Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227232233234235236237
Results 2,361 to 2,367 of 2367

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I feel so blessed.
    I had a day in paradise, in SO MANY ways.
    I feel such clarity!
    I am so loved.
    I love so deeply.
    I am showered with beautiful manifestations!
    I am showered with most meaningful insights.
    I am showered with the appreciation of those that mean so much to me.
    I feel my guidance in the most subtle and delicious ways.
    I KNOW how much sense everything Iīm living makes.

I understand!
    I understand deeper and deeper, and more delicious all the time.
    I get the thoughts, I get the feelings, I get the circumstances and rendezvouses, I get the things.
    My life is so precious, and so incredibly beautiful.

I get the small stuff, I get the huge stuff... Itīs awesome.
    THANK YOU LIFE! THANK YOU LIFE!!!

my sweet grandson!

Life is supposed to be fun.
    You said, "I'll go forth and choose. I'll look at the data, and I'll say
    yes to this and yes to this and yes to this;

and I'll paint a picture of the things that I want, and I'll vibrate about them because that's what I'm giving my attention to. And the Universe will respond to my vibration.

And then I'll stand in a new place where a whole new batch of
    yes-es are available, and I'll say yes to this and yes to this and yes to this."

You did not say, "I'll go forth and struggle into joy," because from your Nonphysical Perspective you know it is vibrationally not possible. You cannot struggle to joy.

Struggle and joy are not on the same channel.
    You joy your way to joy. You laugh your way to success.

It is through your joy that good things come.

---Abraham

Again, I feel SO BLESSED.

DH played with his beautiful new awesome red paragliderwing (above we are looking at it on the beach in Portugal- falling in love with THAT color!) -on the hill this afternoon, while I enjoyed a lazy afternoon watching him, reading a fascinating, very philosophic novel, talking with our children on the phone and enjoying wonderful smoothies and chocolate cookies.

How rich my life is! We just yesterday applied for a table in an awesome gourmet-restaurant for somewhen next week, that has the most fascinating idea of how to use saisonal and regional ingredients in very respectful, artful, fascinating ways. Not sure when we will get the actual date but we so look forwards to it. Itīs awe to meet those, who meet life with so much dedication as they do! Iīm ready for surprise and total delight. I am eager to experience THIS. I am feeling blessed to have this opportunities right here on my doorstep!

I have booked the hotels at the Chiemsee for DH and me, my daughter and her family, and my son H and his sweet girlfriend. We all look forwards to meet the whole bulk of family at my cousins wedding, in 2 weeks! I am eager to meet so many beloveds, who walked so far with me. I am eager to share the wedding celebration of my beloved cousin! I am eager to meet my beloved uncles and aunt. I am eager to feel them, hear them, hug them!

I am eager to show my new daughter in law FAMILY as it can be, as well. I am eager to share the newness with them. I am eager for CELEBRATION. I am eager and joyful about all of it! I am eager for surprise and delight and newness. I am eager for fun, for joy, for a special unfolding! FAMILY. I am EAGER for that, it feels so calling, so joyful, so easy, so lighthearted, so friendly, so FUN!

DH, my daughter, my son-in-law, my grandson and me will then drive on to Vienna and meet my beloved brother the priest, at his now-community. I SO look forwards of spending time with him! I so look forwards to enjoying his presence. I look forwards to our talks and walks. I so look forwards to show Vienna to my J, S and M. DH and me had our honeymoon here, and we visited Vienna a few time, since. I am eager to go to the Kaffeehaus and drink an Einspänner, and have some helpings of awesome Austrian Mehlspeisī.

I am eager to finally drive with the Riesenrad in the Prater (last times, there was never time for that!). Itīs one of the worlds biggest ferris wheels, 65 m high... I so look forwards to see Vienna from above, once more! I am eager to hear the Wiener Schmäh, while we stroll through the streets. I would love to walk through the Palmengarten again, and to enjoy Vienna on one or two nightly drives with the car. I look forwards to adore the fulminant, exuberant baroque- facades and interiors... I look forwards to get a glimpse of the delightful Lippizaner-horses again, getting lead to the Wiener Hofreitschule. I so look forwards to have fun with all of us in our mutual appartment- spreading out and being relaxed. Ohhh, I so look forwards to all of that.

Itīs still some time, but I already enjoy DHīs and my plans for a mutual weekend at a horse-supported seminar about leadership we booked for April. Thatīs a dream of mine since decades! I SO LOVE the work with horses. There was a time where I dreamed about offering seminars about that myself, but my dreams have turned and I focused differently. But now, itīs coming, and Iīm so curious what will spring from that, NOW.

What eagerness, what fascination. What joy. What LOVE!

