Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: kitty happiness

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Awwww tree, Iīm sooo glad with you!!

Following your guidance, all along, and figuring out how YOU WANT it to go- and THAT is the true reason for life! I love that you have pointed me here to celebrate with you!

It is so easy to say:
    No, wait! I donīt wanna be here, or: I didnīt want to be here-
    or: This went wrong.
    But if you could just say, and MEAN:

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the
    vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    You can even say: I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But if you can just accept, that where you are
    is RIGHT, not WRONG.
    That is the thing we wanna say to you!!

Where you are, no matter where it is, in relationship to
    where you want to be, is RIGHT! Not wrong!

Itīs RIGHT. Not wrong.

Because, you are starting where you are!

And when you are accepting that it is right, than
    immediately, you turn in the direction of what you want!

from the clip Abraham Explains Benefits Of Old Resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Basil View Post
    Hello Treelotus,

I`m a long time lurker here, but lately I have been inspired to create an account and write something for a change. Ive been waiting for the perfect thread/idea etc, and here you are, writing about your magnificent kitty :> It made me think about my own beautiful furry critter that I love to the moon and back. I've had a similar story with him - awhile back I decided to change his diet (against vet's strong opinion not to, said I'd do more harm than good etc), I just FELT it would be better for him. I read all I could read online, was guided to the right pages, and finally the right product (supplements for raw meat) and my kitty loves it! Not only has his fur become so unbelievably shiny, his kitty breath dissapeared completely and his energy levels are through the roof (which can be tiring at 4am, lol). After I got him neutered, and again the vet kinda scared me about stuff, when I picked him up from the clinic he was extremally constipated. It got worse by day, and of course so did my mood. For a week it was in and out of vet's office, they started talking about surgery, and I think that was the final straw for me. I got home and had a conversation with myself, something like: Ok, ok ok, lets calm down here. Its just constipation, fgd's sake. Surgery? C`mon people. Look here kitty, I know we`ve had some drama, but it`s time to stop. I will let you sleep now, and I`ll do the same, and when I wake up there better be a surprise in the litter box". And by the next day, all was fine So when yesterday I noticed he was keeping one of his eyes half closed all the time, like it hurt, my first thought was oh no something's wrong, to the vet's. But I stopped myself, and decided to trust that beautiful kitty eye to make itself better. And by the next morning - all well Ok, gonna stop rambling about my kitty now - thank you for your lovely post, and all the best to you&your beautiful little furry monster!
    for your great story sweet basil

Thank you Wild and Beautiful!!! So lovely to see you here.. I'm glad you enjoyed our tail...hehehe...
    So cool that you have studied animal communication..I think when you have your own abilities it is usually better..but in this variety..WE get to CHOOSE from so many ways..and it felt so good to realize that..thank you so much for your kind words.. I love to milk that feeling of inner wisdom and trust..so much love to you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    ooh treelotus what a wonderful tail of lining up and alignment! I love it!!

and wonderful to hear that you used an animal communicator! I did an animal communications workshop about talking to the beasties, and it is just so nice to have that innate connection with them, that knowing, and ofcourse to hear them as well

yes, you and your kitten just know best
    this is such a wise tale of trust and inner guidance and wisdom and I so enjoyed reading it!
    Thank you for sharing and so happy to hear that you and your kitten are happy

much love xxxxx

Hi Sweet Basil! I am so honored and delighted that I inspired a first post!!! Welcome to the forum! And thank you for sharing your wonderful story! I feed my kitty all raw diet too..and I have a very long story about finding that diet for my pets as well.. which I will share later as I'm headed out for a bit..

BUT..I so enjoyed hearing how you simply talked heart to heart with your beloved fur beast..and yourself! LOVE is the elixir..IMHO...and please don't think you were rambling.. it's a beautiful story and Im so glad you shared!!!

Give your little purr factory a gentle pat/pet/scratch..whatever is her fave... from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Basil View Post
    Hello Treelotus,

I`m a long time lurker here, but lately I have been inspired to create an account and write something for a change. Ive been waiting for the perfect thread/idea etc, and here you are, writing about your magnificent kitty :> It made me think about my own beautiful furry critter that I love to the moon and back. I've had a similar story with him - awhile back I decided to change his diet (against vet's strong opinion not to, said I'd do more harm than good etc), I just FELT it would be better for him. I read all I could read online, was guided to the right pages, and finally the right product (supplements for raw meat) and my kitty loves it! Not only has his fur become so unbelievably shiny, his kitty breath dissapeared completely and his energy levels are through the roof (which can be tiring at 4am, lol). After I got him neutered, and again the vet kinda scared me about stuff, when I picked him up from the clinic he was extremally constipated. It got worse by day, and of course so did my mood. For a week it was in and out of vet's office, they started talking about surgery, and I think that was the final straw for me. I got home and had a conversation with myself, something like: Ok, ok ok, lets calm down here. Its just constipation, fgd's sake. Surgery? C`mon people. Look here kitty, I know we`ve had some drama, but it`s time to stop. I will let you sleep now, and I`ll do the same, and when I wake up there better be a surprise in the litter box". And by the next day, all was fine So when yesterday I noticed he was keeping one of his eyes half closed all the time, like it hurt, my first thought was oh no something's wrong, to the vet's. But I stopped myself, and decided to trust that beautiful kitty eye to make itself better. And by the next morning - all well Ok, gonna stop rambling about my kitty now - thank you for your lovely post, and all the best to you&your beautiful little furry monster!

