Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Paradise-treasure-on-Earth, if you know me, you know words are inadequate for me to express my appreciation, love, and treasuring of who you are and all that you bless us with, each according to our own unique stance and perception and receptivity. You know you wouldn't be such an example to question if you didn't offer yourself so generously for us to be able see ourselves in relation to you. What a blessing for those who were able to use you to find more clarity about themselves and their own journey. It is obvious that you would stand through it all and allow it to brighten your light even more, since there is always more for everyone.

It reminded me of one of this year's workshops where the hotseater was really questioning why Esther still "after all these years" of Abraham teachings apparently isn't the perfect example he expects, and Abraham say there is always more. The scrutiny of those who teach and offer much is part of that journey and a wonderful example for all to know we never get it done. I knew you would step 5 it beautifully.

I don't offer many words and expressing myself is a journey for me, but I always trust you are receptive to my vastly abundant appreciation, love, and treasuring of you, who you are, and all that you offer to everyone. We are sooooooo blessed by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Paradise-treasure-on-Earth, if you know me, you know words are inadequate for me to express my appreciation, love, and treasuring of who you are and all that you bless us with, each according to our own unique stance and perception and receptivity. You know you wouldn't be such an example to question if you didn't offer yourself so generously for us to be able see ourselves in relation to you. What a blessing for those who were able to use you to find more clarity about themselves and their own journey. It is obvious that you would stand through it all and allow it to brighten your light even more, since there is always more for everyone.

It reminded me of one of this year's workshops where the hotseater was really questioning why Esther still "after all these years" of Abraham teachings apparently isn't the perfect example he expects, and Abraham say there is always more. The scrutiny of those who teach and offer much is part of that journey and a wonderful example for all to know we never get it done. I knew you would step 5 it beautifully.

I don't offer many words and expressing myself is a journey for me, but I always trust you are receptive to my vastly abundant appreciation, love, and treasuring of you, who you are, and all that you offer to everyone. We are sooooooo blessed by you.
    I was trying to find words to say to our beloved paradise-treasure-on-earth and here you go, Sunlover! I turn the page and here they are!!! you say them perfectly!!!
    may I please also use them in absolute appreciation for Elke as well?!

I too have benefitted way beyond anything I thought possible with the guidance and loving hand and open heart that Elke has given!

thank you so much paradise-on-earth!
    I remember a couple of your wishes from a while ago, and I see them appearing here on the forum, and I know that all is well for you

~i love you~

You have discovered the Essence,
    and the Power of focusing in love,
    and in appreciation.
    And you are feeling the profound benefit,
    that it is offering to you.

And just remember, that your point of attraction
    is established by what you broadcast.
    And so, that broadcasting of that,
    causes a point of attraction,
    that will bring back to you, when you are ready
    and if you are wanting,
    all of the manifestation which is equal to this,
    which you are broadcasting.

Last edited by Wild and Beautiful; 04-03-2016 at 11:36 PM. Reason: had to pink-up the text :D

I am so enjoying the love and appreciation flowing to our Dear Paradise.

About a month ago or so I experienced a financial contrast that had me pretty upset..
    The only person I reached out to for some advice was our dear lady here Paradise.
    With her extensive knowledge of Abraham she knew exactly what Abe advise that I needed to hear.
    She was so generous with her time and kind in her tone.
    Paradise is the only person I spoke with about what happened not another soul.
    It says a lot to me when you feel a moment of crisis and you need a bit of Abraham advice for soothing and you immediately know there is only one person you need to reach out to and no one else.

Thank you Dearest One for the help you give me everyday with your inspired work and Abraham quotes. And for the help you gave me in a dark moment.
    You very much appreciated and loved!

Love you, H

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Surprises and delights are my favorite ways to manifest!!!
    yayyy!! And such an awesome way to train our belief, that we do not need to micromanage any of it...
    -we have desired it,
    -itīs given,
    -chill out!

And by the way, I still care too much when I remember I don't have my stuff. But I'm not worried anymore that I care, because I know some more vortex time will eventually bring it along. Yay!!!
    Totally!

Loved your whole post!!! Yes!!
    thank you for sharing I love your posts!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    This quote showed up on Facebook.

There is more power in "isn't that pretty?" than there is in "I've set goals and I'm going to make it happen." There's more power in "isn't that beautiful?!" A/H
    Ahhh, let me zoom it up into colorful exuberance

There is more power in "isn't that pretty?"
    than there is in "I've set goals and I'm going to make it happen."
    There's more power in "isn't that beautiful?!"

A/H

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Paradise-treasure-on-Earth, if you know me, you know words are inadequate for me to express my appreciation, love, and treasuring of who you are and all that you bless us with, each according to our own unique stance and perception and receptivity. You know you wouldn't be such an example to question if you didn't offer yourself so generously for us to be able see ourselves in relation to you.
    I treasure your whole post, thank you SO MUCH.
    Yes, I never intended to show the world a mask, but wanted to be authentic-
    for my OWN sake, and if it could give others hope and "teaching by example", Iīd be very glad.
    This approach doesnīt leave the opportunity to hide, but I never wanted.

What a blessing for those who were able to use you to find more clarity about themselves and their own journey. It is obvious that you would stand through it all and allow it to brighten your light even more, since there is always more for everyone.

It reminded me of one of this year's workshops where the hotseater was really questioning why Esther still "after all these years" of Abraham teachings apparently isn't the perfect example he expects, and Abraham say there is always more. The scrutiny of those who teach and offer much is part of that journey and a wonderful example for all to know we never get it done.
    I always adored Esthers openness and beyond "normal"-love allowance to Abe, to use her as example, of being human and "incomplete", and also the glory of balancing all wobbles, after contrast happening.
    I think that often have been the deepest, most touching, most soothing teaching- moments, of all.

