Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210215216217218219220
Results 2,191 to 2,198 of 2198

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdream View Post
    "The name of the game is focus with intention. And whatīs the intention? Satisfaction. And if there is anything else going on .... "my satisfaction, not you, honey, I love you, but my satisfaction .... I love you so much, that I am going to selfishly tune to my own resources. And once I am tuned to them Iīll give you everything that weīve all got to give you.

But Iīm not focus on you to tune - thatīs me out of whack. I am going to tune to my own resources first, and then Iīm gonna shower you with everything good that Iīve got to give, and thatīs a whole lot. And Iīm gonna pay no attention to what you are giving back, because you are not the source of my resources.

If you run around this world and look for reasons to hook up and love rather than looking for those to love you .... its so easy, because your inner being has already got a whole bunch of them inside. So when you hook up to your Inner being, it is so easy to love.

But when your concern is how you are being seen or if you are being loved, then it gets all out of whack, because you canīt control it. You might be fortunate, you might find someone who is really a lover and who is really tuned in and who really wants to hold you as their object of attention - for a while. But you canīt count on that because it is not their responsibility to love you. Itīs your responsibility to hook up with love. And once you get there you are happy ever after all the time. "
    Workshop in Seattle, WA, July 1st, 2017
    Yes, yes, YES!! EXACTLY!!!

what a perfectly fitting quote, that sooo describes what Iīm experiencing!!
    Thanks so much, dear one!

Ohhh what a WONDERFUL weekend I had!

And I so appreciate for having this place filled with love, this Forum, where it feels so inviting to focus, and open up to sharing, and focusing deeper, and using others as beloved excuse to think new and feel inspired, and to milk and enjoy and love and appreciate the heck out of it!
    Being "on my own" always, picking and choosing on purpose- and celebrating with those in vicinity.

DH and me drove once more to the Fliegerberg of Germany, the Wasserkuppe, where so many first pioneers of avionic- as my own Opi, have left their imprint and where we feel so close to them, together with the now-time-enjoyers of what-is!

On the drives there and -back, we had such delicious closeness. So much wonderful time to share and discuss and ponder. We feel really in a new life, together! Not so much seems to be different on the outside. But inside, ohhh, itīs NEW... and SO GOOD. I had brought a book and even my computer to "work" on my inspired new ideas, but then it was even more delicious to just BE there and enjoy the energy and FEEL and soak up the sun...

and enjoy how my beloved danced in the sky, above me

and around me

and with me, outside of me and within my heart!
    We are SO in this together...

I SO APPRECIATE ALL OUR DANCES.
    So much goodness.
    So many options.
    So many passions and interests and preferences to choose and to enjoy!
    SO MUCH FUN!
    So much ease.

SO MUCH LOVE!!!
    So much happiness.
    So many colors and fragrances and sounds and textures and hues of everything.
    So much to appreciate.
    This genius of today, and what is, in the becoming!
    The genius and love and passion, and the contrast in it, that is the basis
    OF WHO WE ALL ARE. ALL OF THIS!!!

So much beauty.
    So much deliciousness.
    So many desires that are to be born and to unfold,
    so much to explore and feel and take delight in.

THANK YOU LIFE!!!

You have a gigantic, powerful grid of well-being,

that you do can step into anytime you choose.
    And since it is all about focus, you can decide
    to focus
    wherever you decide to focus!

- ABRAHAM

there is so much going on in this thread right now, energetically/vibrationally that I feel like all is talking to me at the same time! a bit dizzying, hehehehe.
    I appreciate all the posts!!! I appreciate being here and witnessing so much energy moving!, love you all

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    All epiphanies want to be KNOWN and expressed in daily life, wonīt they!
    I so love reading this again and FEELING it. And I adore the ease and unconditional love with which you embrace it...
    itīs not slipping back, at all. Itīs bringing it into physicality, into "the more specificness" of physical life, aka to the next higher level.

So perfectly said!

Thank you for offering your experience and thoughts, itīs so delicious to feel it and ponder it and know it myself!

Thank you for saying that -- that it's not slipping back. I think I had been feeling like it was a loss of ground. It's MINE and now I get to play with it and make it physical.

While pondering what to write next, I had a flash of clarity. This feels so big!! I had the thought of how good it feels to feel Joy, and that was followed closely with a curiousness of why I'm less attracted to feeling Free, although I had been noticing how unfree I feel in places and I don't like it. And then I recognized the dance I have between Safety and Freedom!!

It's so funny, i don't know that I ever noticed that for myself and I wasn't even thinking about safety or freedom lately. And here this golden nugget of clarity dropped right in.

Hmmmmm Safety seems like a big player for me, and may be a platform for so much more that I want. Wow. What clarity! I can't wait to see where this takes me!!

How interesting this clarity comes just after the post of W flying through the air holding on to a curtain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    there is so much going on in this thread right now, energetically/vibrationally that I feel like all is talking to me at the same time! a bit dizzying, hehehehe.
    I appreciate all the posts!!! I appreciate being here and witnessing so much energy moving!, love you all
    I hear you!
    Whenever that happens, I RELAX... and then it all falls into itīs beautiful place!

I SO LOVE KNOWING that it alllll has itīs beautiful, wanted, golden upside.
    Each tiny bit does.
    Each rascal has.
    Each contrast holds the Universes request: "WHAT DO YOU WANT, NOW?"

Isnīt that awesome...
    isnīt that pure freedom!
    And pure Goodness, as we are free to choose the goodness ALWAYS...

I SO LOVE THIS GAME!!

So much love to you, wonderful beautiful friend!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Thank you for saying that -- that it's not slipping back. I think I had been feeling like it was a loss of ground. It's MINE and now I get to play with it and make it physical.
    That is soo big, isnīt it!

