Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sydney/Central Coast/North Coast Meetup Pre-paving/Project

Sydney/Central Coast/North Coast Meetup Pre-paving/Project

Inviting like minded local Abraham enthusiasts to pre-pave with NP (Abraham and assorted experts) an opportunity to meet in person and enjoy being with other lifers. (Meaning in it for life.)

This is a Mastermind project so the details will evolve as our collective intentions are fine tuned and cooperative components gathered.

Iíve been contacted about possible get togethers and it seems there is a desire for a vibrationally harmonious and delicious meeting of a mastermind-like group, even if only for the one event, in a central location possibly on the North Coast as those above and below can travel more easily.

Iím expecting the work to be done by NP: organising, venue, attendees, agenda, etc. And in line with Abrahamís recent message weíll aim for a balance of freedom, growth and joy. If you feel you can contribute to our success, wherever you are on the planet, please feel free to add your vibration.

Iím perfectly open to possible attendees not knowing if, how or when they can attend OR contribute, until they do.

Iím leaving it relatively undefined so we can mastermind it together. If you would like to have this but are unable to see a way of attending, still offer your positive vibrations and weíll all leverage the mastermind effect.

At this stage there is interest across ages (mine is older) and lifestyles so engage with the mastermind and see what results.

In case my use of the term mastermind is puzzling or off-putting for some, it is simply to ask Source to be the impetus for this.

When I have set specific MM projects for myself recently, I like to have two weekly work-in-progress meetings with my NP counsel. I like to see movement and evidence that the project is going ahead and feeling good. The movement/evidence may be emotional or in alignment or good signs.

So I will be adding to this thread regularly with updates, at least two weekly.

May the Source be with you.

I would like to clarify my intention in using the word ‘mastermind’.

It is this pre-paving part of the process that is being masterminded and will continue to be. The desire for a meet up didn’t start with my first post. There have been many thoughts, suggestions and discussions over time. I received the inspiration to do it this way as an extension of my other mastermind work.

So it is not my intention to get together for a mastermind event (although it may evolve into that) but simply to have a wonderful social time to celebrate these teachings. Nor am I expecting it to be physically huge though I do expect a huge thought presence of many like minded and vibrationally harmonious partners in both the creation and realisation of this meet up.

Each time someone reading thinks how they would like to be there, how they wish it to be wonderful for the participants, how excited they would be if it was in their location…each and every time you add your ‘voice’ or vote of confidence to the collective, it enhances both the journey and the destination, so to speak.

So I’m asking for anyone interested, whether attending is likely or not, to think and feel good about this opportunity.

I’m engaging the Mastermind and I’m excited. I simply want it to be wonderful no matter how many ‘attend’ because I know that it is huge in heart.

I feel a vibrational pooling, a welling, of inspiration and NP focus. It is purposefully open ended and an opportunity to play.

This is an experiment for me. Yet I was led here by a trail of NP breadcrumbs to do this. Or perhaps I should say, not surprisingly I was led to this idea of pre-paving this way.

I know there is much vibrational ‘work’ being done and enjoyed by the many.

In ‘collecting' the love, good wishes and positive thoughts from all around us, especially vibrationally, I’m helping establish a platform for a safe and synergistic event.

This is a seed.

Leonie, I am in this unfolding together with you. It's wonderful to witness the potential that is being allowed in this! Much love and wow! (See those together in the emoticon each with a similar emoticon in a bubble above them but in the bubble above each of them the five are five vortices. And in the middle of those bubbles of vortices is a singular group vortex.)

Wow youíre really working that emoticon! Itís amazing how much can be packed into them. I like it a lot.

Thank you for capturing the essence of this.

I am happy with the seed that has been planted here. Iím noticing many synchronicities and resonances across my experiences that seem benefited by my earlier posts.

What I now know more than I did before is that anything can happen and nothingís too good to be true. I know that whole schedules can be changed to accommodate this amazing meet up. I know that the weather and timing will be perfect. Those who want to be there will be and also those who are drawn to it without understanding. I know there will be something special about the first time we do this. This is open ended and many will understand the freestyle method Iíve adopted.

There are new and already established connections being accessed, words are flying and thoughts lifting in support, as NP bring cooperative components together in this awesome unfolding.

Hi I am new here but would love to attended I live in Sydney although very new to Abraham willing to contribute were I can

Hi lavendarsky, so nice to meet you. Circumstances have diverted my thoughts but donít worry all is in the hands of Source. And congratulations on joining the forum, what a great place to be as a newbie to Abraham. Diversity is the key as Abraham says and there is enough vibrational difference across a network such as this forum for all of us to find what weíre looking for. Enjoy.

Lol love the idea of this thread and the closing sentiment "may the Source be with you!" Hahahah love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsrachellepadge View Post
    Lol love the idea of this thread and the closing sentiment "may the Source be with you!" Hahahah love it!!
    Thanks for your energy MRP. I have been feeling a presence lately suggesting that this project is on its way. Hope youíre enjoying the forum.

Well it’s taken over a year but it looks like the first of these meet ups is unfolding. This will be on the Central Coast. Probably in June. Don’t worry if that one doesn’t suit you as I’m sure there’ll be more. Stay tuned as we get ready to be ready...