Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: forum suggestions

Cosmic, I appreciate your intention and receptivity here! One suggestion feels quite simple to me...and not even as a rule...but it would be nice to suggest first time posters to give a general sense of their experience and understanding of the material to help make the feedback process a bit more efficient. easy peasy light and breezy...

As a semi-newbie here (what's 6ish months in abeforum years? ) I have to say that with all I read and listened to, I didn't really "get it" until I started interacting here. I think the biggest deal about this forum for me is the feeling of unconditional love... a place with no judgement, for real... of people who all came together with the intention of feeling better and who can therefore actually encourage each other to do the same. If there were "background checks," I probably wouldn't be here. And what a shame that would be! I love you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by pleasedtomeetme View Post
    As a semi-newbie here (what's 6ish months in abeforum years? ) I have to say that with all I read and listened to, I didn't really "get it" until I started interacting here. I think the biggest deal about this forum for me is the feeling of unconditional love... a place with no judgement, for real... of people who all came together with the intention of feeling better and who can therefore actually encourage each other to do the same. If there were "background checks," I probably wouldn't be here. And what a shame that would be! I love you guys!
    And we are glad you are here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by pleasedtomeetme View Post
    Thank you HL!
    I agree with what you said. if there had been too many Hoops to jump thru when I was new here I would have probably left and not have learned this material.
    It was a crisis for me as well that brought me to Abraham and this forum.
    It is good to enjoy our forum in its current reality.
    Last edited by HUMMINGBIRD LOVER; 04-04-2016 at 05:56 PM.

I love the way this forum is!

I spent some time on a less aligned 'loa' forum (as a lurker only!) and it was all very judgemental, but I had no other place to go that I knew off, and it purported to be all about loa (yes, a crisis brought me there!)(a crisis brought me to abe!)

then one day, my lovely search engine somehow brought this treasure of a place up!

and after silently reading, and and and and and and

I decided to make a post (only a little one)

and I felt very brave in doing so
    as I'm a very shy person! and it took alot for me to do that, as I'd never done any of that kind of stuff before, and I felt that I would not be judged, and that made me feel safe

and since then I have been surrounded by the most incredible love and I have been forever touched by the warm and gentle and loving hearts that I have met on here

thank you to David so much for making this place a beautiful place to be
    I am honoured to be here, amongst the happy, the appreciative and the loving souls here, on earth

xxxxx

Friends....

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    I would like to add a reminder that no one of us can tell for sure when another is in or out of the Vortex and that, even if they are OotV, that Step 1 moment isn't anything that's gone wrong or to be called out. We came here to have our Step 1 moments. In fact, all questions (which drive the expansion of the discussion here on the Forum and add to All-That-Is) are Step 1 moments.

When someone launches their RoDs and puts something in their Vortex, not a single one of us has to agree or to sign off on their personal preferences. It's simply up to them to line up with their own expansion.
    how wonderful to remember our rockets of desire

wild and beautiful, I love your story

Cosmic, I saw you online a few days ago and wondered if you posted anything—just saw this! I love all your suggestions! Sounds like a more focused environment to me! I don’t know if the manifested form of that environment will be this forum or something else but thank you for putting this in my vibrational field!

Also, I think even in that focused environment there will still be things that will be unwanted—contrast after all, is a part of the fabric of the universe! So, till something better comes along, might as well practice focusing on all the many, many, many wanted things in this forum, I think! :P

Love to you!