And itīs really glorious, when we just look at it in the way that source does, and when we hold this love and appreciation for ourselves that source holds!!
    We are the PIONEERS that carve out the wanted from the contrast- and BRING IT INTO PHYSICAL!! Imagine!!!
    Thatīs what my "paradise on Earth"-dream is about...

When you care enough to go in there (the Vortex) frequently,
    it begins to manifest into a reality-
    just like THIS reality (pointing into the whole room)!
    IOW, the Vortex will become a physical reality for you,
    once you are practiced in the vibration of it!

Donīt you love knowing this?
    And we donīt want that to sound like some new announcement of something
    thatīs just going to start happening! Itīs happening all the time!

Itīs been happening all along.
    Thatīs what the evolution of this planet has been, all along!

Abraham

While pondering what to write next, I had a flash of clarity. This feels so big!! I had the thought of how good it feels to feel Joy, and that was followed closely with a curiousness of why I'm less attracted to feeling Free, although I had been noticing how unfree I feel in places and I don't like it. And then I recognized the dance I have between Safety and Freedom!!
    awww, yes!! donīt we, all? ...and thatīs ADVENTURE...

It's so funny, i don't know that I ever noticed that for myself and I wasn't even thinking about safety or freedom lately. And here this golden nugget of clarity dropped right in.

Hmmmmm Safety seems like a big player for me, and may be a platform for so much more that I want. Wow. What clarity! I can't wait to see where this takes me!!
    Again, I sooo hear you...
    And isnīt it easy: As soon your freedom- adventure doesnīt feel so good anymore, just go general and bask in some more safety, again. WE CAN HAVE IT ALL!

And then somewhen we get it, that we are safe ALL THE TIME, anyway... because, safety is in our Vortexes.
    The comfort, the security, the wellbeing, the goodness is invincibly tended to by source. And when we are ITV, we always and fully GET it, no matter what!

How interesting this clarity comes just after the post of W flying through the air holding on to a curtain!!!

I have often told his paraglider-friends when they ask if I donīt want to share them, that Iīm a (PPL-) pilot myself. But I will NOT sail through the sky with a bare tablecloth above me, tied with twine at me!!

We all have our unique preferences...

...I want to go EVERYWHERE whenever I want!
    I want to experience ALL that I love and ALL that life has caused me to desire.
    And ohhh, how I do that!

now, now, now, now, now- unconditionally.
    I can feel it, NOW, in whatever Iīm in...

I FEEL SOOOO FREE.

Elfengarten, October 2017

I am in awe.
    My life is awe-some.
    My life... is so wonderful.
    It feels magic, it feels so effortlessly, it is SO DEEP. It feels LIKE LOVE.

I took a walk yesterday with the dogs on my property and was stunned by the beauty of nature.
    I clipped the herbs around my entrance, and while I sat on the street, thatīs still warm from the sun, I smelled the lavender and the thyme and the fantastic freshness of peppermint... and I FELT SUCH LOVE.

And while I sat there and love was flowing through me, and the dogs skipped around me joyfully playing with each other, ideas and visions and memories flooded me and told a story that was pure inspiration. It pulled so many dreams into one... and it felt BEYOND LOVE.

While I did my housework and prepared the dinner, the visions that showered me just got deeper. I had the impulse to listen to Abe a bit while peeling the quinces, and while I sat there enjoying the work of my hands, and the treasure of our harvest, and the fantastic fragrance of these fruits, I finally came across this quote below, it was as the orgasmic fulfillment of all that I KNOW. It was such confirmation, such understanding, such deepness, such BEING THERE.

I settled into peacefully continuing my day, while the ideas in my heart unfolded into more and more, and when I looked into the fantastic starry sky of this nightly-morning with my beloved, I KNEW with a certainty that had more momentum than ever, with a sweet deliciousness that had grown into a new understanding, that our unfolding will be ENDLESS, eternally more of joy and love and manifestations that match that.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU LIFE!!!

Godīs (your IBīs) emotional scale: Beyond love

You get the (...) spectrum of your emotional scale.
    Itīs almost impossible for you to mentally conceive of your IBīs emotional scale!

Because itīs LOWEST point is, what you call love!
    We like how youīve got that! Now, tune into your IB, and together, lets focus on something new, and whatīs beyond love!

You might call it passion. You might call it exhilaration. But you KNOW it, when you feel it.

Itīs just MORE momentum!
    Is it a higher frequency?
    Yes, itīs that, too. But itīs a higher frequency, thatīs been focused upon longer, so thereīs more MOMENTUM about it.

What does more momentum give you?
    Think about it, in terms of your physical environment. Think of the PHYSICS, that you learned in school or didnīt learn, and are learning now: What does momentum bring to the equation?

MORE POWER.
    More movement. More getting things done.
    You wanna be a powerful creator?
    Than tune yourself to the frequency of love-

and then, THEN turn on the juice!

(...) leading edge creators, are you with us?- And then you decide to become more specific from that place of your connection with love-

RAPTURE. We canīt even find words.
    Esther calls it "the magic".
    Itīs where exhilaration is so strong, and the feeling of appreciation is unspeakable.

And the POWER, the demonstratable power of that kind of alignment moves mountains. Moves oceans. Moves movements. Moves people, CHANGES power.

And we know- we can feel by visiting with you, you can feel the difference! Love feels like satisfaction. But there is way more than satisfaction, in THIS exhilaration of life, from time to time.

San Diego Ca Workshop August 2017 from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 New ~ The emotional scale of your Inner Being starts at Love (No Ads

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

I have often told his paraglider-friends when they ask if I donīt want to share them, that Iīm a (PPL-) pilot myself. But I will NOT sail through the sky with a bare tablecloth above me, tied with twine at me!!

We all have our unique preferences...