Page 226 of 226 FirstFirst ... 126176216221222223224225226
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2260

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

I can so clearly see this! And the huge celebration party upon moving in!
    And what fun process it will be..already so much energyin motion..
    Elfengarten is overflowing with love, joy, creativity and inspiration and rippling out into the stratosphere!
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

We realize more and more that me, DH and my children- including son in law, whoīs so excited and joyful about this, too- share the very same dream. Itīs awesome. It feels elated! It feels in such close love- while itīs also completely free.

In time, the perfect place for all of us will show itself- when everyone is ready with their years of travel, to "move in" to a shared big manor, castle or old factory or mill- with a huge property around, where those who want their own little house, can build that also, while those who prefer the old structures can move in and renovate to their exact liking and still have their very freedom.

Enough place for all the many MANY cars that all of us love, and want to collect.
    Enough room for several family-businesses and -workshops.
    Enough room to meet in the gardens- for celebrations or all kids to play.
    Enough room to have your very own kingdom, while you can cross the bridges with ease and visit the others!
    Enough room for treehouses and grottos, amusing follies, arcane ponds and little lakes, meadows full of flowers and butterflies, with a few horses grazing, lush forests and big rocks to climb on.

Enough nearness and closeness to have coffee together, NOW.

Ahhhh, We all dream about that, independantly! And when we share- we laugh and say "me, too".
    Itīs so beautiful.
    Itīs such bliss- to be on that way!! thank you for celebrating with me, Tree!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    I can so clearly see this! And the huge celebration party upon moving in!
    And what fun process it will be..already so much energyin motion..
    Elfengarten is overflowing with love, joy, creativity and inspiration and rippling out into the stratosphere!
    awww tree, this feels sooo POWERFUL!!!
    Thank you so much!
    Be blessed dear friend!!

Ahhhh YES YES YES!!!!!

tree what a beautiful co-creation!
    What a beautiful opportunity to ramble about my beloved plants.

Different species thrive in different soil and different climate-zones (which both can be very different on 1 property already!). Itīs thrilling to understand the unique place you are in- and how it differs from one end of your garden to the other! you will get help about that in any garden-center or nursery. I also love the fantastic information that my library of books gave me about fragrant plants and vines and groundcovers- including those which teach how to create the most beautiful effects, themes, and "rooms" in any possible space. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Each desire can become true!

And if one specific plant wouldnīt grow in your climate, then there others who can substitute it. I SO LOVE this huge variety of opportunities! This world is AWESOME. And sooo beautiful. Wishing you so much joy on your specific journey, dear T!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Elke.. I love the small purple.. or blue? flowers below ..but really my favorite now is the small white one on the path in the second pic below. So sweet.
    I also am curious to know the name of the flowering vine on the tree...and the darker tiny purple flower on the moss, if you happen to know it off-hand. It's incredible how many variety of flower and plants there are!

Your rampage inspired me to stick to the more natural forested feeling with my landscape. It really is my favorite too.
    I am also seeking more native plants here. I notice there are many cute tiny wildflowers. (Thank you Pinterest!)
    My lot has a large slope..maybe I will add a small waterfall at a later time. Oooh...
    But for now I want to cover it with flowering vine. Hopefully, I can find one similar to the little white flowers. How magical would it be to have little lights in the evening dotting the slope?! (Thank you,POE!)

It would be so nice to having different flowers at different times of year and beautiful scent bursting in the air.
    Maybe some small wid strawberries. I do already have wild raspberry growing! And maybe I will add blueberry too!

So many wonderful choices I am considering: Bay Magnolia, Fringe Tree, Yellow Wood Tree, Rhododendron, Winterberry, Brackenbrown Magnolia. This is quite an expansion from my original ideas. I'm so glad I took my time with this.

Thank you again for your glorious riff on my landscaping post, dear POE It's so fun to feel the LOVE, enthusiasim and creativity bubbling here with you!

P.S. I have a steep slope going down to my main yard. There are wooden stairs with hemlocks bordering them. I will place a cute hobbit door there for the grand entrance to the magical forest below
    I get goosebumps reading you! Again- Iīm wishing you so much fun in all of it!! And I look forwards to your rampages (and pictures?) about it!

