Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sydney/Central Coast/North Coast Meetup Pre-paving/Project

Hi Leonie, I am new to this forum and live in Sydney. I will be very interested in attending if dates are suitable as I will visitors from overseas and will have some days away interstate as well in June. Thank you for organising the meet up.

Hi OneHeart, and pleased to meet you. Delighted that you are interested. There are some aspects of this meet up that are unclear to me at this stage so Iím waiting for them to unfold before I reveal details. Luckily I have help from NP as until Friday Iíd forgotten about it totally. However I feel very good about it being a perfect unfolding.

Enjoy your adventure with Abraham!

This is a general call out to anyone interested in volunteering to assist with these get togethers. You can respond here or PM me. There will be an initial meet up during the week (June-cafe) followed later by a Saturday (July-picnic) for those who prefer that timing. Please contact me if either of these would suit you to give me a hand. Both will be casual and intended to sound out the interest level in the area.

Area: Central Coast NSW
    For: those interested in Abraham-Hicks
    Purpose: Friendship and Connection with like-minded people

PS Anyone interested in organising a car pool for travel from Sydney or further north should also contact me.

PPS This is ‘light’ work, no 'heavy lifting' involved.
    Last edited by Leonie; 03-30-2017 at 09:06 PM.