Page 215 of 217 FirstFirst ... 115165205210211212213214215216217 LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2161

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I SO ENJOY my TIME!
    What an intense, loving, joyful rich FULL TIME wer having!

I wasnt here rampaging since 4 days... WOW. Time is flying!
    My time is so precious.
    My time is filled to the brim with treasures.
    Im cleaning up the house and adore my items.
    Im bringing order to it all, and embrace new-found old things.
    Im folding the clothes for the cruise and arrange them with the perfect accessoires,
    the perfect shoes and handbags and jewelry...
    Im having such fun of PREPAVING!

My Heiko is here over the weekend, originally he wanted to work on the Hanomag, but it turned out wer all tired of hard work, and so we take it sooo easy. Easy slow joyful unfolding, cooking for my beloved son, pampering him and enjoying his laughter.

Also planning the huge gathering well have in the moment we come back Friday night from Venice! All kids will embrace us with being at "home" when we come back! I shopped for a huge delicious brunch at Saturday. And then, we will again TAKE OUR TIME and be lazy and easy, together... telling all our stories, sharing our love, celebrating our joy!

Me and DH are setting up the new beautiful cabinets, after we have finished the parquet-floor. It looks so FRESH and inviting! And, its a colorcombination that fills in in such beauty, that I dreamed of since long...

I still bask in the fantastic pedicure and foot-refloxology I received the day before! WHAT a wonderful thing. I booked another one for the next month, and I feel so GOOD in this abundance! I look forwards to having a date with the hairdresser next week, and a date with the beautician as soon we come home from the cruise, also. It all feels so sweet, so delicious, so pampered. It feels WONDERFUL and I am so proud of myself to finally have allowed ALL OF THIS GOODNESS.
    I feel SO BLESSED.
    I feel so rich!
    I feel so loving and so loved.
    THANK YOU LIFE.

Hah, Im doing SO GOOD!

All you have to do is decide what you want-
    and talk yourself into it.

-Abe

All you have to do is decide what you want-
    and talk yourself into it.

-Abe

Ohhhhh what a beautiful post!!! Weird, Ive been thinking about a pedi the whole week, even though Ive had like three in my whole life!!, hahahahaha is so great that you had one!.
    I love your enthusiasm, I love that you are transforming, renovating the house.... it feels like the house is just an excuse to move energy and feel even better, to fill everything with more love and well being. I love it,
    As always I love to read you and feel you.

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post

Ohhhhh what a beautiful post!!! Weird, Ive been thinking about a pedi the whole week, even though Ive had like three in my whole life!!, hahahahaha is so great that you had one!.
    I love your enthusiasm, I love that you are transforming, renovating the house.... it feels like the house is just an excuse to move energy and feel even better, to fill everything with more love and well being. I love it,
    As always I love to read you and feel you.

Ohhh Xio, I so love reading YOU!
    So much deep appreciation for you.
    And YAYYY to pedicures!!
    And YAYYYY to pampering and loving yourself!
    And Yayyyyyyyy to finding out more and more and more treasures and goodies and awesomenesses!!!!

I just had typed such a long delicious rampage, but then I hit the wrong key on my sweet lovely brandnew MacBookAir- and off it went into Neverland!

I will not write it all again, but it was FULL of specific joy about SO MUCH!!
    My beautiful, post-eating MacBook! So light, so tiny, so comfortable to take everywhere I go (as the cru-huuu-ise!!)

ME; understanding soo much of the Mac-technology and "how to" already

My beloved Felix who bought it for me and installed it and set the password in a way that I now always smile in opening it (my beloved rascal )

My beloved Heiko who shared us the weekend and who set up the last commode in Wolfs new wardrobe, together with beloved Jana ans Sven We had sooo much fun, just us and the screwdrivers and tiny Mirko, running across and under and above all of us and the screws!

Beloved DH who will have tonight his long dreamed of singing-bowls-massage, it feels SO RICH and so fascinating and delicious to explore!

Beloved ME, who just made myself awesome crispy delicious awesome Crme Brle + fresh strawberry-salad- because, I wanted it! Because I can HAVE it!

In 1 week, well be finishing sightseeing of Sagrada de Familia, and slowly heading out to Barcelonas harbor, NOW...

I FEEL SO BLESSED.
    I feel so RICH.
    I feel sooooo much fun and ease and joy and LOVE!!!

I am with you in spirit!

Im glad!

I am eager to tell a "reality-cruise-story" when Im back home, every day for these 12 cruise-days (including a day in Barcelona and a day in Venice) here:

Me and the Cruise

My life is SO amazing.
    I am in awe, again and again!
    Things fill in in such ease and perfection.
    Love from others fills in in such beautiful ways, in such different ways.

