Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sacramento 2/27/16

Abraham say they will assist in seeing auras if the desire is for fun, but not if it is to see something to believe it.

Sunlover, thank you so much!!

From the clip:
    Abraham Hicks SACRAMENTO, CA,NEW HIGHLIGHTS (26 feb 2016)

"Imagination: Image. Active image.
    Unconditional, because I'm not looking at something and observing it. I'm not looking, and observing. Actually, without even knowing it, I've found a vibrational stance which is causing the images. Ah! I have found a vibrational stance that is causing the images, and I am receiving the images. I'm not imagining; I'm allowing myself to be imagined on, IN.

So, Abraham, did you just say I'm not the thinker of my thoughts? Mmmmhmmmm! (yes)
    You are the achiever of the frequency that allows you to receive and translate the vibration into a thought.

[Story of Esther visiting with hairdresser who was talking about something she sees, and Esther was explaining to her that]:

'I find this place where I can translate into words, and you are finding a place where you are translating into images.'

That's what imagination is.

Now, those images come to you from some vibration somewhere. If you've been worried about a lot of things, if... It doesn't matter what it is that you're believing, there is a vibration that you are translating into images.

So, what we really wanna say is, we wanna get way down the road to Step 12 so that you are consistently in sync with who you really are, and then allow yourself to be the receiver of what you are calling imagination, which we are calling: translating vibration into the presteps of what you later will experience as reality.
    I'm creating fertile ground for my imagination."

Continuing-
    From the clip:

"We wanna take that idea further (turning thoughts to things) by saying:

Allowing the vibration to become the thought to become the thing.

You're not turning anything to anything. Things are just becoming, because LoA is making sure of that. And, when you posture yourself in a way that you allow that -

So, your entire work must be about getting yourself in the receptive mode, which just means: get happy!

Don't work on your imagination- get happy!
    Don't try to figure things out- get happy.

Decide that your dominant intent is to be in the receptive mode, which means, you're gonna take the PoLR from where you are right now.

So, could someone write a book that says: ...
    This is the manual of the PoLR.
    Take these steps.
    OR:
    Does everyone stand in their own unique place in relationship to where they are and who they have become, and is the PoLR something that is moving about for them that they're just finding the vibe of.

[Taking the path that feels the best right here, right now.]"

continuing from the clip:

More on PoLR:

"... Only he could know if it's the PoLR or the path of more resistance. There is no formula that's right for everyone. And, the formula that feels right for you right now may not be the formula that's right for you as you get down the road a little bit, because the PoLR keeps shifting because it keeps being the PoLR in relationship to where you are and what you now want, and where you are and what you now want.

Only what feels best to you is the path for you. And the more you allow yourself to be in the receptive mode to receive the impulse or the inspiration that gives you that feeling of relief, the more you will realize that:

Oh, there is such a clear path for you, and that Source has lighted it all up, and when you get in the practice of caring about how you feel and reaching for that alignment first, because alignment trumps everything, what you will begin to discover is that there are not twelve steps, there are a million steps, and they will light up just when you need them.

It is unlikely that the same step you are taking right now will light up for anybody else at the same moment, because your relationship with your own Vortex is much more varied than you know, you see.

What you are wanting to impart to yourselves and to ... everybody through the clarity of your example is:

I accept the goodness of me, and I've decided to let life treat me, right now, as well as it can. I'm in the receptive mode of what's best for me right now, what's best for me right now.

And, don't you want that for everyone you love? Don't you want to find a way to help them become consciously aware of what's best for them, moment by moment by moment?"

"Imagination: Image. Active image.
    Unconditional, because I'm not looking at something and observing it. I'm not looking, and observing. Actually, without even knowing it, I've found a vibrational stance which is causing the images. Ah! I have found a vibrational stance that is causing the images, and I am receiving the images. I'm not imagining; I'm allowing myself to be imagined on, IN.

So, Abraham, did you just say I'm not the thinker of my thoughts? Mmmmhmmmm! (yes)
    You are the achiever of the frequency that allows you to receive and translate the vibration into a thought.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!Again and again, thank you!

"We wanna take that idea further (turning thoughts to things) by saying:

Allowing the vibration to become the thought to become the thing.

You're not turning anything to anything. Things are just becoming, because LoA is making sure of that. And, when you posture yourself in a way that you allow that -

So, your entire work must be about getting yourself in the receptive mode, which just means: get happy!

Goodness me, Sunlover, I didn't listen this WS, but read your nuggets and AGAIN and AGAIN read here "my thoughts", what I know myself! HEART just SAY YES again and again to the each words!!!
    Thank you!!!!Awesome!!! Simply great!

Quote Originally Posted by sweet butterfly View Post
    Goodness me, Sunlover, I didn't listen this WS, but read your nuggets and AGAIN and AGAIN read here "my thoughts", what I know myself! HEART just SAY YES again and again to the each words!!!
    Thank you!!!!Awesome!!! Simply great!

"Your guidance is your blessing. Your guidance is your friend, you see. Whether it's a negative emotion or a positive emotion, it's an indicator of what you are broadcasting from and what LoA is going to emphasise and emphasise and magnify and reveal and produce for you. IOW, you can tell by the way you feel [emphatically] what is coming.

"But we don't want you to change your emotion because of what's coming down the road. We want you to tune your emotion because how it feels right now.

"[teasingly quoting us] 'Oh, I'm not going to feel miserable because a bad thing may come.' [Laughter, HSer agreeing]

"[talking for themselves] A bad thing's here. It's Misery. [More laughter.]"
    --Abraham, 2/27/16, Sacramento, CA

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    "Your guidance is your blessing. Your guidance is your friend, you see. Whether it's a negative emotion or a positive emotion, it's an indicator of what you are broadcasting from and what LoA is going to emphasise and emphasise and magnify and reveal and produce for you. IOW, you can tell by the way you feel [emphatically] what is coming.

"But we don't want you to change your emotion because of what's coming down the road. We want you to tune your emotion because how it feels right now.

"[teasingly quoting us] 'Oh, I'm not going to feel miserable because a bad thing may come.' [Laughter, HSer agreeing]

"[talking for themselves] A bad thing's here. It's Misery. [More laughter.]"
    --Abraham, 2/27/16, Sacramento, CA