Page 118 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2202

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    T!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!
    The whole queen-and-kingdom of Elfengarten celebrates with you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Hi!!!! Elke and Leslie!!!! Bliss pods!heheee

I just wanted to stop in and appreciate you and share some big news... I haven't been here for so long...but I feel as if I still have been here every day with you too!
    It feels great to read your energy and feel your awesome stable molding presence.
    My stream is moving fast and I'm keeping up with it.. I am now a homeowner too!!!! WOW!!!!
    And I bought the place from another Aber!!!!!
    It's perfect! It fits all the expansions I had from months of sifting through ideas and discovering what was important to me.
    And now I am in process of planning some remodel/upgrades and buying furnishings. It's soooooo exciting!
    And guess what.. it looks like a treehouse! haha. kind of.. a sort of condo/treehouse

Well..I just wanted to stop in and send some hugs and snuzz and deep appreciation..
    I love you both so much!!!!!!!!! I think of you often...Bean...I will be in touch...Elke.. please send all my love to the Queendom of Elfengarten.
    I would LOVE to hear your rampages about it all, all about the blissful t-house-now, all about the becoming, all the dreams, all the reality.
    CELEBRATE ON, dearest special wonderful friend!! YAYYYY for your modeling YOUR queendom!

...tell me, tell me!!!

Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Thank you for this one, skylark!

ANYTHING that you’re experiencing physically,
    you’ve been feeling emotionally for a very long time!

ANYTHING that you’re experiencing physically, you’ve been feeling emotionally
    for a very long time! (...)
    It really IS about, caring first and foremost about, what your emotions are.
    "I care about my emotions more than I care about the physical."

-"But Abraham, my emotion just feels like emotion, and the physical discomfort
    is so much more real!!"
    -And we say, it’s not more real. It’s just more translated by you, and your physical senses.

Did you hear that?
    You’re just translating it with more specifics. That’s all.
    It’s not more real. It’s NOT more real. Your emotional basis is the reality,
    that we really want you to focus on. (...)

We want you to know that nothing ever comes about,
    as a result of some really, really, really, really BIG thought,
    right out first crack out of the box. It’s always these emotional things,
    that you’re relating to this and this and this and this, that get that momentum going. (...)

In every single case the SOURCE of whatever you’re living—
    the source of how much money is in your back account,
    the source of how much joy you’re having with your family,
    the source of how you feel in your physical body—
    the source of every single thing that you’re experiencing on any subject,
    no matter what, the source of it is your mood.

It’s your mood. It’s what you walk around with.
    It’s your attitude. And your attitude, that mood—
    those are words that describe your emotional being-ness.

(...) We do want to get everyone’s attention, especially yours,
    that you’re walking around seeming like everything’s wonderful.

But if you’ve got this underlying thing that’s going on,
    that really equals your point of attraction, then that’s when you feel like
    you’re being blindsided by things. And you never, ever are.

And you’re not missing big things,
    you’re missing little things.

You’re missing little chronic opportunities to shift your energy,
    shift your energy, shift your energy. There’s not some big bad secret ...
    there’s not some big, dark secret that you’re carrying around,
    that you’re trying to keep hidden or that you’re worried about—
    nothing like that.

It’s just a sensitivity to what’s going on in your world.
    And a not yet determination that you’re going to CATCH the vibration, early on.

(...) You don’t have to go back and un-create anything.
    All you have to do is creating from where you are,
    in a way that feels better.
    Because, the energy today will take the place
    of anything that you’ve been spewing.

~ Abraham-Hicks, Cancun Land Cruise, April 23-30, 2016

I am getting it!! I am getting something "HUGE" that was actually small...
    while it feels as suuuuch a BIG GIFT for me now to GET it.
    And it´s still "just the next logical step".
    I am in an AWESOME turning of age-old energies...
    I wasn´t aware of some of the "under-lying" energy, and now I AM.

Ohh, this DELIGHT of the next logical AWESOME FANTASTIC step, unfolding!!!
    It MUST have been step 5, while it felt as BLISS allll along, even in the pain!

I see, and it´s SUCH JOY to unfold from this new stance.
    -Divine timing.
    Divine molding the clay.
    EASY.
    So easy, easy, easy, delightfully easy!!!

I SO LOVE TO SEE!!!!
    And I love how gentle and friendly and joyful I got there.
    I love how friendly I was with myself.
    No whip-cracking, no harassing myself.
    But friendly, gentle, loving, trusting, step by tiny comfortable, lovely blissful step.

