Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: kitty happiness

kitty happiness

Hi guys! I am so happy to post this success! I made deliberate alignment with an action a few weeks ago concerning my beloved kitty.
    She was losing hair and I first thought it was specifically tied to a physical cause of a reaction to either our new garden apartment environment or bug spray....but then it became a purely vibrational to inspired action journey that I aligned with.

Also, I had stopped giving my kitty a pill to control her liver enzymes as they had been elevated for the last year....but some months ago.. I sensed they were upsetting her tummy..and that I wanted to do things more vibrationally.

So.. I stopped the pills and did some homeopathy with her.... she seemed so happy and well for some months, but the hair continued to fall..and so then I decided to speak with kitty via our most excellent pet communicator to see what was going on. I had correlated the fur thing with some pesticide spraying here..but my beloved kitty said it was nothing to do with the place here where we stay..or spray..nor stress....but really just the new vibration of our geographic location...but that she prefers it here.

I was fine with all of that..but when more fur started coming out, I was having trouble maintaining alignment.. and then she even started to eat less.. .and I sensed she was mirroring my worry.. of course. So, I finally decided to make an appointment with a regular vet to check her body and all blood work.. It just felt like POLR for me. I had an alternative to see a great holistic vet...but she wanted to scrutinize her diet and do all kinds of supplement/herb/acupuncture/reiki things.. and to me I just felt like I knew what would be right for us would be to confirm there was no skin problem and that her blood levels were fine. And I also wanted to continue with our homeopath. I knew I would have to be strong in my alignment when I went for all of these things..and I started to imagine going just as I wished and how it would feel. It felt so powerful to decide this!

Then..our vet appointment got cancelled twice..and I was happy..because I needed more time to align.. lol..and so I did more work. And it helped..she was eating well and we even stopped homeopathy for a while.. just let everything be vibrational a bit.

Then we finally went..and the regular vet spoke very muggle like about how it must be allergies to our environment and that her blood levels would probably worse for it.....and to be honest that made me feel bad..but I just decided it was fine whatever the outcome anyways. My kitty is well and will be well cared for no matter what...and every time I really really focused..... I just felt her strong able body and spirit....and I felt things aligning..and it was so nice...and the rest of the time I forgot about it and focused on other things.

Now I got the call today that all the blood levels are really good..and the liver ones are even in the lowest range of where she was when she was on those liver pills. They also said it showed no evidence of allergies.

This of course is really fantastic news..but to me ..the really huge success was that I aligned with a decision that combined both deliberate choice of how I wanted to proceed..the outcome.. and also POLR in that I went for the medical route without losing alignment. That is something I have worked on quite a bit..and I must say I feel very good I was able to do that!

So..now I feel very happy... because I know for sure her liver levels are good off the meds..and I also know her vital force is in excellent working order...and by the way.. she has way way much more fur than bald..hahaha...

I feel so good. In fact, I did so much releasing lately that I noticed she also shifted. I would not be surprised if the fur starts to grow back! Aren't beasts just amazing friends and teachers?!!!!
    Thank you for listening.. I hope this inspires some vibration/action/alignment for someone else!

yay!, i'm so glad for both of you.

oh yea , they are the best....they told us cheese wouldn't make it to 10 due to a heart condition when she was 2 [she hid her pills thru out the house anyway so we took her off them after 2yrs]. she made it to 17.5 with only the problems at the very end

she was my best teacher

LU! I was thinking about you and Cheese when I posted this.. and I was so snuzzed out..

tree, I was hoping you would embrace my cheese story again here on your thread

it's so good to celebrate our fur babies, anytime

how lucky we are to have their love

Oh, it is such a wonderful story! Thank you for posting it! I have two kitties and also started to communicate in that way to understand what is going on with them better. The feeling of connection sometimes is so strong, it is still fascinating to experience. And needless to say, our life together becomes more and more mutually pleasant

Hi Quantum Satis! I 'm so glad you enjoyed the story and now also this special communication with your kitty beasts.. hehe..I love its also because it is really fantastic co-creation as well with the medium....and then of course ultimately about my relationship to me. hehe.. Thank you for your appreciation!

oh LU... I so love little big Cheese! and YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    tree, I was hoping you would embrace my cheese story again here on your thread

it's so good to celebrate our fur babies, anytime

how lucky we are to have their love

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    oh LU... I so love little big Cheese! and YOU!!!
    too

ooh treelotus what a wonderful tail of lining up and alignment! I love it!!

and wonderful to hear that you used an animal communicator! I did an animal communications workshop about talking to the beasties, and it is just so nice to have that innate connection with them, that knowing, and ofcourse to hear them as well

yes, you and your kitten just know best
    this is such a wise tale of trust and inner guidance and wisdom and I so enjoyed reading it!
    Thank you for sharing and so happy to hear that you and your kitten are happy

much love xxxxx

Hello Treelotus,

I`m a long time lurker here, but lately I have been inspired to create an account and write something for a change. Ive been waiting for the perfect thread/idea etc, and here you are, writing about your magnificent kitty :> It made me think about my own beautiful furry critter that I love to the moon and back. I've had a similar story with him - awhile back I decided to change his diet (against vet's strong opinion not to, said I'd do more harm than good etc), I just FELT it would be better for him. I read all I could read online, was guided to the right pages, and finally the right product (supplements for raw meat) and my kitty loves it! Not only has his fur become so unbelievably shiny, his kitty breath dissapeared completely and his energy levels are through the roof (which can be tiring at 4am, lol). After I got him neutered, and again the vet kinda scared me about stuff, when I picked him up from the clinic he was extremally constipated. It got worse by day, and of course so did my mood. For a week it was in and out of vet's office, they started talking about surgery, and I think that was the final straw for me. I got home and had a conversation with myself, something like: Ok, ok ok, lets calm down here. Its just constipation, fgd's sake. Surgery? C`mon people. Look here kitty, I know we`ve had some drama, but it`s time to stop. I will let you sleep now, and I`ll do the same, and when I wake up there better be a surprise in the litter box". And by the next day, all was fine So when yesterday I noticed he was keeping one of his eyes half closed all the time, like it hurt, my first thought was oh no something's wrong, to the vet's. But I stopped myself, and decided to trust that beautiful kitty eye to make itself better. And by the next morning - all well Ok, gonna stop rambling about my kitty now - thank you for your lovely post, and all the best to you&your beautiful little furry monster!