It takes braveness to dare this again and again- but it gives yourself on the other hand such an amazing freedom, when you do that:
    You really REALLY learn to become free of the judging voices inside of yourself- what is the same as "giving a rip about the peanut-gallery".
    It teaches you that needing love from anyone than source always will lead to pain, and that nobody can "make" you happy other than your relationship between you and YOU.

And if you have that- then you realize, that love fills in all by itself that is beyond anything that you would have imagined...
    as your love, and those words from so many others, that stuns me and touches me beyond my ability to really express.
    I feel showered with this precious love! Itīs such a high love, that sees me as who I really am... THANK YOU!
    Takes one, to know one. This love is always a huge compliment to those who give it, AS WELL.

I want to add- Iīm not implying that everybody should live such openness as I do. For many, it would be against their good feeling preferences. But for me, itīs the path of least resistance, and also of the most freedom and pure clarity. Itīs ALL good: So many different BEAUTIFUL ways, to our unique goals!
    Thank you for giving me this beautiful opportunity to milk this deeper, and become even clearer. Itīs so precious to me!

I knew you would step 5 it beautifully.
    I am VERY touched! Thank you from my deepest heart. What a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    I was trying to find words to say to our beloved paradise-treasure-on-earth and here you go, Sunlover! I turn the page and here they are!!! you say them perfectly!!!
    may I please also use them in absolute appreciation for Elke as well?!

I too have benefitted way beyond anything I thought possible with the guidance and loving hand and open heart that Elke has given!

thank you so much paradise-on-earth!
    I remember a couple of your wishes from a while ago, and I see them appearing here on the forum, and I know that all is well for you

~i love you~

You have discovered the Essence,
    and the Power of focusing in love,
    and in appreciation.
    And you are feeling the profound benefit,
    that it is offering to you.

And just remember, that your point of attraction
    is established by what you broadcast.
    And so, that broadcasting of that,
    causes a point of attraction,
    that will bring back to you, when you are ready
    and if you are wanting,
    all of the manifestation which is equal to this,
    which you are broadcasting.

ahhh, you wild and beautiful one!! I have BIG goosebumps reading you! THANK YOU SO MUCH for mirroring the quote back to me in this more than perfect (pink ) way!!!

I am SO GLAD that I could then help you. You have emanated back into the world so much light, fun, ease and awesome power since then... what a fascinating "giving back"!!!

"Do you know what appreciation does?

In appreciation,
    in appreciation, you are contributing BACK
    in the full measure, of what you are receiving.

In other words, it puts the give-and-take into the perfect alignment!
    Because, in your acknowledgement of the well being that surrounds you,

you give BACK proportionately.

And the entire Universe who is nonresistant,
    this vortexual Universe in utter non-resistance just floods back.
    In other words, it just keeps mirroring back.
    You appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates,

you appreciate, Vortex appreciates...
    ...until you just parlay yourself into greater states
    of ecstasy."

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011

Quote Originally Posted by HUMMINGBIRD LOVER View Post
    I am so enjoying the love and appreciation flowing to our Dear Paradise.

About a month ago or so I experienced a financial contrast that had me pretty upset..
    The only person I reached out to for some advice was our dear lady here Paradise.
    With her extensive knowledge of Abraham she knew exactly what Abe advise that I needed to hear.
    She was so generous with her time and kind in her tone.
    Paradise is the only person I spoke with about what happened not another soul.
    It says a lot to me when you feel a moment of crisis and you need a bit of Abraham advice for soothing and you immediately know there is only one person you need to reach out to and no one else.

Thank you Dearest One for the help you give me everyday with your inspired work and Abraham quotes. And for the help you gave me in a dark moment.
    You very much appreciated and loved!

Love you, H
    You have me without words for this so DEEP appreciation...
    I feel simply blessed by it.
    THANK YOU for sharing!!

Let me say... itīs never cumbersome or a sacrifice in ANY way, when you feel inspired to do or say something.
    Itīs just perfect co-creation.
    You had a question, and you, being in vicinity to sources answer, showed yourself the easiest path of least resistance to a cooperative component in THAT VERY MOMENT.

It doesnīt make me better or even special. But it makes me feel blessed that I was in vicinity to dance with you, in such a meaningful way.
    So much love at you!

Shit happens, allll the time! SO WHAT!!!

Iīm having fun, while looking at what I do want- riding my unicorn.
    BE ALL BLESSED and feel the awesome, innocent, "eternally incomplete" BLISS, that is who we really are!!

Enthusiasm
    and Passion
    and Triumph!

That is your destiny.

--- Abraham

Treelotus inspired me to this...

It feels so free.
    It feels so safe.
    It feels peaceful.
    It feels whole.
    Unconditionally whole.
    It feels loving and friendly and warm.
    It feels so GOOD.

But when you understand that everything is working out,
    and everything is perfect, and it’s all alright.
    And we don’t want you to feel guilty when you eat a cookie.
    We don’t want you to feel guilty about anything.
    We want you to look for the things that feel good
    and focus as much as you can about them
    and accept the perfection of all things
    and dovetail as best you can in the harmony that we know
    that you are always reaching for.

And trust that the unfolding is perfect,
    regardless of what it is.

It’s perfect as it is, and there is nothing
    that you should be doing differently about it
    except accepting the perfection of what is.

And when you apply that to everything,
    please apply that to everything!
    -When you apply that to everything,
    where you stand in relationship with everything you want,
    is just right.

And if you could accept that it’s just right.
    It’s happening just as you are vibrationally allowing it.
    And you, accepting that it’s just right, causes you
    to vibrationally allow it even more.
    Can you feel how that works?

Albuquerque, March 2014