Page 214 of 229 FirstFirst ... 114164204209210211212213214215216217218219224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2288

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    pbi!

Sparker Iīm SO glad it serves you!
    When you look for more quotes like this, here is a whole collection:

"What am I doing wrong???" THAT is the only thing thatīs wrong!!!

Ohhh friends, I AM SOOOO HAPPY.

I have not much time to post, DH is waiting for me as we want to work together on our first room that weīr changing around from childrens room into "OUR OWN", and we have so much fun in the whole process!!
    I will rampage without end tomorrow Just had to post this 1 first picture of beloved H in his beloved first "own" place:

A true man-cave! ...he is sooooo happy.
    All 3 boys have gathered to visit an exhibition in his new city, and they feast in their freedom and joy, while we also phone and share our fun!

Far apart, and SO CLOSE, still...
    It IS Paradise on Earth!

SO MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
    This busy happy delighted inspired bee humms off, blessing all of you, all of us, all the world, and feeling SO BLESSED.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

Sparker Iīm SO glad it serves you!
    When you look for more quotes like this, here is a whole collection:

"What am I doing wrong???" THAT is the only thing thatīs wrong!!!
    I love this one so much, also! EXACTLY!!

We want you to be able to mess something up altogether or blow an exam or crash your car or do any other number of things [to which] much of the world would say, ‘Well, that was certainly an inappropriate thing for you to doī,

and we want you to be able to stand proudly and say, ‘Hey, I did that and it doesn’t have any relationship to who I am.’

In other words, ‘Who I am is Source energy physically embodied. Who I am is pure positive energy out here on the leading edge’. Who I am is an eternal seeker of alignment with who I am.

But I’m not going to let any outside standards or judgments confuse me about who I am.’

San Francisco, CA, 3/16/02

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Ohhh friends, I AM SOOOO HAPPY.

I have not much time to post, DH is waiting for me as we want to work together on our first room that weīr changing around from childrens room into "OUR OWN", and we have so much fun in the whole process!!
    I will rampage without end tomorrow Just had to post this 1 first picture of beloved H in his beloved first "own" place:

A true man-cave! ...he is sooooo happy.
    All 3 boys have gathered to visit an exhibition in his new city, and they feast in their freedom and joy, while we also phone and share our fun!

Far apart, and SO CLOSE, still...
    It IS Paradise on Earth!

SO MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
    This busy happy delighted inspired bee humms off, blessing all of you, all of us, all the world, and feeling SO BLESSED.
    I've been reading the stories of your children to mine, who have been feeling a little low lately. It's so nice to see them uplifted and believe there is more than other people (well-meaning, of course) have been telling them. Me included, sometimes.

I'm so happy for H. What an amazing first home!!!!

Leslie! This is big for me.

Thank you so much for sharing!
    I am tempted to write "this makes me happy"... while it even feels better
    to be in co-creation with you, and our all kids!

We are all in this together... and we all give the very best that we can,
    given the desires we have.

Ahhh, it feels SO freeing and liberating and BIG to ponder this.

I ponder ALL the wonderful cocreations!
    I am soaring so high, cocreating with my beloved husband.
    We feel so extra-close, just now.
    We feel so EXTRA aware of US.

Ohh, how cozy and beautiful it was to be around our beloved kids, all day long!!!
    But...

I love now, going to the bathroom in the night, naked!
    I love to have even more FREE TIME, and totally free schedule.
    I love that DH and me now can stay out as long as we want, and nobody waits because they want to get their evening-ice-cream!

I love the plans that DH and me already made. After the cruise, we have booked a course in Yin-Yoga, itīs far away from us, but who cares, it will be our regular night "out"!
    We look for great movies to draw us regularly into the cinemas, once more (didnīt do this soo long). We feel SO FREE.
    In 2 days, we will explore another 5-star-restaurant that we donīt know yet. And if itīs good, we will invite Jana and Sven!

I soar high about the relationship with my daughter, and her wonderful family.
    I soar high in my grandson, caressing my hair, and rolling over me on the coach and giggling.
    I soar high with my stepgrandsons, clinging to my legs while saying hellow and goodbye,
    and just soaking up all the fun and ease and the gummy-bears they get here

I soar high in the awesome emails DH and our son N shared yesterday night about dancing-
    N sharing with his father how extraordinarily he enjoyed dance, and how it freed him up to not anymore give a rip what anyone thinks. And then, seeing DH opening up... We will soon book a dance-class, again, we both know. While we take our time and enjoy flowing to the perfect moment. And then, weīll get "new born", together- in regards to dancing.

