Thread: Phoenix 3-5-16

Phoenix 3-5-16

Abraham says ‘it’s Esther’s happy birthday’.

I’m excited by a woman hotseater who starts by explaining that her wealthy world was rocked when she ‘lost’ her contract to market the auxiliary items associated with Minecraft. She certainly got my attention as this household has 4 boys on weekends who would spend 24 hours daily on Minecraft if let do it. She than found herself having 4 magical days in Boulder and wants to know how to get there again. Not Boulder but in that magical state. Abraham says that she has the ability to recognise the difference between being there and not. This has been to her advantage all along.

Next the same hotseater describes how she dated for a while a man who is ‘exceedingly’ (her word) wealthy. She had a minor problem with her car and he offered to buy her a new one. There were other reasons why their relationship ended but she realised that she didn’t need him to manifest for her financially. Abraham explains that she had desired to get to know someone who was at a different and higher level of prosperity than she had already known, to experience his allowing but not for him to be the channel of her wealth.

I found a resonance with this. I’d expressed a desire to myself earlier this year along the same lines. Then I realised that the many stories Abraham has been telling about the ‘castle’ and the various decisions Esther makes and how she has learned new things such as the story of her giving someone a job who wanted it rather than him being the person it would be exciting to have in that position, and the costs of restoring her roof (millions) etc. as a side note when emphasising the contractor issues, makes Esther a perfect example of a woman who is both of extreme wealth and alignment with her IB and all the resources of NP.

Up until then I had accepted the stories on face value as a demonstration of how to stay aligned when dealing with others or get in the receptive mode and then.

After thinking about the continued examples in recent workshops of the situations Esther was dealing with, I realised that she is the ideal person to ‘know’ and model wealth. It felt like an ongoing gift, this insight into enjoying the journey before and after the wealth manifests, from the perspective of total alignment, weaving in and out of steps 4, 5 and 6.

The important point to me was not that Esther now has wealth oriented information or tips to share but that she’s dealing with the same issues I remember them discussing from the beginning but at a much grander level. At the same time instead of looking from the perspective of someone who’d like to be more wealthy she is a wealthy person coming to terms with different aspects of those same, yet different, issues.

I’m not looking to reproduce her mindset but it’s been enough to trigger a new perspective for me. It’s never about living someone else’s vortex. Your own is always better.

I want to play with this more over 2016. I decided that the emphasis Abraham has put on the story Jerry told about the language teacher (repeated again in Sacramento) who successfully gave students new identities in class to help them learn better, has great potential as a role play opportunity. I’ve set myself the fun goal of taking on new personas as inspired by the workshops.

As usual Abraham (and Esther) are magnificent!

Abraham talks to a man who is very successful but feels as though he canít stop his mind. He loves creating businesses but has time for nothing else when he does. They talk about the 3 reasons for coming here: freedom, growth and joy. I donít know if itís just that I heard it differently this time but they emphasise balance between the three. And just as he can leverage NP for resources he can leverage NP for joy.

I like this very much. It is a timely reminder of what I want too. Balance is my new favourite thing.