I AM SO PROUD.
    I feel so HAPPY.
    And I feel SO LOVED, BY MYSELF.
    And I am so eager for what comes, now!

"When you finally get it that the Universe
    is only answering your vibration,
    then you understand that

if you are victim to anything,
    it's only YOUR haphazard offering of vibration.

The real desire that is being born within you is,
    "I want to vibrate on purpose.
    I want to set my Tone.
    I want to conclude and decide and offer it
    consistently and then watch the results of it."

You cannot get it done, ever,
    and you cannot get it wrong.

So you might as well relax and start
    having fun with this."

--- Abraham

Hi!!!! Elke and Leslie!!!! Bliss pods!heheee

I just wanted to stop in and appreciate you and share some big news... I haven't been here for so long...but I feel as if I still have been here every day with you too!
    It feels great to read your energy and feel your awesome stable molding presence.
    My stream is moving fast and I'm keeping up with it.. I am now a homeowner too!!!! WOW!!!!
    And I bought the place from another Aber!!!!!
    It's perfect! It fits all the expansions I had from months of sifting through ideas and discovering what was important to me.
    And now I am in process of planning some remodel/upgrades and buying furnishings. It's soooooo exciting!
    And guess what.. it looks like a treehouse! haha. kind of.. a sort of condo/treehouse

Well..I just wanted to stop in and send some hugs and snuzz and deep appreciation..
    I love you both so much!!!!!!!!! I think of you often...Bean...I will be in touch...Elke.. please send all my love to the Queendom of Elfengarten.
    That is so beautiful Tree... Living in a treehouse Tree... sooooo fitting...

Elke!!!! JDL!!!! Thank you!!! There is nothing quite like celebrating juicy deliberate creating with you friends!!!!
    And I LOVE that quote, Elke!
    Those pics you posted are more official treehouse looking...wow! But this one still counts too, I am sure.. heheheee
    It's actually a townhouse..on the top portion of a small community .. kind of like on a mini mountain.

Other units down below have big verandas/porches, maybe facing a beautiful little lake or pool, but mine is on the top of a big winding hill and is on the very end..with no garage or yard. And I actually really love that it looks like nothing more than a little front door and so small, but when you get inside it is big and open..and it is on the corner/end right next to the forest!

So, every room has a beautiful forested view. It’s totally private..and there is a river behind the forest..so in the winter when the view is more open, I hear you can see the river and the big rock that FOXES love to sunbathe on!!!! Plus..I noticed a little path in the woods coming up to my yard that some creatures seem to have cleared. :-)

There are two floors. Each has a lovely deck. The upstairs deck looks into the trees and is large and open. And the downstairs deck is covered…so nice for when you want some shade.

Each floor also has a nice big bay window with a bench, and the upstairs has alarge skylight and lofted ceiling..and the bath has a skylight as well. :-)

It’s really so big.. for just me and Ava…but Hotdog will join us soon too. ;-)
    And I decided..why not have a big place all to myself. It’s even bigger than that castle I wanted. lol
    And the yard is technically not mine..but because it is on the corner/end.. it is really mine..but tended to by landscapers. There are steps leading down to the sloping area..and I can put a garden. I also want to put a shower or tub on one of the decks.. maybe an outdoor bed or swing.

Golly gee.. I will have a bedroom. a big office… a yoga room..a tv room..a music room..it’s going to be wonderful!
    And I am going to decorate zen treehouse style with nice soft pastel accent colors..and of course some richer/bolder items too. ;-)

And I sooo love my little rental place here..and the woman who decorated it is going to help me with the new place!

I’m at that place where it feels like the U is just taking care of every single detail for me.
    Like..when I drove to wire some funds and thought..am I late? and looked at the clock and it said 11:11
    It reminded me that when I moved here it was the date 11/11 even though I had not planned it..and when I arrived here.. my flight had been delayed for hours..which at the time I did not like..but when we started our descent..I noticed it was 11:11 again. ;-)

I will milk more of this story later….hehe..
    I am getting ready to head out now to meet my decorator. :-)

I feel like I just want to say in this moment I have learned…Life loves us so much and wants us to have every single wish granted…and alignment and expansion is the same..

T, I LOVED how you shared!! and I will use this to rampage my joy.
    Thanks so much for this delightful opportunity to focus and milk and be WITH you!

Those pics you posted are more official treehouse looking...wow!