This blue ones are bluebells (hyacinthoides non-scripta) who bloom in spring and spread more and more and more all by themselves, if they like the soil. In England, they cover the ground of some woods as far you can see... and make the trees look as if they would be floating. and they smell, when they are allowed to grow in big numbers! Sweet as honey. Awww, what a treasure! They come in all shadows of true blue up to violet and white as well.

This would be forest-clover, which takes even very deep shade. So beautiful, it comes with green or even violet foliage, can have white, yellow or pink flowers, and makes my heart skip in delight whenever I come across even a single tiny fragile looking plant. But itīs so sturdy, many even treat it as weed!

This is probably my most beloved Clematis of all, the forest Clematis "montana". There are endless varieties from it, totally white, fully pink (see below), but I so like the most wild form, as above! It only blooms once a year in spring, but in fall and winter itīs seed stems are arcane and fantastically beautiful, as well- they get called "old mans beard", then. Imagine it in frost. Winterwonderland! The vine grows 10 meters high and more, climbing all on itself when it finds something to hold to. What a fairy-flower! I am SO in love with them.

And thatīs corydalis. Itīs a huge family of plants, they all are wizards in some way. And some of them blossom all year long. They come in all imaginable colors of blossoms and foliage... and they are SO hardy. Arenīt they all adorable! When you have studied them for their energy- as I did, to make Bach-flower-like remedies, you FEEL their unique gifts, and skills and what they care- and stand for.

Each one a little bit different than the other. Myriads of subtle (and sometimes pretty bold) variations on the themes "Wellbeing, love, beauty, certainty, clarity. peace, power, freedom"... Itīs amazing. The more you dive into, the more you KNOW them, and what they bring to the table of life. All so very, very precious.

And thatīs all just a tiny part of the huge fantastic awesomely beautiful palette of plants that would grow in the shade in a forest! Donīt make me REALLY start to rampage about it all!

I SO LOVE plants. I so love nature. I so love gardens...

THANK YOU LIFE for this abundance and beauty and variety- this WORLDS of joy!!
    And thanks T for inspiring me!
    Will you have a Tree-fox-house, as well?

Our true Power

Most rarely align with their true power,
    because it seems illogical to them that there is power in relaxation, in letting go, or in love or joy or bliss.

Most people do not understand that their true power lies in releasing resistance—which is the only obstacle to their true power.

Most people do not expect their path to great abundance to be one of ease and of joy. They have been taught that struggle and hardship and sacrifice are requirements that must be met before the reward of great abundance can be realized.

Most do not understand that the very struggle they deliberately involve themselves in, in their quest for success and advantage, actually works against them.

There are so many things that you have been taught to believe that are counter to the powerful Laws of the Universe that it is difficult for you to think your way out. And that is the reason that we present this path of much less resistance.

We want you to breathe rather than try,
    to relax rather than offer effort,
    to smile rather than struggle,
    to be rather than do.

For your true power is experienced only from inside the Vortex.

-Abe

It's so funny. I was also researching clematis yesterday! I have a little vertical grid on the front of my home near my window that I was thinking of putting some clematis on. And also..fun fact.. I hear I live in one of the most biodiverse places on the planet (outside of tropics). Who knows what different microclimates I have near my home. It is a very unusual little slope and then wide forest and a small river near by. Every season is so different. In the summer I feel in a private little hideaway..this winter, I can see the small path by the river and even across to a small development I normally would never notice..and then I also have a clear view to the mountains.

Thank you so much for sharing your wealth of knowledge and passion, dear Elke! I will speak to my landscaper about blubells, forest clover and cordyalis.

Oh..I guess my house is a tree-fox house..my dear friend WC calls me treefox..
    Pictures will be further down the road..but I'm sure I will rampage on my ideas too. I found many cute ideas,like plantings on tree stumps, of which I have a few. This will be an ongoing creation, it seems.
    But it will be a big change to start! I feel excited to have rendezvoused with you on this topic, Queen of Elfengarten!

tree what a beautiful co-creation!
    What a beautiful opportunity to ramble about my beloved plants.

