Page 208 of 220 FirstFirst ... 108158198203204205206207208209210211212213218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2200

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

it's hard to decide but this one is fantastically odd and cute and all

Not only does H dream about driving with 3 or 4 camper-off-road-trucks through Slovenia,
    but I dream about driving with our fancy sports-cars... wouldnīt that be nice??
    come to some supper then, some partey with lot of chatter- then I go for a ride with sport car tantantarantan. When I think twice you know I might want one but I' d also take unlimited airplane tickets - my favorite travel
    I'd so love to become so successful and famous with my healing paintings, so that when I meet Dalai lama somewhere on the globe I ask him to take me to Shambhala and he is like oh yes, you I can take

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Weīll come, but with the off-road-trucks!

Intentionally!

I so love to INTENTIONALLY see the preciousness of all there is and all that happens, and
    to allow the momentum of fulfillment and beauty and joy and awesomeness evolve, within me...

Much love to you, Ana!

Living happily ever after means
    coming into this physical body and allowing yourself to be a consistent extension of that source-energy- who is willing to expose themselves to some contrast, in order to ask for something BEYOND anything that youīve lived before.

So, when you comprehend that life is gonna continue to cause you to ask for more, than you MUST comprehend that that means that there are going to ALWAYS be things that you want, that havenīt manifested, yet!

Always and always and always. There is always going to be more than you asked for, in fact A LOT MORE, that youīve asked for, than has manifested yet! Therefore it is imperative that you find a way to be satisfied with the idea of it- een so it hasnīt manifested.

Here you are, on the leading edge of thought.
    And YES, manifestation is wanted, and it is wonderful that you want it. And you are manifesting, have you noted? But youīve gotta get out ahead of it, by allowing momentum to CARRY you to the manifestations,
    rather than looking at the manifestations that already exist and letting those dominate what youīr doing vibrationally!

Asheville April 2017, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks (No Ads) ~ Where are your manifested moments coming from?

I can hardly wait to meet you! much love and you know what we will see each other in this life time and maybe more than once

POE, when I want to feel a bit better I come here and I read your beautiful deep loving experiences with your incredible family and i get so inspired. I'm 23 years old and I hope to be someday as appreciative and loving as you are! So much love for you!

Quote Originally Posted by dopeaf View Post
    POE, when I want to feel a bit better I come here and I read your beautiful deep loving experiences with your incredible family and i get so inspired. I'm 23 years old and I hope to be someday as appreciative and loving as you are! So much love for you!
    What a wonderful compliment, SO appreciated! Thank you!
    Be blessed, dopeaf. Whatever you intend IS already unfolding!

Ana I feel that, too! And Iīm so curious how it will unfold...

Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Feeling a bit blue, this morning...
    Beloved DH having been a bit off, the sky being a bit gray, and me not having an excuse anymore to drop by in the bakery to buy buns and donuts for my beloved boys and -girl, as I did the last 2 decades, every morning. Heiko has work-free the last 3 weeks before he will take off, and he doesnīt want buns anymore already, to train for "being on himself" soon.

So I dropped by in the bakery, JUST FOR MYSELF (never did that before!!).
    I got me a wonderful raspberry-mascarpone-filled donut, and shared with the shopgirls that this would be the last time Iīll meet them- and in a whirl, they and even the customers wanted to know all about our unfolding, and we had a feast going, in no time!
    That was SO NICE!

And so I drove home, pondering the BLESSING of what I had lived with my precious 4 so different children, in all this years. 3 decades of being a mother. All this whorly LIFE! All this expansion, into more, more, more. Them getting born and growing up, and evolving into all this different Kindergartenīs and schools and friends and courses and apprenticeships, and University, and me being the Mom, the coach, the back-up, the chauffeur, the inspirer, the listener, the healer, the LOVER they always could depend on, and DID.

I am so THANKFUL for this lively wonderful experience.
    This was one of my dream-callings: Being a stay-at-home-Mom, and I canīt thank my beloved Wolfgang enough, that he made it possible to earn our all income. I embrace it!

Now, this door closes. I will always be their Mom, and I SO LOVE to live that already since years for my "big ones". But the "job", the physical job of being there for them, is over. NOW.

I take a big breath and allow it to be. I make peace with what is. I embrace it.
    And I relax into the pain that is,
    I relax into the newness, I relax into the flow that carries me into the MORE that is ahead, and that I will be carried into all by itīs own, when only I trust the beauty and rightness and awe of what is ahead, for ALL of us. I embrace it.

I step out of the way.
    I relax and I trust, and I thank life for this specific time, that is so precious,
    so meaningful, so big for me.
    I mine the gold OF THAT.
    Itīs transformation.
    Itīs unconditional trust.
    Itīs such big love!
    Itīs depth and abundance.
    Itīs beauty and preciousness.

THANK YOU, LIFE. THANK YOU! -Iīm becoming MORE, again!

Empty Nest?

(after telling the story of Esther, witnessing how mother-birds
    CALLED their chicks out of the nest, into flying towards them)

Your children are CALLED out of the nest.
    Itīs just the most natural thing in the world.
    And when you join the call of their IB...!
    -Project yourself out there, into their fabulous future-experience,
    and join their IB in the welcoming of them,
    into the new phase of their life!

Then there will be no resistance, it does adjust something into
    the new phase of YOUR life.
    Just make sure, that youīr not the nudger-out-of-the-nest,
    and that youīr not the regretter that the fleeing... the flying, the
    fleeing flying, has taken place and then, everything is good with you!

(...) And the thing that made having your children with you so delicious,
    is that they where objects of attention, to which you could flow your
    pure, positive energy. It is SO delicious, to focus on someone,
    whom you LOVE SO MUCH.
    And just the fact, that they may be no longer
    in the house does not mean, that THAT EVER has to stop!

So, if you continue to LOVE them, as you hold them as the object
    of your attention, you will feel NO EMPTY NEST.
    The empty-nest-thing is about using something as your excuse,
    to not allow yourself to be in the receiving mode. Thatīs all that ever is.

And so, if you think about someone who may have said this to you-
    think about the mindset of that individual. Usually someone, looking for
    someone in the nest, to boy them up.
    If you are flowing the love outward,
    it does not matter to you if they are in the nest,
    out of the nest, on the same continent that you are-
    or even in physical form with you!

Flowing love ALWAYS feels good!

San Francisco, July 23, 2016, from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - Looking for bubbles (new)

Oh dear Mama Elke -- I've been a bit bittersweet about my own children growing. And they haven't gone anywhere yet!!

And yet, I crave not having to care for them daily, not having to share my space, not putting up with their moods and whims.

What a funny thing life is!!

So much love to you, and W, and all your nestlings.

Elke mama bird...I so love your always full heart nest..

and the wonderful new doors opening for you and all your beloveds!

Flowing love ALWAYS feels good!

Leslie
    and
    T

you make me smile and feel sooo loved, and rich!!

Thank you so deep from my heart!