In May, I want to book a weekend in Paris to celebrate our 34. wedding anniversary. Iīve never seen Paris, while DH knows it a bit. I am so curious to walk through this dream-city, and smell itīs energy, and try the patisserie at Ladurée, and stroll through Montmartre , and gaze at the Eiffeltower, of course! Taking time. Allowing awe. Allowing the most fascinating rendezvouses. Allowing, allowing, allowing! It feels as coming full circle with the biggest dreams we held, since oh so long. It feels as a closure, and new beginning. It feels as a new way of life.

And then, at end of July, all our sons and our beloved new DIL will travel to meet my mother in Canada for 2 weeks. It feels as an adventure. As another closure of a old journey, and a total new beginning. It feels so beautiful. It feels so calling! It feels... as becoming WHOLE, in some very special ways.

I so love our dreams. I so love our plans. I feel so RICH; within them. I feel showered with love, and opportunities. I feel invited by life. I feel called. I feel certain, that it all will be beautiful, meaningful, fulfilling and poised. I feel matured. I thank my father, I thank source. I thank all those who have helped me on this unfolding. I feel blessed. I feel so THANKFUL. I feel so high on life.

THANK YOU LIFE, for having blessed me in all of this ways.

Wellbeing IS yours to be had.
    And it is no earning or justifying to be done on your part. You donīt have to justify anything, really!

Your work is to chill,
    your work is to relax,
    your work is to bask.
    Your work is to love.
    Your work is to be smooth.
    Your work is to just let it be.
    Your work is to just... trust.

Your work is to know.
    Your work is to love yourself.
    Your work is to trust source.
    Your work is to trust the laws.

Youīr getting the sense of it. Weīr just giving you as many words as we can find that resonate with that tactile, visceral

FEELING OF WELLBEING.

Abe

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

You came to consciously consider who you really are!
    Which means: You came to deliberately consider who God is.

We like to explain that only a part of the Consciousness that is really who-you-are is focused into the physical personality that you believe is you,
    so that you can then begin to consciously consider the larger part of you, who continues to remain Non-Physically focused.

Once you remember that you are a physical extension of Source Energy, you can then begin to consider, and consciously tend to, your alignment with your larger, Eternal, Non-Physical counterpart.

As you made the decision to focus into this physical time-space reality, you understood it to be a spectacular arena of balance and variety and perfect contrast. You understood that there is no competition for resources, but only opportunities to give birth to your own ideas—and you understood that once an idea has been given birth, the means with which to fulfill it will follow.

And now here you are, an extension of Source Energy—focused in the environment of perfect contrast and balance, just as you have intended—
    exploring, deciding, preferring, creating, and becoming.

-Abe

I am fascinated about this new awareness: I came here, to understand ME better. Isnīt that cute! Isnīt that FASCINATING!
    I -God that I am- came here to contemplate who I really am, deeper. To experience me, to learn to know myself better,
    exploring, deciding, preferring, creating and becoming ME, more.

Oh wow, this is sooo big.
    This is so awesome... and it puts so much that was weighing me down into right perspective. I do not need to learn "how things work", to be good enough, worthy enough, or capable enough. None of that.

I donīt need to eek out any specifics- but I MAY!
    I may dig it FOR THE FUN of it!
    I may learn and focus and explore- FOR THE FUN OF IT!
    For the fascination, the passion, the awe.
    But also, what I concluded is DONE- and waiting for me to allow it to unfold.
    Itīs all done... Itīs all known, itīs all assembled, and I may relax into it and GET IT.

I donīt need to prove my knowing. I know enough- but I may play further, further, more more more more... BECAUSE THIS FEELS SO GOOD!

No need, no must. Just may and allowance... just ease and fun, game and lightheartedness.
    This is such ease. I just want to have fun! I just want to have fun. I just want to have FUN!!

I know enough, but I cannot help become more, and know more, and be more. AND ALL OF THIS IS SO AMAZING.
    Thank you life!! Thank you life!

(thanks once more, lemon! )
    sometimes i just quote with reply after just reading half the message because its soo goooooood !!

this is one of these times

bling, Iīm so glad you enjoy it!

ohhh friends... I AM SO HAPPY!!
    With no good reason so it seems, but really, I have NO REASON to not be totally happy
    MY LIFE IS SO GOOD.

My newly pieced-together lace-curtains with powder-pink-Batist- backdrop are terribly pink when the sun shines through them And I donīt care- after having gotten used to the sugar-shock I will change the backdrop into beige- if I still donīt like it- and thatīs it!

My whole house is chaotic AGAIN because Iīm painting drawers and chairs and sewing... And I love this creative energy!

I have no idea how to approach this and that, I donīt know how it will come together... And I SO LOVE BEING in the flow. I am there!! I trust. I enjoy, no matter what. I so easily turn around to the wanted side of the sticks. I so enjoy the contrast.