We will book riding courses, together. Not for the kids, but for OURSELVES, this time!
    We wait for the "hell yes" in this as well, to take action and book, satisfied already, having so much fun with the musings- but not reallllly ready to call- and then the riding teacher accidentally dealt our phone-number! Ahh, it was SO FUNNY and SO telling. We had a wonderful short small-talk, and so MUCH more "hell yes" afterwards!

We TAKE OUR TIME; in EVERYTHING!
    What a wonderful, sooo comfortable, luxurious way of living! Open and eager for more.
    No hunt. no need. JUST PERFECT DELICIOUS SATISFIED unfolding!

I soar high in driving the open convertible through the early day, each time seeing foxes.
    And then there was the day, where no fox showed up! I asked "hey guys, where are you?"- and in THAT moment, I saw 2 ears pointing up, out of the ditch...
    THANK YOU foxy! And then, they came all out, once more, jumping and playing- ALWAYS OFF the road! I so love the foxes!

There was the night when DH and me strolled with the car through the late night over all the tiniest backroads, myriads of twinkling stars above us, a half silvery moon- and suddenly, the meadows around us seemed to be filled with huge fireflies. But it wasnīt fireflies- it were the glowing eyes of dozens of deer! It felt SO MAGIC. So light-filled, even in the deepest night.

MY LIFE IS LIGHT.
    My life is so full, and so meaningful.
    Nothing to push. Nothing to hold back from.
    All things are possible- nothing is a must.
    I AM SO HAPPY.

the car
    us seemed
    deepest night.

I made a poem
    I have another one of this kind:
    something like:
    whole day
    f&/k it
    can't
    can't
    can

Ana

I am feeling such bliss!
    I am hanging the new lovingly chosen wallpaper into Niciīs old room, and the next days Wolf and me will lay the parquet-flooring. And THEN, we will install the newly bought oakwood-wardrobes, as this will becomes Wolfīs dressing room- which means, I finally will get alllll the old wardrobe that we had to share, until now, in another room!

SPACE! ROOM!!!

And I canīt wait that we come back from the cruise -well, this doesnīt sound as I meant it- OF COURSE I SOOOO LOOK FORWARDS TO THE CRUISE!!!!!
    But there will be even a life AFTER the cruise!!

Because, then we will create out of Heikos old room my Atelier, meaning sewing- and painting-studio.
    Ahhhh, I wanted this ALL my life.

Iīm a bit puzzled as there is NO nostalgia anymore AT ALL. I am stable in happiness!
    Stable in such wonderful love.
    Stable in such sweet, lovely, cozy SATISFACTION.

Ahhhh, thank you life!

I am amazed about HOW intensely I feel the freedom, after H has moved out!
    I was a "free SAHM"- and now, Iīm ONLY free.

My old stories suggest that I should SOMEHOW try to justify my existence...
    and, I donīt care!
    I FEEL SO DELICIOUSLY FREE.

It feels actually as a training for being a multimillionaire But again, that would be a justification, an ulterior motive- where I am ENJOYING the awesome huge laziness!

There are more wallpapers to hang, more windows to paint, more weeds to weed, more paths to mow, more floors to wipe, more clothes to iron, more things to clean. More books to be written, more Grids to be set, more dogs to be groomed... and I just do NOTHING!??

Ohhh, this feels WEIRD.
    This feels exorbitant.
    This feels BLESSED.

It feels rich!
    It feels awesome.
    It feels wide and free and BLESSED.

Iīm going to dig this, for a while

Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

You’ve created a Vibrational Reality that you hold ownership to, that stands in readiness for you, that waits for you eternally.

We think you should get it now, however.

We don’t think that you should wait anymore. We think it’s time for you to get into the Vortex, and begin to reap the reward, to find the answers, to solve the problems, to feel the exhilaration, to BE the Being who you have created. We think, it’s time.

And, otherwise, you can do it when you croak.
    [Audience laughter] It’s your call.

