Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Being in Bliss. My greatest treasure of all: KNOWING that it is always right.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    ahhh, you wild and beautiful one!! I have BIG goosebumps reading you! THANK YOU SO MUCH for mirroring the quote back to me in this more than perfect (pink ) way!!!

I am SO GLAD that I could then help you. You have emanated back into the world so much light, fun, ease and awesome power since then... what a fascinating "giving back"!!!

"Do you know what appreciation does?

In appreciation,
    in appreciation, you are contributing BACK
    in the full measure, of what you are receiving.

In other words, it puts the give-and-take into the perfect alignment!
    Because, in your acknowledgement of the well being that surrounds you,

you give BACK proportionately.

And the entire Universe who is nonresistant,
    this vortexual Universe in utter non-resistance just floods back.
    In other words, it just keeps mirroring back.
    You appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates,

you appreciate, Vortex appreciates...
    ...until you just parlay yourself into greater states
    of ecstasy."

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011

aah ! you know me so well

thank you so much! -BIG love HUG-
    and oooh! MORE goosebumps for me reading this!!! thank you paradise-treasure-on-earth

and a present for you and treelotus
    and this is so tiny!
    but big when I saved it!
    what happened?!! :/

xxxxxxx

Sunlover...I am HUGELY appreciating this this amazing rampage!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Paradise-treasure-on-Earth, if you know me, you know words are inadequate for me to express my appreciation, love, and treasuring of who you are and all that you bless us with, each according to our own unique stance and perception and receptivity. You know you wouldn't be such an example to question if you didn't offer yourself so generously for us to be able see ourselves in relation to you. What a blessing for those who were able to use you to find more clarity about themselves and their own journey. It is obvious that you would stand through it all and allow it to brighten your light even more, since there is always more for everyone.

It reminded me of one of this year's workshops where the hotseater was really questioning why Esther still "after all these years" of Abraham teachings apparently isn't the perfect example he expects, and Abraham say there is always more. The scrutiny of those who teach and offer much is part of that journey and a wonderful example for all to know we never get it done. I knew you would step 5 it beautifully.

I don't offer many words and expressing myself is a journey for me, but I always trust you are receptive to my vastly abundant appreciation, love, and treasuring of you, who you are, and all that you offer to everyone. We are sooooooo blessed by you.

Elke.. I soooo appreciate your openness and transparency! I have heard that the best way to get privacy is to give it up!
    But you know me..lol.. I also love to keep space for a secret treasure..like a little seed in the loving darkness of the ground....

I treasure your whole post, thank you SO MUCH.
    Yes, I never intended to show the world a mask, but wanted to be authentic-
    for my OWN sake, and if it could give others hope and "teaching by example", Iīd be very glad.
    This approach doesnīt leave the opportunity to hide, but I never wanted.

I always adored Esthers openness and beyond "normal"-love allowance to Abe, to use her as example, of being human and "incomplete", and also the glory of balancing all wobbles, after contrast happening.
    I think that often have been the deepest, most touching, most soothing teaching- moments, of all.

It takes braveness to dare this again and again- but it gives yourself on the other hand such an amazing freedom, when you do that:
    You really REALLY learn to become free of the judging voices inside of yourself- what is the same as "giving a rip about the peanut-gallery".
    It teaches you that needing love from anyone than source always will lead to pain, and that nobody can "make" you happy other than your relationship between you and YOU.

And if you have that- then you realize, that love fills in all by itself that is beyond anything that you would have imagined...
    as your love, and those words from so many others, that stuns me and touches me beyond my ability to really express.
    I feel showered with this precious love! Itīs such a high love, that sees me as who I really am... THANK YOU!
    Takes one, to know one. This love is always a huge compliment to those who give it, AS WELL.

I want to add- Iīm not implying that everybody should live such openness as I do. For many, it would be against their good feeling preferences. But for me, itīs the path of least resistance, and also of the most freedom and pure clarity. Itīs ALL good: So many different BEAUTIFUL ways, to our unique goals!
    Thank you for giving me this beautiful opportunity to milk this deeper, and become even clearer. Itīs so precious to me!

I am VERY touched! Thank you from my deepest heart. What a treasure.

ah.. Wild and Beautiful! This is a perfect present for me today.. I was just contemplating the hugeness of the tiny things...
    Here is a huge hug back! (imagine these little hug balls taking the whole screen! hahaha)

Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    aah ! you know me so well

thank you so much! -BIG love HUG-
    and oooh! MORE goosebumps for me reading this!!! thank you paradise-treasure-on-earth

and a present for you and treelotus
    and this is so tiny!
    but big when I saved it!
    what happened?!! :/

xxxxxxx

what a fascinating "giving back"!!!

"Do you know what appreciation does?

In appreciation,
    in appreciation, you are contributing BACK
    in the full measure, of what you are receiving.

In other words, it puts the give-and-take into the perfect alignment!
    Because, in your acknowledgement of the well being that surrounds you,

you give BACK proportionately.

And the entire Universe who is nonresistant,
    this vortexual Universe in utter non-resistance just floods back.
    In other words, it just keeps mirroring back.
    You appreciate, Vortex appreciates, you appreciate, Vortex appreciates,

you appreciate, Vortex appreciates...
    ...until you just parlay yourself into greater states
    of ecstasy."

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011
    I love that we are experiencing this! So many of us here together! Exponentially! This is what came to my mind as I read your beautiful love emanating response to me, and then it was here, next. Then I thought: I love loving you trumps everything; it's like a naturally flowing (process!) that trumps all processes exponentially {{{{{{thrillbumps}}}}}

Sunlover.. I am coasting on your wake of appreciation today.. hehe..zigging and zagging in a wonderful way! And what a brilliant lettering colors and image to complete this vibe POE is precisely and generally conjuring..grounding and radiating!!!

Wild and Beautiful, and Tree, thank you for joining in my celebrating. It feels to me like the love fest Abraham spoke of, so I realize, like they say, they are all joining in with us and that is why we are experiencing that exponential feeling.

Tree, if you are referring to the color Paradise used in the giving back quote - it's the color of your fox avatar.
    I want to say it was allowed to flow (not conjured) - difference being titito from receptive mode in love and appreciation.

It is an interesting thing that receptive mode of love.

Last Friday I was sitting at a light in my car. There was an older man walking down the median with a sign that said Homeless vet.
    I had an extra dollar in my pocket so I gave him a wave and he came to my window.
    I sincerely cannot explain what happened but I felt like I was in the presence of a very holy man. I felt that I was in the presence of Jesus and after I rolled up my window I had tears in my eyes, Tears Of Love. This man looked at me with such sincere humility and kindness.
    It was nothing like the usual experience of handing someone a bit of change.

It is wonderful when we can experience love and the divine in such ordinary circumstances.
    Last edited by HUMMINGBIRD LOVER; 04-04-2016 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMMINGBIRD LOVER View Post
    It is an interesting thing that receptive mode of love.

Last Friday I was sitting at a light in my car. There was an older man walking down the median with a sign that said Homeless vet.
    I had an extra dollar in my pocket so I gave him a wave and he came to my window.
    I sincerely cannot explain what happened but I felt like I was in the presence of a very holy man. I felt that I was in the presence of Jesus and after I rolled up my window I had tears in my eyes, Tears Of Love. This man looked at me with such sincere humility and kindness.
    It was nothing like the usual experience of handing someone a bit of change.

It is wonderful when we can experience love and the divine in such ordinary circumstances.
    Yes, I love this! It is this experiencing the divine, as you expressed, which to me makes life extraordinary. Thank you for this!