They´ve been from my pinbords that carry *my* dreams

But this one still counts too, I am sure.. heheheee
    It's actually a townhouse..on the top portion of a small community .. kind of like on a mini mountain.
    It sounds as being "high in life"!
    It feels as being close to the sky... flying high, being on top of things!

Other units down below have big verandas/porches, maybe facing a beautiful little lake or pool, but mine is on the top of a big winding hill and is on the very end..with no garage or yard. And I actually really love that it looks like nothing more than a little front door and so small, but when you get inside it is big and open..and it is on the corner/end right next to the forest!

This feels thrilling.
    It feels as an arcane mystery.
    It feels as a hidden garden, with all this promises that one can only FEEL and gently explore.
    It feels a bit magic.

So, every room has a beautiful forested view. It’s totally private..and there is a river behind the forest..so in the winter when the view is more open, I hear you can see the river and the big rock that FOXES love to sunbathe on!!!! Plus..I noticed a little path in the woods coming up to my yard that some creatures seem to have cleared. :-)
    It feels as a fairy-place!
    It feels as a critter-fairy-and-foxes place.
    It feels delightful. It gives me goosebumps.
    It feels arcane. It feels as a place for a sage, on top of "normal" life.

There are two floors. Each has a lovely deck. The upstairs deck looks into the trees and is large and open. And the downstairs deck is covered…so nice for when you want some shade.
    This feels so abundant.
    And FREE.

Each floor also has a nice big bay window with a bench, and the upstairs has a large skylight and lofted ceiling..and the bath has a skylight as well. :-)
    Again, this sounds so connected to "the sky", to the heavens, to the light.
    Awwww!!!

It’s really so big.. for just me and Ava…but Hotdog will join us soon too. ;-)
    And I decided..why not have a big place all to myself. It’s even bigger than that castle I wanted. lol
    And the yard is technically not mine..but because it is on the corner/end.. it is really mine..but tended to by landscapers. There are steps leading down to the sloping area..and I can put a garden. I also want to put a shower or tub on one of the decks.. maybe an outdoor bed or swing.
    Golly gee.. I will have a bedroom. a big office… a yoga room..a tv room..a music room..it’s going to be wonderful!
    It feels RICH.
    It feels cozy and lofty in the very same time.
    It feels generous.
    It feels lavish and plentiful. It feels WIDE. It feels free!
    It feels ABUNDANT. YOU feel fascinating and interesting and RICH in your interests and skills,
    and in your approach to your life!
    You feel inspiring!
    It feels as pure self-love. It feels so bountiful!

And I am going to decorate zen treehouse style with nice soft pastel accent colors..and of course some richer/bolder items too. ;-)

Ahhhh, goosebumps again.
    This feels BALANCED.
    It feels lovingly equilibrated.
    It feels mature, deep and wise, while light, easy and clear.
    It feels beautiful.

And I sooo love my little rental place here..and the woman who decorated it is going to help me with the new place!
    I’m at that place where it feels like the U is just taking care of every single detail for me.
    Like..when I drove to wire some funds and thought..am I late? and looked at the clock and it said 11:11
    It reminded me that when I moved here it was the date 11/11 even though I had not planned it..and when I arrived here.. my flight had been delayed for hours..which at the time I did not like..but when we started our descent..I noticed it was 11:11 again. ;-)
    It reminds me so joyfully, that we always co-create with source,
    and that source constantly communicates with us, clears paths for us, guides us, reassures us, soothes us...
    And that feels SO COMPLETE.
    It feels so certain. So sure. So perfect, so easy.
    It feels so safe. So delightful. So sweet and EASY.
    And it feels also divine, blissful, living in grace...
    And I so love reading, that YOU ARE THERE, knowing. Feeling it. Understanding it.
    My heart flies to you, and with you!

I will milk more of this story later….hehe..
    I am getting ready to head out now to meet my decorator. :-)

It feels EAGER!!
    It feels T-like joyful! It feels HAPPY!!!

I feel like I just want to say in this moment I have learned…Life loves us so much and wants us to have every single wish granted…and alignment and expansion is the same..

Ahhhhh YES!!! I hear you and I FEEL it, and I thank you for sharing! SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU, dear friend!

Let your partnership with your Source be what you reaching for.
    Everything else is just manifestation that comes from that.

Abraham, North Los Angeles, 2016

Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Janno! So good to see you as well!