Different species thrive in different soil and different climate-zones (which both can be very different on 1 property already!). Itīs thrilling to understand the unique place you are in- and how it differs from one end of your garden to the other! you will get help about that in any garden-center or nursery. I also love the fantastic information that my library of books gave me about fragrant plants and vines and groundcovers- including those which teach how to create the most beautiful effects, themes, and "rooms" in any possible space. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. Each desire can become true!

And if one specific plant wouldnīt grow in your climate, then there others who can substitute it. I SO LOVE this huge variety of opportunities! This world is AWESOME. And sooo beautiful. Wishing you so much joy on your specific journey, dear T!

I get goosebumps reading you! Again- Iīm wishing you so much fun in all of it!! And I look forwards to your rampages (and pictures?) about it!

This blue ones are bluebells (hyacinthoides non-scripta) who bloom in spring and spread more and more and more all by themselves, if they like the soil. In England, they cover the ground of some woods as far you can see... and make the trees look as if they would be floating. and they smell, when they are allowed to grow in big numbers! Sweet as honey. Awww, what a treasure! They come in all shadows of true blue up to violet and white as well.

This would be forest-clover, which takes even very deep shade. So beautiful, it comes with green or even violet foliage, can have white, yellow or pink flowers, and makes my heart skip in delight whenever I come across even a single tiny fragile looking plant. But itīs so sturdy, many even treat it as weed!

This is probably my most beloved Clematis of all, the forest Clematis "montana". There are endless varieties from it, totally white, fully pink (see below), but I so like the most wild form, as above! It only blooms once a year in spring, but in fall and winter itīs seed stems are arcane and fantastically beautiful, as well- they get called "old mans beard", then. Imagine it in frost. Winterwonderland! The vine grows 10 meters high and more, climbing all on itself when it finds something to hold to. What a fairy-flower! I am SO in love with them.

And thatīs corydalis. Itīs a huge family of plants, they all are wizards in some way. And some of them blossom all year long. They come in all imaginable colors of blossoms and foliage... and they are SO hardy. Arenīt they all adorable! When you have studied them for their energy- as I did, to make Bach-flower-like remedies, you FEEL their unique gifts, and skills and what they care- and stand for.

Each one a little bit different than the other. Myriads of subtle (and sometimes pretty bold) variations on the themes "Wellbeing, love, beauty, certainty, clarity. peace, power, freedom"... Itīs amazing. The more you dive into, the more you KNOW them, and what they bring to the table of life. All so very, very precious.

And thatīs all just a tiny part of the huge fantastic awesomely beautiful palette of plants that would grow in the shade in a forest! Donīt make me REALLY start to rampage about it all!

I SO LOVE plants. I so love nature. I so love gardens...

THANK YOU LIFE for this abundance and beauty and variety- this WORLDS of joy!!
    And thanks T for inspiring me!
    Will you have a Tree-fox-house, as well?

AND Thank YOU for being YOU!
    awww tree, this feels sooo POWERFUL!!!
    Thank you so much!
    Be blessed dear friend!!

Ahhhh YES YES YES!!!!!

Tree! I SOOO APPRECIATED our dance!

I feel SO EAGER!

I donīt really know what is coming today, but Iīm ready to embrace it.
    I feel LIVELY!
    I feel awake. I feel SO HAPPY!

So many fantastic things are happening in my life, all along the way. Beautiful interactions, golden sudden nuggets, flowing, flowing flowing.

Yesterday I was at my first Cantienica training-lesson. I had looked for one since years- now I see, that 10 km apart from me, there got one opened! They are SO RARE- and I have a studio in my backyard, so to speak! I DID THAT!
    I loved the trial lesson. I loved to see how far I came already, all on my own. I loved getting assistance. I loved to realize something that was totally off topic- the woman who helped me in offering her thigh to press my foot against it. She was quite overweight- and when I touched her thigh, it felt SOOOO heavenly soft and cozy! That felt SO soothing, so lovable, so GOOD.

One more nugget to just embrace everything as GOOD, not bad- once more! I feel blessed getting and realizing and enjoying such small moments that are so full of delightful clarity, loving insight, joyful hugging with sources perspective. THANK YOU LIFE!!!

