Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 27 Days Challenge (or happily letting go of an old story)

27 Days Challenge (or happily letting go of an old story)

Day 1

27 days are exactly the days until the school reunion, life has been grand this almost 30 years since university, ups and downs ups and downs ups and downs and biiiiig crash, wich has been an eye opener, like a wave a colossal wave that after it crashed left everything new and shiny, and I love the opportunity to finally ease much of old story and flow in my stream of wellbeing.

If you like please join! tell me what you feel, or think, use this as you like, and play too, letīs party!

Old story: I donīt want to go to the reunion, everybody has made a life, some of them in things I started and then lost, like my business, my jewelry, my sculptures and a marriage. It feels like failure big time!. I donīt want to face them and tell how it all went.

New story: I love everything Iīve lived, it has been a wonderful ride, I am very excited to see where the Universe is guiding me, what new things I can enjoy, being me, all the wonderful creations I can do.

I can start with a little step, I can remember things I am, like a crazy cloud hunter, like my ability to smile and how contagious that is..... maybe I can just do something fun, I do fun stuff a lot of the time, I enjoy the things I do, I love that I have to run now to go to a class, a class that it is a gift from the Universe, it is. Maybe I can bask in these, in all the little things
    I am sure my Vortex is soooooo huge!, with all this contrast I see, with this feeling of I donīt have what they have, ( and oh boy, did they show up as huge manifestations - or manifestators?- of wealth, success, money) So my Vortex must be huge. I can feel good, as long as I donīt look that way, but I want to feel good withouth condition, I want to feel all this wonderful energy of BEING.

Well gotta run. See you later

wow...great post...it reminds me about my life-many things-projects started but not finished,abandoned or failed-and im so happy that im able to overlook them completely and remeber my good-feeling achievements,my variety,and this huge potential already in my vortex which will soon appear -so tangible...i feel so well-because there are so many reasons to be happy-and these unfinished projects or relationships in the past mean simply that there are even better ones for me...

Quote Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
    wow...great post...it reminds me about my life-many things-projects started but not finished,abandoned or failed-and im so happy that im able to overlook them completely and remeber my good-feeling achievements,my variety,and this huge potential already in my vortex
    I like it!!! is a great idea, start remembering my good-feeling achievements, variety and potential!!!.
    What I am enjoying right now is something like awareness, is like something hits you (yeah, a thought not so good sometimes can feel like a punch) that makes me notice it and then look to the good-feeling place, the better thought, and now Iīll add the remembering achievements too.

Day 1, still.
    Well you know, you ask and yeeeah you get something, so I found this segment in youtube, "He felt the energy of failure" and it is so good, it feels a bit as if the HS is channeling me, so it means this is just a feeling, and oh surprise, I am not the first, nor be the last to have it. Below is just the beginning of the segment, the rest is so beautiful, about choices, and feeling good... Iīll be hearing it a few times and sharing it by bits

HS: Iīve recognize in myself that I have an energy of failure, disappointment, that Iīm gonna disappoint, Iīm gonna fail.

ABE: Who are you disappointing, this is the question that is really worth answering because you answer that question youīre gonna get over it today. Who…

HS: well I would say in many cases is me, I fail what I couldīve done, wouldīve done, things that I started and then couldnīt complete, I get immobilized by my own fear of failure or my belief in failure,

ABE but what we want you to hear because we can feel it so powerfully, is that we do not believe that it is your concern about not meeting your desires that feels like the failure, we think it is your concern about what other people are expecting from you that it is at the heart of your concern about failure.

So my dear Watson, I have this intense reaction to go to the school reunion becaaaaause....... I am probably focusing on what other people are expecting from me!!!!!, sounds about right.

Now, what would my IB feel about the meeting?. How would I like to feel, really. I would just love to see the old classmates? or is it a competition? and if so, who is competing? I know my IB is not, I know that over the years Iīve been exploring the things that called me the most at the time. I love that the Universe is always putting new things for me to learn and enjoy.

Iīll let this settle today, itīs been an interesting start.

A Big Hug to all!!!

Day 2

I received the invitation again plus the amount we have to pay for the reunion. I tried to just observe my emotions, sensations and feelings. Iīll play a bit here to shift the energy. I remember a talk with Abe where they shifted everything and they called it forking? something like that? someone remembers where or when? Iīll be using tapping too, on my own if it is needed, but I do know that this old story? is no longer active, there is just this shadows from it I am just watching, and embracing them in love so they can go.