This piece of contrast that you hate,
    is the very thing that you asked for on a vibrational level
    in order to bring clarity to you -
    that you want more than life itself.

San Diego Jan. 2015

Ahhh, I donīt hate! I know what it really is. And I SO LOVE THAT. I so love my new born desires. I so care for my dreams. I am so passionate, in my every day life. I so LOVE to live!

THIS is what I probably came for!! This JOURNEY. This depth. This invincibility. This LOVE, this caring for the details, and milking the buffet of variety to mold it into place, incredibly deliberately- but also sooooo trusting the unfolding.

Itīs such a delicious dance!! Such an awesome balance- such joy, every day, every day.
    I like my manifestations!!! But the JOY is really what makes the world go round...

EVERYTHING is a blessing.
    Not just "in a way", but in this way,
    and this way and this way!

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks, How To Bless Your Desires Into Manifestation

It is our desire that what you have gathered from this above all other things is:
    It is time for me to just relax and chill out
    and let the wellbeing that is natural to me
    play a bigger part in my life.

You are magnificent beings who are powerful in your creating…
    And friends, YOU ARE TRYING TOO HARD!!! Life is supposed to be good and it is supposed to be fun. Let more of your moments be about things that interest you. Let more of your moments be about things that feel good while you are focused on them.

Let more of your moments be about things that make your heart sing. Or things that taste good, or things that look good, or things that smell good. -
    Just relax more of the time!

Be the selfishly oriented GENIUS that you were born to be
    and
    insist that you feel good more of the time.

And it is our promise to you that blessings beyond anything that you have lived will flow into your experience…AND FAST! There is great love here for you. -We are complete.

-Abe 5/15/04

I am still stunned, how the blessings are raining down, around me!
    Itīs the "small" things, as sunbeams at day and incredibly diamondy, twinkling stars in the night, this stunning muscatel grapes, happy laughter, awesome food every day- and loving dogs and fresh juice and fantastic sex, and fresh air, and lovely interactions with strangers, and my car and my kids and my house, and the wonderful frost on all little branches... on and on and on. And itīs also the "big", then, too- the extraordinary, the awesome, the TRIUMPHS.

Yesterday, I finished booking all our accomodations for the trip me, DH, all our 3 sons + beloved Nelli, the mate of my H, will have in this summer, to visit my mother. Yesterday, it was as 1 slam dunk after the other! I felt SO HIGH. I felt So sure, so certain, so clear- and the Universe said "do you want this? And that? And this one, too?"

It was SO CLEAR. It felt so triumphant. It felt as a dream, zooming up into the next level. As soon I knew that I wanted THIS- it opened up into more and more of what I wanted. It felt thrilling! It felt fascinating. It all fell into place. It took time, hours indeed of tuning myself into the perfection that than became- but it was such fun, all along! And it was a magic hour, where all my desires just started to dance. I am so proud!

I have prepaved this so long. I tamed so many dragons around this, since some months. I allowed so much miracles, already. This became, from being "impossible" in so many ways- into a joy-feast, now.

Ohhh I AM CELEBRATING!

...When we reach the place of my Mother, we will reside in this incredibly beautiful cottage for 3 days. I knew it would be a treasure, that they did not have open room for us for the whole span of time we stay at my Momsī village. But it will hosts us for an incredibly sweet, and very strong beginning: Weīll have an openminded host who is very happy to provide us with her huge, paradiselike garden where we can live, cook and BBQ and eat, ALL together. It feels so sweet! It feels like a true haven and heaven in one. It feels free, and wide, and embracing and totally loving and inviting. It will set the tone for the rest of the trip. It will host- and nourish in all of us a certain momentum, a mutual love, a deep harmony and sweetness, that we then will train and balance even more, for the whole length of this trip.

...in the next 4 days, our company will split up, 4 of us will live in my mothers place. Itīs a house right besides the church that she cares for so much, and we will experience the black bears sitting in her appletrees, and her daily life, and we will be CLOSE to her. We will LIVE with her. And we will love her, unconditionally, no matter what, and it will be friendly and easy and light.

While H and N (an unmarried couple) will reside in this 1 bedroom-appartment in this awesome house, located directly at the ocean. Again, all of us family will have the opportunity to cook there together and eat on the terrace, facing the sunset, listening to the ocean, speaking freely, being safe and sound, being cradled in a loving and respectful environment, watching the wales and the dolphins who reside there, and who are ready to play with us! It feels so respectful, it feels so free, it feels so easy. Itīs a dream since long for me, to have a residence directly on the shore- so peaceful, so lovely, so free.