Thank you so much for this deeply felt and FULLY received appreciation Beloved Elke.. this quote is wonderful..and I am connecting it with something I saw your wrote earlier on another thread that spoke to me but I have not yet commented.. but basically..such a self loving understanding... if we were meant to know everything we wouldn't have the benefit and joy of this experience..

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Awwww tree, Iīm sooo glad with you!!

Following your guidance, all along, and figuring out how YOU WANT it to go- and THAT is the true reason for life! I love that you have pointed me here to celebrate with you!

It is so easy to say:
    No, wait! I donīt wanna be here, or: I didnīt want to be here-
    or: This went wrong.
    But if you could just say, and MEAN:

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the
    vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    You can even say: I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But if you can just accept, that where you are
    is RIGHT, not WRONG.
    That is the thing we wanna say to you!!

Where you are, no matter where it is, in relationship to
    where you want to be, is RIGHT! Not wrong!

Itīs RIGHT. Not wrong.

Because, you are starting where you are!

And when you are accepting that it is right, than
    immediately, you turn in the direction of what you want!

from the clip Abraham Explains Benefits Of Old Resistance...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    if we were meant to know everything we wouldn't have the benefit and joy of this experience..
    Yes!! Then the "process of life" would peter out, wouldnīt it! All this FUN of being young and eager and new- and NOT KNOWING, yet...

This is SOOOOO BIG!!!

Thank you treelotus! One loving belly scratch on your behalf delivered

Ok, I dont wanna hijack this thread, so if I shouldnt post such long stories about myself here just let me know.

About my cat, who actually inspired my nickname, since his name is Basil - is just a perfect example of a perfect manifestation!
    First - when I was growing up we found a stray dog. Or to be more precise, the dog found us, he just appeared one day outside our house. He was half starved to death and in a very bad shape, you could tell he walked for miles. And it was a purebred rotweiller. My mom took pity on him, brought him to our backyard, fed him some food, and he just stayed - no one ever looked for him. Come to think of it, he was an answer to her prayers. Anyways, it was the sweetest and smartest gentle giant, and he was my mom`s BIGGEST fan. Like, die-hard fan. And he absolutely loved whatever she made (food or stuff, anything.) She used to play accordion, and once or twice a month she`d get into her "music mode", singing and playing. Of course us kids thought it was beyond lame (oh silly silly kids). But my dog - he was like a music connoisseur who just won a free ticket to a fancy philharmonia performance, super excited, dancing and wiggling his tail - he even sang (read:howled) along when she sang. It was seriously the most adorable thing ever. So whenever I thought of having a pet, it always came back to this picture - I didnt just want a pet, I wanted this special, sweet, deep connection, like my mom had with her dog.

Fast forward about 18 years, and I started thinking about gettig a cat. I just felt like it was time for that sweet pet to come into my life. But for 2 years it was on and off pining, always affraid that I wouldnt have money to pay for all the expenses (at the time I was in my first, low paid job), or my bf strongly disliked the idea etc etc. And after two years there came a time when I just let go, and then enter Basil

I found an ad online, I just felt this is it. I went to meet the lady owner a few days later, and from the moment I walked into her house, I could tell that it was a loving household. And the cat momma was so relaxed and purring and didnt mind me petting her new babies. So I picked one out and the lady goes - ahh, he is the cuddler. And oh boy, was she right.

He is EXACTLY what I wanted, and SO MUCH more. When I look into his eyes I see this loving, very intelligent and curious creature looking back, like I can sesnse the intelligent being in those eyes. Sometimes its so strange He cuddles, and purrs, and is my biggest fan He simply MUST sit next to my sewing machine when i sew and gently touches (quality control) all the stuff, investigates if the thread is in the right place and so on. It`s really adorable

I like to tell him how much I love him, and how thankful I am to have him in my life etc., and one day I said - it just came out like that, out of who knows where - I loved you before I met you. And it hit me - this is it, this is how I manifested him (or anything/anyone, really) - loved them into existence.

sweet basil, I for one, love your stories

my cat came to us one rainy nite in a parking place by the gym. my hubby rescued her and brought her home.

we were two independent adults with no kids or pets and were certain we didn't have the time for a pet.

well, this little fur ball was with us for 17.5 years of pure love and joy

Sweet basil..thanks so much for sharing those adorable stories!!! Your mom's dog sounds like such a treasure! And oh man do I know what you mean by having a super cuddler..and number one fan..lol.. so awesome.
    And LU..I don't remember hearing that before about Cheese! That is the sweetest snuzziest!!!!