We had such an awesome day yesterday, again.
    Filled with convertible-drives through the wonderful summer,
    filled with fantastic talks with amazing people,
    wonderful food and wonderful harmony.
    My daughter, SIL and all their kids came to visit, and we BBQ-ed, had a big fire,
    and the boys took the energy in as if they would be sponges...

It was so PEACEFUL, while eager.
    It was so close, while so free.
    It was so easy, while so rich.

I appreciate my family SO MUCH!!!
    I appreciate this time-space-reality SO MUCH.
    I appreciate my point of attraction beyond what I can express.

-And byond that, I am in an awesome place of clarity!
    Leslie helped me so much with her ease and her loving questions to uncover
    "another thing I do", and now it´s UNFOLDING into clarity and understanding for me...

I FEEL SO FREE!!!
    I feel so delightfully free to "let go" and drop big burdens that I carried without even really realizing, almost all my life.
    I don´t do much about it other than pondering the GOODNESS of it all,
    the awesome goodness of my journey, including all the resistance!

It still sounds so counter-reasonable,
    but I SO FEEL and KNOW that it made such an AWESOME Vortex-version.
    It built my dreams, and it built the stream that calls me and guides me and carries me,
    as soon I allow it... now, ALWAYS. Just that sometimes, I don´t enjoy it so much.

As Abe said, "you are going! But are you going willingly?"
    Ahhhh, I AM SO WILLING, now...
    and I SEE that I always went! My life was SO PERFECT, even in those times where I felt heartbreak and misery.
    BUT IT WAS PERFECT!!
    I see it soooo clearly now.
    And I am in such huge, huge appreciation for it ALL... the contrast, the going, and the clarity now.

I SO LOVE MY LIFE.
    I so love this invincibility that I feel.
    I am human, total human. When you cut me, I will bleed. And still, I FEEL INVINCIBLE.
    I KNOW WHO I REALLY AM, and I cannot go back from that EVER again.

I feel carried and cared for and guided, and I allow more and more the AWE and the BLISS and the JOY-
    and this awesome love, between me and ME, this awesome guidance and help and LOVE that always is
    between infinite love/intelligence/skill, and me.
    It´s personal. Its huge. It´s eternal. I never got lost, ever. AND NOW, I KNOW.

I FEEL SO FREE.
    I feel so cared for.
    I know that all is well. I know, that this absolutely huge and awesome Vortex-version waits for me,
    to chill out even more INTO IT.
    I AM IN SUCH LOVE.

Thank you, THANK YOU life.

Take ANYTHING out of the equation, other than FEELING GOOD!

We like to remind you
    that everything we have been talking about here today
    is about the vibrational currency.

There is a vibrational currency that buys things, wrong word,
    but that buys things that money can buy far far far far far far far more things
    then money can buy.
    So as you begin consciously trading in this vibrational currency,
    watching the timing that it affords,
    and the expansion of time, and the clarity,
    and the rendezvousing with components that are important.

As you begin trading in this vibrational currency
    and you do your best to leave money out of the equation,
    what happens is that vibrational currency will transform itself
    into any means that is important to you.

It will transform itself into more time...
    (story about Jerry & Esther and Monsterbus about time transforming itself
    to accommodate Jerry & Esther; people in front of bus, bus had to stop in time)

So, if we say if you trade in vibrational currency,

time will transform itself to accommodate you.
    Your cells will transform themselves to accommodate you.
    Traffic will transform itself to accommodate you.
    The weather will transform itself to accommodate you.
    In other words, we are not kidding about this at all,
    dollars will transform themselves,
    opportunities will transform themselves.

You will get into that frequency and
    things that you have considered
    the way they are stable even physically law based
    become different

as you trade your currency in
    for this things that are necessary under certain experiences.

Jerry & Esther will never understand how they did not run over this kids,
    time literally stood still,
    and afforded them more opportunities to do the things they needed to do
    in order to accommodate them.

You have no idea how many things like that that are happening on your behalf
    in every day but you are zigging and zagging and missing a lot of it
    because you are not on the HFD
    where you are …spending the vibrational currency that you have amassed.

Take money out of the equation.
    Take time out of the equation.
    Take politics out of the equation.
    Take religion out of the equation.
    Take confrontation out of the equation.
    Take opposition out of the equation.
    Take competition out of the equation.

Take everything that has ever been hindering in nature
    out of your equation
    because you practice it not-
    and then watch what happens.

You can’t be denied anything that matters to you.
    If this time space reality has the ware of it all to inspire an idea within you,
    it has the ware of it all to deliver the goods you see.

