Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: kitty happiness

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Sweet basil..thanks so much for sharing those adorable stories!!! Your mom's dog sounds like such a treasure! And oh man do I know what you mean by having a super cuddler..and number one fan..lol.. so awesome.
    And LU..I don't remember hearing that before about Cheese! That is the sweetest snuzziest!!!!
    tree, cheese was about 3 months old with a collar but no tag, she must have run away from home or someone dropped her somewhere.

he was pulling into the spot and saw her there and his heart melted , it didn't take long for mine to melt either when he brought her home, set her on the bed and she walked up to me and snuggled her nose into my face .

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Basil View Post

I found an ad online, I just felt this is it. I went to meet the lady owner a few days later, and from the moment I walked into her house, I could tell that it was a loving household. And the cat momma was so relaxed and purring and didnt mind me petting her new babies. So I picked one out and the lady goes - ahh, he is the cuddler. And oh boy, was she right.

He is EXACTLY what I wanted, and SO MUCH more. When I look into his eyes I see this loving, very intelligent and curious creature looking back, like I can sesnse the intelligent being in those eyes. Sometimes its so strange He cuddles, and purrs, and is my biggest fan He simply MUST sit next to my sewing machine when i sew and gently touches (quality control) all the stuff, investigates if the thread is in the right place and so on. It`s really adorable

I like to tell him how much I love him, and how thankful I am to have him in my life etc.
    , and one day I said - it just came out like that, out of who knows where - I loved you before I met you. And it hit me - this is it, this is how I manifested him (or anything/anyone, really) - loved them into existence.

oh goodness me Sweet Basil I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes!

I love your love story with your little heart!

I met my wee soulmate online too. As soon as I saw him I just innately knew that we were meant to be together. I knew I had found my one and yes, I told him every day how much I loved him with all my heart and that I always would!

thank you for sharing!!

aah this is such a beautiful loving thread, thank you treelotus!

I love the term "wee soulmate", Wild and Beautiful It so endearing!

I love pets for how EASY it is to love them. There is no work, no processes, it just simply flows. Sometimes I love my kitty so much I get this strange feeling like my body is too small for all that love, like it doesnt have enough space and has to overflow. And I love him for reflecting to me what it means, and what it feels, to be EASY. And loving

So hats off to our 4 legged champs! And hats off to Treelotus for starting this wonderful thread

And isn't it wonderful how they seem to have a built-in emotional-scale-position radar When I`m feeling sad, like you know, when there is this mist of sadness that just seems to cover you up, he just lays down next to me and pushes his nose into my neck and purrs like mad, when Im having a pity-party and "woe me" moment he comes up to me with this stern look on his little chubby face and lets out this irritated meow like he was saying "for gods sake woman, get over yourself, there are more important things, like feeding me some tuna", and when I`m feeling angry and frustrated he puffs up, makes this "Im a scary fluffy predator, fear me humankind" face and does something silly and funny, like run around the apartment without looking ahead (he looks at me the whole time) which always results in him running into a wall full-speed, and he just quickly jumps on his paws and is like "oh that was totally on purpose", and its just so silly and cute it literally stops my anger in a heartbeat.

Sometimes I put him on my lap and ask him a bunch of silly questions like "are you my delicious gilled cheese", "are you my scrumptious choclate muffin", "are you my tasty veggie curry" (they`re usually food related, lol) and he just lets out this adorable chirp-meow to some of those. So then I`m like "ok, you convinced me, I`ll have some grilled cheese"

I am so happy for all of your kitty manifestations! I can really relate to the tremendous love you feel for your furry critters. I also adore my cat, but deep down I have a worried vibration. As I was reading this thread, I got a vague feeling that I was stirring up this worried vibration, but this feeling stayed on the periphery of my consciouness. I didn't make a strong mental note about it. Sure enough, my kitty escaped a couple of hours later. But I eventually found her. She didn' t go too far. So everything ended well. I just got a nice reminder about LOA. Lol!

Sweet Basil..so much love to you and your fluffy little predator!

Felicie..nice to see you! Glad your kitty had a fun romp..and you are having a laugh on it too!

Lots of love to all kitty lovers here! You guys know how they love to do the bow and head bump thing... as if to say.. namaste..I love and adore you..and how you worship me...haha....I am continuing my vibrational alignment with my kitty and she is very pleased..hehe..prrrrrrrrrrr

Hello again dear appreciators of furry-purry critters I got a notification about this thread (which I am still to figure out the system) and came to see what's new. So enjoyed reading your lovely stories! Sweet Basil, you made me smile like crazy with "I am a scary fluffy predator..." thing - instant recognition And I also noticed that my emotional state is picked up and reflected back to me by the kitties' behavior in no time. Nobody run away yet, but attempts have been made

I have another very interesting thing going on - our first, older cat Semaka (well, he is only 3) sometimes comes and sits in front of me and stares - I might be reading, or doing something and only notice later that I am being not just observed, but looked at very closely. Not just kind of absent-mindedly or playfully, "come to get me" kind of way, but as if he was trying to figure out what this large two-legged female has on her mind, what she really is. He looks me directly into the eyes and I can feel his mind going "who are you, who are you?" and sometimes "are you always going to be around and love me?" And I just grab him and give him all kinds of physical expressions of my (s)motherly affection and he just purrs back. I don't know if I am making his questions up, but the look in his eyes is just so freakishly intelligent and I swear he has expressions on his face. I also know I can tell him things telepathically sometimes - when he is scared because of the outside sounds, for example. It really is a very special relationship! The little one is not so "into" us, humans, as he had his older brother as a role model and to look up to, I guess, but he is also so darn sweet - it was the first time I saw someone really bouncing off the walls Yeah, cats rock... Thank you for this lovely thread, Treelotus