When my son H phoned with us in the evening, I joked and asked "you donīt accidentally want to visit us, this weekend- weīr getting a firewood delivery, and Vati could need help!" And he answered- "Yes, I indeed called to tell you Iīm coming!"
    Isnīt that hilarious!? -My Mutti and me ponder fantastic plans for future summer-vacations- and we do it together, and we do it in love. Feels as a wonderful miracle to me- that will lead to so much more- but itīs DELICIOUS, NOW!!!
    Life is delicious. NOW.
    I never again want to miss the heaven on earth- NOW! Now, now, now, now.

SO MUCH SATISFACTION.
    SO much beauty. So much meaning- even when I have no idea how it will match up to more, eventually. I donīt care!

I LIVE!

It all makes sense!
    EVERY TINY BIT makes so much sense- and if it would be "just" for the joy, now.

I ponder the exact unfolding of the renovation of Hīs old room into my Atelier- and the ideas and inspirations are raining down, around me. So much. So happy. So clear. So perfect. Iīm amazed how things are flowing! I am in awe, about my closeness to all the solutions- and what a GAME to unfold within them. I ask for a certain curtain-rod and find myself in a lovely animated interaction with the saleswoman about enjoying our lives after kids, moving out- and how much fun life really is. We laugh together, we share deeply- from one minute to the next, as if we always would have been best friends. And then we part and probably will never meet again.

Precious! Funny, lovely, delicious, delightful, surprising... Happy, happy, happy, happy- following impulse by impulse and just ENJOYING every step along... and then- more, more, MORE!

...When you can NOT JUDGE the power of an impulse, or not judge the importance of the impulse- and just get in a habit of NO MATTER WHAT- following the impulse.

And not demanding, that the impulse show you the goods, right here and now. Just let the impulse and the following of it be the rhythm of life that you will follow! THAT will lead you to things.

Everything is not going to be followed by an immediate and big crescendo! Sometimes, you are more ready, along the way! It depends on what is going on. But in the context of this conversation- THIS new leading edge conversation that weīr having, with ALL of you- is that we want you to accept, that (...)

life is queuing you up, for powerful attraction!

And that, in varying degrees, you are ready for the attraction to show itself to you, in meaningful ways. Does every single moment have to be a meangingful one? For example- when you get into your vehicle, and youīr moving down the highway, and you get an impulse to change lanes. Do you demand that the Universe yields to you an explanation, of why this impulse came?

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 Why the Hesitation? Law of Attraction French Riviera Mediterranean Cruise Sept

I feel such bliss!
    My life is so RICH.
    I feel such alignment, all the time- again and again, more and more, deeper and deeper.
    I so love what happens. I love the contrast! I trust the contrast. I love the unfolding. I trust the unfolding!
    I SO LOVE TO LOVE.

I so love the unfolding of my life!
    I so love to witness how my vibration raises and how I became more and more and more stable.
    I so love to witness how manifestations flow in. I so love witnessing the new sets of contrast from them!
    I so love how I am able to balance and ENJOY IT ALL.

I am touched by the beauty of the things and people in my life.
    I am touched by the depth and the fascination. I LOVE TO BE TOUCHED.

My youngest son Nici counts the days until weīll pick him up and bring him home for his 18. birthday- and then, 2 weeks of christmas holidays!
    He counts the days to see us again, and until he will be able to drive ALONE, and have "his" car- the gentle giant Mercedes S-class, that we will lend him until he will have his own car-dream. While, he loves our car so much! He already has fantastic plans with it.

I SO LOVE MY SON!
    My youngest, still not fully "grown", while there are only 28 days left until ALL my children are "grown up"...

I so love how we all are in deep close contact, every day.
    I so love how they share what is so meaningful.
    I so love to LOVE them all.

I so love to love my Nici.
    I so love his incredible power, his fearlessness, that he ALWAYS oozed.
    I so love his friendliness. I so love his depth.
    I so love his sweetness.

I feel blessed to be his mother. I feel blessed to have seen him raise and unfold and evolve. I feel blessed that I was his mother, that I was allowed to be with him.
    I feel blessed to have this path with him. I feel blessed that he still wants me close, in his life.

I feel blessed that he calls us soulmates!
    I feel so blessed.

I feel blessed that I may meet the grown man he became.
    I feel so thankful to have seen it all.
    I am thankful for each day we had, and I am eager for all what is coming.
    I feel SUCH LOVE.

I FEEL SUCH LOVE!