Page 217 of 220 FirstFirst ... 117167207212213214215216217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2200

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    back!
    Rampages of Appreciation ?

I appreciate that I have my own guidiance and I'm glad that I don't need others for my satisfaction.
    I appreciate that I understand how this stuff works.
    I appreciate that I have my own blissful and happy notes in my new notebook, daily, and do my better feeling work and feel more clear than years before.
    I appreciate that I know that I can feel better everywhere, even without this place or quotes or others. I appreciate that I'm not dependent on others postings.
    Oh boy, I'm glad.

It's such a beautiful feeling autumn...unlike any I've ever known before.
    So many positive changes have taken place. It amazes me how the Universe orchestrates
    things
    Elke..it will be great to see you when you get back from the cruise! I bet you are having a grand time!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LOTB View Post
    haha also come aboard!
    Done!

When I was in Venice, I also saw this German newspaper and I had to laugh so much about this take on German politics! Yeah, Jack is with me wherever I am
    I so appreciate Jack!
    I so appreciate politicians, no matter if I agree with them.
    I appreciate their willingness to mix things up, and mold some clay!

I appreciate the fun weīr having!
    I appreciating reminding each other of fun and of good times.
    I appreciate being open and awake for the precious moments that make us smile and giggle!

And Ana, I also saw this at St Markīs place, and I thought of you. SO MUCH appreciation for you, dear friend!
    Some rings Ana-style...

I so appreciate your power.
    I so appreciate your uniqueness. I so very much appreciate your zest for life, no matter what!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post

It's such a beautiful feeling autumn...unlike any I've ever known before.
    So many positive changes have taken place. It amazes me how the Universe orchestrates
    things
    Elke..it will be great to see you when you get back from the cruise! I bet you are having a grand time!

Tree, I LOVE IT!!
    I appreciate my friends!!! I appreciate YOU, loving lightfilled, easy, playful, flowing beautiful friend!
    I so appreciate how you GET the beautiful core of life!
    I appreciate to flow with you!
    I appreciate this divine loving happy quote...

Letīs LAUGH our way, PLAY our way, LOVE our way no matter what.
    It can always be easy-

I so love how much this message was the core-message of the cruise-WS also, imo.

I follow my bliss, and I donīt care if others understand, while I so enjoy when they do!
    What a celebration we can have.

Friends, Abe came back again and again to the message of Jesus, to turn the other cheek.
    Which means in todayīs words to not look at what feels terrible, or even just a tiny bit uncomfortable, but to look away from the unwanted- and find something beautiful, or "no thought at all".

I SO APPRECIATE this awesome seminar! I felt bliss every hour of it. I felt so wonderfully up to speed! I loved to "speed with them", feeling my questions cleared with each HS-er more and deeper and more understanding of the wanted sides of it all. It was such a journey! It was such a dance on the high discs.

And this loving, joyful, friendly happy people all around! Half the ship- more than 900 passengers where Aberīs, and it was such fun to hear the Abe-lingo in every corner of the ship all the time. It felt so funny!
    It felt sooo home. It felt as being friends with each and everyone!
    It felt so EASY. It felt so playful. And it felt so beautiful to be reminded all the time- by their humorous, unconditional ease, that we didnīt come here to get it "right"!
    We came here to have FUN.
    We came here to CELEBRATE.
    We came here to become clearer and clearer, and to not be mad when we arenīt.

I want to embrace the world!
    While I donīt want to look any longer where it doesnīt feel good, or defend or try to explain ever again, when this doesnīt feel good.
    I am soo happy.
    I am so elated! I soar high, and I am FREE.
    I feel playful, I feel showered with bliss, I feel such love. I feel such abundance!

Ohhhhh THANK YOU LIFE!

Donīt resist what you fear, but turn the other cheek!

"Our favorite analogy is the cork that bobs on the surface of the water.
    And when you hold it under the water, it is unnatural.
    It is natural for you to let go of it, and it is natural for it to bob.

But when you take hold of a thought that does not feel good,
    and the negative emotion sweeps over you, you remain in an
    unnatural state for as long as you hold your attention upon it.

You talk about a teacher you call Jesus,
    who expressed it as clearly as we’ve ever heard it when he said,
    "turn the other cheek" or look the other way,
    or resist not this thing you fear.

Because when you take your attention from whatever it is
    that is drowning your cork, your cork will bob right back to the surface."

-Abraham-Hicks 11/25/01

Christmas came early this year- POE is back from the Abe journey to share!!! I created this poster, though, so I ain't bad either.
    Ring looks fantastic-I'd feel good to wear it!
    I am cleaning little church place in big and famous Ljubljana church complex and they have one Jesus painting on wall and he is holding some book something on which it is written: love your enemies , I'll be back soon.

Half the ship- more than 900 passengers where Aberīs,
    jealous...where am I on the scale, under bulb somewhere

helpful quote, great metaphor!

Oh -- thank you for that old quote Elke because I think I never noticed that last bit "resist not this thing you fear".

I've been drawn some other teaching lately where that is the focus, helping you notice where you are still clinging and splitting your energy.

I'm so glad you had half a ship of Abers!! What a paradise-on-earth experience!!