And then, weīll wave goodbye to my beloved Mom, and take off for more journey- taking the ferry to the Vancouver Island, driving through my childhood memories, visiting my Stepmom and doing it all completely FREE. Not needing to ask, beg or hope. Being fully empowered. Being guided by love. Being close with those who laugh and love and enjoy: The family that I have built and allowed and encouraged, while I am surrounded by the town that says "Dad" in each corner.

It feels like relief. It feels as owning my life, in a very new way. It feels right. It feels as if my father in heavens is WITH me, in a way he never could, when walking on earth. It feels as a rejuvenation, a re-sourcement, as seeing it new and different and BETTER. It feels as new beginning. It feels so sweet. My kids are with me. My beloved is on my side. HOW FAR HAVE I COME!

...and I got THIS residence for all of us, for the next 2 days! A huge suite located DIRECTLY at the Yacht-harbor! I already hear the seagulls cry, the tinkering of the rigging, the waves clapping at the foot bridge. Me and DH screamed both in delight, when we first saw the pictures! It is SUCH FULFILLMENT. It is shuddering in delight! It is SUCH filling in of our grids. It feels SO AWESOME!!

And then, weīll reach Vancouver, with the ferry, again: This fascinating city that I had flewn in so often, but that I never explored. The whole city is as old- or young- as our house Which is amazing for a German, who is used to live in "ancient history", in 1000 year old villages.

I feel embraced by Vancouver, having found this sweet residence at Mount Pleasant- what beautiful name- so friendly, so easy, so light, giving us the basis to explore the shimmering skyscrapers and the awe of thrilling downtown. It feels as OWNING my past. It feels as finding the new order, and letting go of what was. It feels as making total peace. It feels so sweet, and so easy, so sure and so certain.

It feels as being embraced by who-I-really-am. It feels whole. It feels so blessed. I AM SO THANKFUL. I feel such bliss.

Blessed are the meek.
    The easy, the happy, the joyful, the aligned, the tuned-in-tapped-in-turned-on, the easygoing, the open flowing, the willing, the allowing, the glad, the happy.

-See how it goes?

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Why Quiet Your Mind? - Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop

I feel my blessedness.
    So much bliss... so much awe in my life...

Itīs cold outside. We have ice on every tiny branch.
    The stars twinkle as diamonds between the black shadows of the trees, when we drive with the open car through the beauty of the winternight.

I am SO BLESSED.
    I am so rich. I achieve what I desire, every day, in so many ways. Blessings rain down upon me.

And also, I see how much moooooore is still possible, only in what I see!
    I feel so blessed. I feel so happy. I feel so TITITO... and I know how much more I still could relax and trust and surrender. Which is BEAUTIFUL. I see, there is no end to the relief that is possible. I know, Iīm doing SO GOOD- and the more I know, the more is there to know for me. Itīs an eternal game that feels better and better and more blessed, every day. And when I slip, I really feel it!

I feel so blessed. I am in awe. I feel so thankful. I feel so clear. I feel so open for more. I feel relaxed. I feel a deep unconditional huge trust. I feel so on my path. I feel so eager for what is coming, for me, for my beloveds, for my children and grandchildren, for this whole world. I feel certain. I feel clear. I feel in knowing about the awesome goodness of life. I live Heaven, on Earth.
    I am so satisfied, and so eager for more.

I am so blessed. THANK YOU LIFE.

Living Heaven on Earth

When you hang around in that receptive mode, consistently,
    your moments in time become RICHER.

Because, not only are you steadily moving towards the big stuff you want, but all of the intertwining along the way... Itīs like the tapestry of everything that matters to you is showing itself to you as you are moving along!

Itīs like a very effective concierge, who has taken your information, and knows everything that you like, and is taking you at a tour of a city and is pointing out everything that matters to you- times about 10 000, in the moment. Where, when you get into receptive mode, and it isnīt only about your ability to rendezvous increases dramatically, but your ability to PERCEIVE what you rendezvoused with increases, too!

Itīs like, imagine, somebody having prepared a really significantly, spectacular dish for you to eat. But youīr in a bad mood, or you are afraid while you eat it. And it just tastes like glue. Havenīt you ever eaten something wonderful- and it didnīt taste good, at all, to you because of your frame of mind?

But imagine, being SO tuned in, that your IB is tasting through you!

So, your ability to translate the contents of this food is more exaggerated, and more defined,
    than it has ever been, before! So, that the nuances of what you are tasting are so spectacular, that you canīt even define it to others. You canīt even explain what it tastes like. And we promise you, any given food does not taste the same way to any two people! Because your ability to taste it is influenced by your connectionto source energy.

And now apply that to sight, and sound, and sensual, physical... Apply that to EVERYTHING! And FEEL what it feels like,
    -to be in a human receptive body- able to experience life in the way the source within you is experiencing it, in this moment in time.

2016 03 26 Atlanta