-Abe. 12/15/09

I feel SO blessed.
    What an amazing, beautiful, paradisy day we had yesterday!
    I met DH after his work in the city and we strolled hand in hand through the streets and the big malls, aware that we COULD HAVE IT ALL, every beautiful, perfect, delicious, wondrous item we layed our eye on, in ease. It felt SO RICH!

And it turned out that we didnīt buy anything of those, ... nothing of all those things that, in earlier years, had tortured us so much because we yearned for them. We didnīt "need" them, anymore. When DH looked for something, I sat down in a comfy chair and just watched him, and I adored all the fantastic things around, and the people floating by, and suddenly a man with a wonderful aura approached me and laughed happily, joking with me for a few sentences, and it felt as if an angel would have visited.

We did purchase a few delicious smoothies and some incredibly beautiful Petit Fours, as a tiny snack, before we took off further to our appointment with a 5 star-restaurant that we had not yet visited before, yet, so we looked fowards to a surprising delight. The drive there was already so FANTASTIC! We had a wild mix of weather that whole day, full sunshine in a medley with darkest clouds, and intense very warm gusts of wind. We strolled in the open convertible through the beautiful huge, old, pitoresk city, adoring the gables bathed in intense light, while the trees bowed in another blast, and in the next second, the sky was almost dark. Such goosebumpy moments! Such INTENSITY!

In one moment, I remembered an incident I had a year ago that could have been tragic (but because I had been SO ITV, it just turned out to be an amazing, thrilling adventure) -and suddenly recogniced that we had driven by at the exact same point, in that exact moment. A voice inside me whispered that I had touched the thoughtform that still lingered there- and it felt as a blessing. A memory of pure bliss- then, and now again.

And then, we had the most wonderful dinner, being served by the most lovely stewards from 3 different countries, in 3 different skincolors, with all the "same" DEEPLY loving eyes and obvious love for the food, and for their work. Ohh, and the FOOD!!! We had a 4-course-surprise-menue, and I wouldnīt have picked any of the dishes from the card, but each one of them were SO INCREDIBLY delicious! It was just perfect. We had to hold back to not moan in delight!

And while we were eating, beloved Wolf asked me about the mails that my Mutti was writing again, lately, mails full of hate and fear and gloom, warning us against Satan, and commanding us to let go of worshipping Satanīs angels (aka Abe and Esther), calling us profoundly evil and doomed to go to eternal hell if we wouldnīt follow her advice.

I had tryed to convince her of my true belief, all my life. Well, it hadnīt worked out

Lately, she obviously had digged this Forum and had found a very old post of tonycat, where he had written an epitaph to his friend, a fireman, who had died in 9/11 on ground zero, leaving a young wife and 2 little children. Tony pondered how his friend might have embraced the terrorists "on the other side" in nonphysical, as he would have been the first one whom he knew to do such a purely loving and wholly understanding act already in physicality.

I remember this post so vividly with such touched thankfulness for KNOWING LOVE, while my mother took it as proof of us all here, serving Satan. And while we pondered that, in such loving momentum of this awesome paradise-day, I UNDERSTOOD that she simply does NOT UNDERSTAND. She is not in vicinity to understand love- so, from her point of attraction, what love is for us, is so distorted for her that it looks as the opposite.

I was amazed about the incredibly clarity, with which I could suddenly SEE her, in her pain and pinched-off-ness. And there was no whiff of pain for me in that, anymore, no whiff of blame or desire to explain or defend. There was only such huge, HUGE love for her. Such KNOWING that source got her, and in the exact moment that she allows even a bit of the huge love, it will reach her. No commiseration or pity or defensiveness. JUST LOVE.

Ohh, I love to love to love to love... my mother, the terrorists, those who have slipped, those who even have trained themselves deliberately in hate. I LOVE. I SOO LOVE. Itīs so easy, so natural, so clear, so full.

Love is truly ALL that there is... and everything less is just us, not allowing the love for some screwy, while always understandable reason. But, "the time is now". Or later! Itīs our call.

It was SO BIG. It IS SO BIG.
    THANK YOU LIFE!! THANK YOU, LIFE.

... Everyone who has ever lived, all now non-physically focused in this important moment, that you are now living, and when you have that kind of awareness and consciousness, that you can stand in your now and feel all of that focused upon you,

-there is an understanding of your value, of your worthiness, of the perfection of your beingness that is sublime.

It is indescribable, and we are happy to call that Step 6.

Sacramento, 2-27-2016

for quotes & cookies