Page 210 of 229 FirstFirst ... 110160200205206207208209210211212213214215220 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2283

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Creation
    isn't forcing or commanding something into existence. It's more of a rolling over, a good stretch, blissing out, lying on the grass watching the flowers blowing in the breeze or the clouds floating by.

You live in a state of grace.
    You forget that when you feel good, only good things can come to you. It's just a matter of relaxing, and things will come.

You are, in essence, bringing heaven to earth.

~ Abraham-Hicks -- 1996

This is not a joke. I mean I know you know but I had this experience feeling like God is telling me: I laid the Heaven on Earth for you today

It's my birthday today

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post

This is not a joke. I mean I know you know but I had this experience feeling like God is telling me: I laid the Heaven on Earth for you today
    ...And I even remember this picture. It felt SO intense and promising to me!

We say you can vacillate in your range of positive energy
    from ecstasy to peacefulness, from exhilaration to joy,
    from out of your mind outrageous orgasmic enthusiasm for life, to subtle appreciation of life!

Abraham-Hicks

Wishing you the very very very very best Birthday, dear beautiful powerful
    fascinatingly creative Ana!

And the most beautiful next year of life- fulfilling and thrilling and delightful
    in 10000000 ways!

MUCH love!!

When you come up against a block,
    delegate it to your Manager,
    and get out of the way!

Abraham

I feel SO blessed!
    I feel so free.
    I feel like soaring.
    I am so happy!

Today itīs cold, after the awesome heat of yesterday. Fall is in the air... Change is in the air.
    Ohh, what a fantastic experience I had with DH, yesterday evening!

We had worked hard to reposition all the big trucks on our parking-place, -they all canīt drive on their own right now- so that it looks orderly again, and that the Hanomag can pull out onto the road as soon itīs ready. It was HOT outside! So we celebrated when we got DONE. What a wonderful burst of DONE-NESS! What a triumph, and boisterous energy we felt. And then, I asked DH for a drive into the evening, even the sky was already promising soon tempest.

We strolled through the backroads anyway with the open convertible, all windows and even the draft-stop down, and the hot air caressed us wildly! And then, the first raindrops fell. We looked for a tree to find shelter beneath, and finally pulled backwards into a forest, left the hood still open and witnessed a shower washing down, in front of us, while we stayed completely dry under the roof of leaves! It felt miraculous. It felt so special, so free, so lively!

When this first shower was over, we drove away to pick up some icecream, still with open roof, while all world (except us) was wet and glistening, and the mists wavered around us in the evening sun. After getting the icecream-to-go, DH pointed out the next rainfront on the sky. It was sharply edged almost black clouds, that you could see heavy rain falling out, even from the distance. We hurried and raced home, mist from the street and electricity in the air all around us. We reached our house, rolled up the windows, closed the hood and looked behind us, to the entry of our village: Like a huge wave, the rain-storm rolled in! We barely reached our houses door, and then the front had reached us.

It was as if someone had cot loose a huge bag of water! When we looked from inside, we couldnīt see the trees 10 meters apart. So we plugged out the light and opened the windows at the other side of the house and adored hearing and feeling the rough weather- while we and our son calmly, peacefully savored the delicious ice.

It was SO GOOD!
    We felt this intensity with so much appreciation.
    Sweet luxury of having it warm, dry and cozy, while outside, the rainstorm howled and roared.
    It felt FRESH!
    It felt so ALIVE.
    It was all so PERFECTLY timed!
    It was all so very beautiful.
    It was so comfortable and comfortable and luscious.
    It felt so wonderfully intense and bold, while SO safe and easy and delicious.

Ahhh, THANK YOU LIFE!

Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

A blah-day... even things are going SO well.
    I like it that I know, itīs not about conditions... happiness isnīt about conditions,
    and blah isnīt about conditions!

And, itīs ALWAYS good.
    Itīs ALL a part of the journey.
    Detaching is a part.
    Going general is a part.
    Simply chilling out, no need, no effort, no pushing- is a part of a full, rich life.

Ahhhhh, this feels SO good!
    No needing to be happy.
    Not needing to do anything. Just relaxing, relaxing, relaxing.

I so like my bubbles!
    I was blowing bubbles yesterday when I waited for my men in front of the mall.
    All those bubbles, dancing across the huge parking-area!
    All those faces, lighting up for a moment.
    This message, that the hobo yelled at me from apart, laughingly!
    I didnīt understand a word, but I yelled "yeaahhh" back and waved at him, and he took off smiling, and I stayed, smiling.

I so like the sunshine!
    I so like this wonderful warm wind.
    I liked to see my beloved DH soaring high above me at the hill, this morning!
    I loved sharing chocolate-cookies with the gentleman who shared us there, ready to fly.
    I like this fascinated comments from passerbyīs who have their sunday-morning-walk at the hill, and want to chat a little.

I loved this 80 year old guy who chatted with me about his wife, who never shares him in his hobbies, and how he appreciates younger people, working that out.
    I enjoyed his musings of how good our times are, today, and which awesome chances we "young people" are offered by life, and be it alone in sports.

I so like to relax into "watching what happens", after having deliberately tuned my vibe!
    I so like floating and flowing effortlessly.
    I so like being easier and easier about all of it, and how I now love to not force me into "thinking my way".

I so like hearing my DH and son banging things in shape outside on the parking-place!
    I so loved to share them yesterday night even after sunset, repairing the old drum-brakes of the truck.
    I so enjoyed the relief when 3 boxes with intensely needed parts finally arrived!
    I so LOVE my abundance in which it is now so easy to just pay for it all.
    I loved shopping with my son, for food and equipment, and how he loved it all.

I so love to phone with all my children, so intensely. I so love how easy our conversations flow. I so love how easy our love flows, and how close and home we feel, no matter how far weīr living apart.
    I so love realizing step by delicious step, how good life will still be even if H is moved out.

I SO LOVE THE WIND.
    I so love the rustle in the leaves of the trees.
    I so love my life!

And ahh, the blah is gone!

So, just let the experience be what it is,
    and donīt try to define it through your physicality,
    because then, you will put yourself back
    into your limitedness.
    You are reaching into NEW aware-nesses.

Phoenix, Febr. 2014

Hello!! I am lucky enough to have a parent live in the path of the eclipse and lucky enough to have the time and money to take a leisurely drive here. My kids are excited, knowing they are lucky enough to witness this amazing event. I love that they love the sun and moon and stars and clouds like I do. It's hot here but my mother has created a wonderful oasis so I can sit outside and feel comfortable anyway. Finding a little quiet from the house-full of people.

I love the grandness of the event created around the eclipse. How there were road signs all along our path to remind people that it's coming. I love how many people are traveling to see it. I love how the word has been so easily spread and computer graphics are showing us what to expect and how the best photography and video will be available for all to see. What a world we live in!!

It seems like just yesterday we made these plans and now we are living them. What fun!! It's 11:22!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

...And I even remember this picture. It felt SO intense and promising to me!

We say you can vacillate in your range of positive energy
    from ecstasy to peacefulness, from exhilaration to joy,
    from out of your mind outrageous orgasmic enthusiasm for life, to subtle appreciation of life!

Abraham-Hicks

Wishing you the very very very very best Birthday, dear beautiful powerful
    fascinatingly creative Ana!

And the most beautiful next year of life- fulfilling and thrilling and delightful
    in 10000000 ways!

MUCH love!!

Ana You are soooooooo welcome!
    thanks for reminding me! It would have been a pity to not have danced with you, dearest friend!!!