Quantum Satis.. I so appreciate hearing about your Semeka. Sounds like you have such a special connection. I'm thinking you are attracting those questions from your cat for a very good reason... and I guess one could argue it's pointing upstream from an LOA perspective to say he would be asking such things...but it feels more to me like you so enjoy being the nurturing kitty mama and Semeka enjoys the co-creation greatly too.. hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Quantum Satis.. I so appreciate hearing about your Semeka. Sounds like you have such a special connection. ...
    Treelotus! Actually, I do think now that there were the questions I was asking him True, just recently I was contemplating the impermanence and here it is - I translated my own vibes into kitty. Maybe it is often like this - we hear others ask us what we were asking ourselves all along? By the way, how is your fluffy predator/wee soulmate doing? Getting even more furry?

QS....that was my first thought that popped to mind.. but then I thought how sweet it is to play that role of caring mama..which I have done and enjoy..but so good to tweak it now to something much better feeling..so thanks for this great insight!

My kitty is not growing her hair back yet.. but she looks shinier and silkier and we are enjoying some stronger alignments with wellbeing.

Ah.. I feel inspired to share the story of how she came to me.

I had a white kitten brought to me by relatives in a small southern town. It's house had burnt down. The firemen heard a baby crying, but it was the kitten..and they rescued him..put oxygen on him..and he survived. He looked black from the soot, but my cousins' dog licked him till he was white again..just the tiniest thing. I have a pic of him sleeping on top of this big dog's back..so cute.
    But they had no home for him.. the neighbors home burned to the ground. So they brought him to me when I said YES!
    Oh how I loved this cat! He was always glued to me..so pliable and fuzzy and hilarious..
    He would wait for me by the door.. he would put his head on my face when I slept.. he would put his head on my foot on the piano pedal when I played..we were just inseparable!
    Then when he was sick... how horrible a time I had..anyways.. in a nutshell.. it was a life of a lot of physical illness.. I didn't understand about LOA..and by the end..and even before to be honest.. I just was angry he had such a body for so many years..and wished for a healthy strong pet someday.

Fast forward....I felt he wanted to come back right away.. but I was depleted.. I had attracted more sick pets..and suffering..but great expansion too of course....and I told him.. please wait.. (for he was a naughty handful too..lol)

Later I felt ready for a new kitty..and went to shelters..but didn't find one for some time.. then one little black tiny kitten poked it's head to front of a cage and I heard a little voice say.. I'm the one you want. This was my first experience of some kind of clairaudient thought..and I felt quite weird about it at first.. but I went with it and asked to see this little blackest thing.

It amazed me when I held this cat how my body filled with shivers. I had never wanted a black cat either.. and this was not even a kitten..which I had hoped for.

Well..this amazing feeling of course made me want to get this kitty.. and when I took her home.. it was as if she already knew my dog!
    And at the time...someone said to me..without me bringing it up.. that in the astral plane things that are black are white..and things that are white are black.. and it just struck me how I went from white to black cat. And looking back on that time now.. it's interesting how they say this was the time of awakening...blending.

So.. still, this was surely a new cat with it's own vibe. Not super cuddly snuggly..just very nice and amazing energy. so calm.. so well behaved.

Then when I spoke with a friend.. a relatively new friend.. who did not know the white cat..I told her I got a new cat.
    and she (a self-proclaimed psychic) said..is it white? I sense the presence of a white cat! and I said.. no.. but I had a white cat before. this one is black.
    and then she said..oh.. well I sense the presence of a white cat. Then she said, emphatically, " this cat has a great body!"

And I was like.. oh I hope so!!! haha..

And so I wondered about this new cat.. could it be my white one returned. Then I realized by the papers it said it was born 2 years before I got it..around the time the white one croaked..and it was also born in a small southern town not far from the white one's home.. and had been brought to the city for adoption because they didn't have the heart to put it down in the shelter there.. it is really such a nice cat!..and..all that really made me wonder...hmm.. could it be possible..

But after a couple weeks back home.. I told this little black cat.. you cannot be him.. because you don't have the same personality.. you are just very independent..but nice too.. really so sweet but you are not a cuddler. he used to come and lie on me and nap..and melt into me. And it's okay if you don't but I know you are not him.
    And then suddenly she mewed and came to me...and slowly got on my chest.. and rested.. and over 10-15 minutes. finally melted into me..haha.
    Oh how amazing that was..

So... my sense is this was just the next logical expansion/alignment of our co-creation.. and this kitty has been the most amazing healthy wonderful pet. Even just the little indicators of the last year she is still very resilient and happy.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoy sharing.. oh here she comes.. ready for breakfast.. prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantum Satis View Post
    Treelotus! Actually, I do think now that there were the questions I was asking him True, just recently I was contemplating the impermanence and here it is - I translated my own vibes into kitty. Maybe it is often like this - we hear others ask us what we were asking ourselves all along? By the way, how is your fluffy predator/wee soulmate doing? Getting even more furry?

tree, this post caught my eye this morning and I loved to hear how ava came to you.........and all your other furballs who came before

how wonderful that you are still enjoying this process

, now i'll go back and read more of the posts from the others