Page 198 of 198 FirstFirst ... 98148188193194195196197198
Results 1,971 to 1,973 of 1973

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    The World responds to your vibration.
    The world responds to the direction of your thought.
    So you’re utterly free,

and discovering that is everything.

-Abe

Dear friends, I have been "absent" a bit, but oh how PRESENT I am in my life

We have a wonderful long 4-day-weekend, and all my beloveds share it with me in some special way!
    My daughter and her family were moving out- and -in, and my men helped do it, while I was babysitting sweet little Mirko, who just came out of the hospital. WHAT a journey it has been for me and my daughter, to feeeeel it all out and than for her to just follow her own guidance, and for me to back her up every step along. She phoned me several times a day and I felt as a coach in a very special moment!

WHAT AN AWESOME relationship we have!

My beloved son in law celebrated his birthday in our place and we delighted in a special duck with extra-fancy sidedishes.

My oldest son celebrates his new purchase (a classic Mercedes S-class coupé) in driving to Lake Como with it just now, and he shared several times step by step as well, how his fantastic and special unfolding went. How close we are! How fantastically interesting and beautiful and meaningful our sharing is!

My beloved son H is unfolding so confidently towards getting ready his Unimog, time of moving out is coming closer for him, also. Yesterday he took us out for a drive in his car- windows rolled down, sunroof wide open, through the evening sun and the rolling hills in the wonderful warm air. We sat down on a hilltop with some delightful icecream-sundaes, looking far into the wide land, the larks never tiringly, singing high in the sky above us. We shared dreams and our deep appreciation, and it was again moments to always remember... while, they feel deliciously NORMAL to all of us.

My youngest son N was in the last 2 weekends at famous races as mechanic, being part of a race-team, and he soooo LOVES it. Here he is at Nürburgring, enjoying every tiny bit of seeing the cars, meeting the drivers, hearing of tricks of the trade, watching celebrities close by and listening to the insider-stories of the past and the present. And as soon he came back home into his place and he had time, he shared it with us, so close, so full of love, no separation between us AT ALL, but maybe even more close than ever...

I am living Paradise on Earth!!
    And next week, we will all meet in our place together again!

Your future experience has to do with now,
    with now, with now, with how I feel now.

Your future experience doesn’t have anything to do
    with those past experiences.

-Abe

Oh dear Elke, I love you so much!!!! and I´m so happy, I love that you feel this, that you live all this wonders and love, and adventures and sundaes, hehehhehe.

I am living Paradise on Earth!!
    One of this days, I´ll show up to visit with tons of Mexican chocolate and candies, hehehehehe.

Your future experience has to do with now,
    with now, with now, with how I feel now.

Your future experience doesn’t have anything to do
    with those past experiences.

-Abe
    It is such a joy to follow your journeys, to see all that love unfolding and expanding!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    ...and I tell your journeys in my family, and they LOVE them!! Including the birds that sing as an alarm-clock

...I also dream of visiting my beloved Forum-friends! Wouldn´t that be nice!? It´s coming!!
    I´m already re-organizing my house, now where my boys move out/have been moved out... step by tiny slow gentle, loving, friendly step.
    "Be as specific as it still feels good" (Abe)

In 4 months, my life will have turned around. Even the dogs will be gone, then.

A NEW LIFE is coming...

One of this days, I´ll show up to visit with tons of Mexican chocolate and candies, hehehehehe.
    ...yes yes yes... I want some of the skull-candies that you eat at this 1 very special day!

Really, can you talk about this day again? It feels as a rampage, all in itself...