Sometimes you think that what we are saying to you is,
    “oh just get on your HFD, you feel so good you don’t care that you are not on that cruise”,
    that is not what we are saying at all.

We are saying:
    Get on your HFD and the universe will yield all means to accommodate you
    about anything that matters to you, you see.

Abraham Hicks, Philadelphia, October 19, 2013

Oh My GOODNESS!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

You describe the feeling I wish to feel so perfectly..and I realized that that is this space/creation co-creation happening within and around me...I am just astounded!
    I suppose some day I will not feel the surprise element so much..but keeping still all the wonder and joy. hmmmm oh well.. no need to figure it out.. heheheee

Elke.. I am going to read this and savor this as I vibrate into the remodel...
    Again...thank you Beloved Woman Friend Magical Creator...Queen of Elfengarten..

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    T, I LOVED how you shared!! and I will use this to rampage my joy.
    Thanks so much for this delightful opportunity to focus and milk and be WITH you!

They´ve been from my pinbords that carry *my* dreams

It sounds as being "high in life"!
    It feels as being close to the sky... flying high, being on top of things!

This feels thrilling.
    It feels as an arcane mystery.
    It feels as a hidden garden, with all this promises that one can only FEEL and gently explore.
    It feels a bit magic.

It feels as a fairy-place!
    It feels as a critter-fairy-and-foxes place.
    It feels delightful. It gives me goosebumps.
    It feels arcane. It feels as a place for a sage, on top of "normal" life.

This feels so abundant.
    And FREE.

Again, this sounds so connected to "the sky", to the heavens, to the light.
    Awwww!!!

It feels RICH.
    It feels cozy and lofty in the very same time.
    It feels generous.
    It feels lavish and plentiful. It feels WIDE. It feels free!
    It feels ABUNDANT. YOU feel fascinating and interesting and RICH in your interests and skills,
    and in your approach to your life!
    You feel inspiring!
    It feels as pure self-love. It feels so bountiful!

Ahhhh, goosebumps again.
    This feels BALANCED.
    It feels lovingly equilibrated.
    It feels mature, deep and wise, while light, easy and clear.
    It feels beautiful.

It reminds me so joyfully, that we always co-create with source,
    and that source constantly communicates with us, clears paths for us, guides us, reassures us, soothes us...
    And that feels SO COMPLETE.
    It feels so certain. So sure. So perfect, so easy.
    It feels so safe. So delightful. So sweet and EASY.
    And it feels also divine, blissful, living in grace...
    And I so love reading, that YOU ARE THERE, knowing. Feeling it. Understanding it.
    My heart flies to you, and with you!

It feels EAGER!!
    It feels T-like joyful! It feels HAPPY!!!

Ahhhhh YES!!! I hear you and I FEEL it, and I thank you for sharing! SO MUCH LOVE TO YOU, dear friend!

Let your partnership with your Source be what you reaching for.
    Everything else is just manifestation that comes from that.

Abraham, North Los Angeles, 2016

Sooooo good....you creator of Heavenly Paradise....

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

I appreciate my family SO MUCH!!!
    I appreciate this time-space-reality SO MUCH.
    I appreciate my point of attraction beyond what I can express.

I AM IN SUCH LOVE.

Thank you, THANK YOU life.

Oh My GOODNESS!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

You describe the feeling I wish to feel so perfectly..and I realized that that is this space/creation co-creation happening within and around me...I am just astounded!
    I suppose some day I will not feel the surprise element so much..but keeping still all the wonder and joy. hmmmm oh well.. no need to figure it out.. heheheee

Elke.. I am going to read this and savor this as I vibrate into the remodel...
    Again...thank you Beloved Woman Friend Magical Creator...Queen of Elfengarten..
    I´m glad, beloved T!

I was soooooo drawn to it!!
    Indeed, I read your rampage before I left with DH for breakfast picnic, and I loved how this inspiration of milking your post bubbled up within me, while I savored my plumcake, and the sun, and the wide area ahead of me!

It was SUCH joy!!

I just yesterday heard an Abe-segment, where they say that noone can really know exactly what their Vortex-version contains,
    because we forget the tiny pieces that we have put in there incrementally.
    But the Universe and source never forget, and draw in the cooperatives as soon you are ready. And THAT is the element of surprise- getting what you had forgotten that you want it- and that will never fade!

Wow! Elke and the plum cake for breakfast!

Wow! Another name for Tree:
    Tree Wizard!

...inspired to chime in here! So delicious.