Hints and guidance and clarity fill in, in so many fascinating, precise ways... its stunning!
    I feel blessed.
    I feel rich! I feel comfortable, and free.
    I feel living in all sorts of luxury.
    I feel receptive.
    I feel showered with delight, in SO MANY wonderful ways!

I feel in contact WITH WHAT I WANT!
    I feel so capable and free to explore what I want.
    I can explore every love and vision in such depth...
    and when I get to the edge of my receptivity, I am EAGER to stretch myself.
    I am eager and thrilled in this constant unfolding, in this comfortable ride,
    in this fun ride, in this rich and sweet and delicious ride,
    in this adventurous ride,
    in this beloved JOURNEY of unfolding and getting ready to be ready for more, eternally!

I FEEL SO BLESSED.

THANK YOU LIFE!
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU for this game.

If the idea of it has not occurred to you, then youre not yet in the receiving mode.

(...) Often, there is something that has been gestating and is really ripe and ready for the plucking, that you arent even aware of because youre trying so hard to figure it out. And so, if you can trust that you have offered the information, and a vehicle
    [referring to the HSs desire] that you might not even be aware of is the answer to all of that, you can just get off the subject of it, and do your best to feel good, feel good, feel good, youll be in the receiving mode, and the idea will occur to you. And when it does, youll feel the exhilaration of that.

(...) Often you think that just because you want it, now youve got the long journey of bringing it aboutits not that way at all. Once the clarity of desire is clearly in your mind . . . you keep thinking, most of you do, that, Right now I want it, I want it. But now that I know it, I want it. I want it and I want it now.

(...) Once you know that you want it . . . what were wanting to do is to talk you into accepting that once you say, Whoo! I want that! its so close to a done deal that you can start celebrating with the same joy that you feel when that exhilarating idea comes.

Every time we meet with you, we begin by saying, Are you knowing what youre wanting? And you say, yes. Which often is not all that true. Because you sorta, kinda, think you do but were talking about that desire that sort of takes your breath away. That desire that makes you want to start getting on it, right now.

That desire that feels exhilarating.

~ Abraham-Hicks, Boston, MA, May 22, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

And YAYYY to pedicures!!
    And YAYYYY to pampering and loving yourself!
    And Yayyyyyyyy to finding out more and more and more treasures and goodies and awesomenesses!!!!

DH loved his singing-bowls-massage from this beautician so much, that he felt inspired to book a pedicure + foot-reflexology, himself!
    Aww, here we both go, trying SO MUCH NEW.
    Exploring and nibbling from the endless beautiful buffet of life!

Ohhhh Im having SUCH a delightful day, again!

Im driving open convertible all day long, while its raining!
    Its warm outside and the clouds are shattered- enough to see the stars in the morning, and some blue right now...
    AND the rain goes over the top of me, when Im just small and fast enough, and Im both of it!

It feels SO wonderful and fresh and luscious and lively! I SO LOVE NATURE.
    I so love the 2 shawls from lovely silky silk in red and fuchsia and salmon-pink, the colors are so amazing. The shawl caresses my skin all the time, while it waves around me when I drive!

I had a lovely time at the hairdresser who cut the hair so short that poor Wolf will gasp, but I LOVE IT. Now I have a REAL Pixie! And now my earrings show. And I feel so clear and crisp and intense. When I was ready, the hairdresser pointed me to the tiny cute rabits that hopped around freely in front of her door- somebody leaves them free over the day, and takes them in at night. How lovely! Never seen that!

And I never before had a latte macchiato! REALLY, and it tasted amazing! And it looks SO fascinating...
    And then my navi guided me in a really screwy way home towards the Autobahn- but it was the MOST beautiful scenic route, that I would have never found on my own. I loved it to have been "lost", while the drive was maybe even shorter- and SO delightful to drive!

And now I adore having my super-fresh salad with croutons and cheese and awesome garlic dressing... before preparing the beautiful chanterelles for tonight, when we will couple them with Sptzle noodles and cream-gravy and marinated lamb, and afterwards well enjoy fantastic raisin-cinamon-rolls, ohh, I SO LOVE TO LIVE.

My life is so free and rich and delicious and beautiful, and INSPIRING, and giving, and MORE than I have words for!
    I SO LOVE MY LIFE!!!

And today is Wolfs last day of work, before we take off to the cruise!!

You have a way of dragging us into your life with your writing. I'm seeing the rabbits and tasting the garlic and hearing Wolf talk about his singing bowls (I love them too!!). I'm getting rained on and getting "lost" with the navigation.

Thank you, dear friend. Your cruise notes will be so full of magic we might all start levitating!!!

Leslie!!!

Thats a goal to live forwards, to! Ill honestly try.

You are such a blessing, dear friend!