says that she is experiencing joyful and fulfilling writing inspiration but ‘they’ seem bossy. Abraham asks 'is it normal for her to be bossed around?’ They talk about thought forms and retell the story of a woman who had crossed a bridge in her local area many times with no problem but lately had fearful reactions that made her hesitate to use it. They explained to her that thought forms are available to those in the vibrational vicinity and that she because of recent fear reactions to burglaries in the area was now predisposed to attract them. (The bridge had a dramatic history and prior to her sensitisation to fear she hadn’t ‘heard’ these thoughts.)

They’ve made this point a few times - that we’re always in some kind of receptive mode. They generally refer to high flying receiving, and that is why they suggest we follow the thought progression to ensure an idea comes from our IB. Ask why we’re in the receptive mode. Praise, appreciation, love, knowing, positive expectation, all are great high flying receiving vibrations.

The hot seater above simply has to reconfigure her expectations around receiving or change her beliefs about how others treat her. Her results will be even better and the whole experience taken to a new level.

I just love the delight and wonder in the hot seater’s voice as she describes her joyous receiving even with this slight hitch.

Pre-paving our receiving mode is the key. (Another one they’re all so good!)

I love that feeling of calm assurance. I love the clarity. Every aspect is answered and the steps are simple. I feel very much assisted and endorsed by NP for whatever it is. I feel a part of something bigger - I feel Source breathing me.

Leonie, yes, sometimes I experience being given extra breath and it feels magnificent. I have experienced and perceive breath as the life force energy of Source.

I like that you shared about the perspective of advocacy before I listened to this workshop. I am perceiving everything I've heard so far in all the aspects of that. It is much more meaningful for me. I've just listened to the segment of the woman who is a massage therapist and hospice worker and it was interesting to see the two differing aspects of her place in relation to the other person and Source energy: being in the flow and staying in that focus when doing massage therapy, and to be in sync with all the flow that is there for the person when doing hospice work.