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    Day 1

Old story: I donīt want to go to the reunion, everybody has made a life, some of them in things I started and then lost, like my business, my jewelry, my sculptures and a marriage. It feels like failure big time!. I donīt want to face them and tell how it all went.

New story: I love everything Iīve lived, it has been a wonderful ride, I am very excited to see where the Universe is guiding me, what new things I can enjoy, being me, all the wonderful creations I can do.
    Thinking about the reunion gives me angst.
    Well nothing and nobody can give me angst, I just choose to focus on that... oh yeah, I can shift this.
    I donīt have the money to go,
    Well I do have money but I rather spend it in other stuff, or maybe, I can stop using money as an excuse, and just let it in and choose what makes me happier.
    Iīm not sure I want to go, but I am sure I do want to change the old story, the story where others get what I dreamed about, and have the money to do it.
    hehehehe, yeah not bitter much, well I can focus on feeling better,
    I can focus on things I love, the whyīs in my choices, why did I choose to do art, and scuplture, and EFT and alternative medicine????
    because it felt so good, it still feels amazing, everyday I found new things, and I come up with new projects,
    and there is something very interesting here, some of them? I didnīt even choose, they came crashing to me, installed into my life and have given me great times, and feelings and oh wow, they are wonderful!!!
    oh, so, it doesnīt have to do with that, with what I have ben doing, it has to do with judgment? criticism? competition? oh yeah judgment, on what I havenīt done, all the projects that just stay on paper or in the first steps...
    what if I can focus more and more in the energy of loving the things I do?
    Iīd love that.
    Iīd love to feel the clay in my hands, the tools and metal and wax, and enjoy the creation of something from the earth, the fire, the soul.
    I love to imagine things, not just for me but for others too, I can invent businesses, ideas, art, phrases, tons of things for my friends and clients. That is fun. and it works exquisitely.
    well yeah then Iīd lived only doing these things, and what about the rest? the living in society? the fitting in? the making money?
    oh, I can TRUST that everything will work out, (can I really?) well I can choose to.
    I do know it has been like that before, I have trust on occasions, and it has been wonderful
    I can focus in my projects, and forget about the finish line. (can I?)
    yeah I donīt have the tremendous success my classmates have, but do I want it like that?
    who cares, more so, I shouldnīt care, I can focus on what I want to feel, Oh and who says my way canīt be successful and generate wealth? I supose I do, looking at the reality I created.
    But I can just bask in the light of my dreams, my vortex, my huge vortex, and know that if I just enjoy the here and now and hear my inner guidance everything works out for me,
    everything IS working out for me, all is well, I can feel it, I just sometimes look the other way, the upstream way, not fun, well is a bit fun. But I rather get closer to my vortex.
    I can recognize that is not as much what I havenīt done, but the comparison with the others, the money they are making, the recognition they are having, how things were easier for them..... well sounds a bit like envy..... but envy is just there to show me what is in my vortex.
    Maybe I can stop wanting to control how things will show up, and I can let the Universe, my IB, my guide take the lead.

Well I feel better, I feel like getting up and going out!.
    I life the feeling of being ready, ready to start the day,
    ready to go on and buy the stuff I need to keep playing in the studio.
    ready to feel vibrant,
    I do feel a lot better,
    I feel this energy right now, and I am smiling.
    I am ready to dance with the world today!

I choose to enjoy the day, to find beauty where I look, to smile just because it feels great and to focus in the things that I love.

Love, what a wonderful energy

have a wonderful day

So Iīm letting this be the opportunity to create a new relationship with others!!!, yeah, I am going to focus on feeling good, on seeing everything from the point of view of my IB, and I am doing it the easiest way, (it sounded so good in my head, now I donīt know what to do) well I can start remembering what I like, I generally like to talk to people, I like being around others, I like to have fun...plain and simple fun, a bit silly, I can find humor in a lot of things,
    what else can I like, this going general is not as easy as it seems..... oh my goood!, this is funny! how am I suppose to go general about this? or in general? I donīt have a clue, I need Abe here right now, hahahhahahaha, ok I like laughing, I love laughing with others, and I make my friends laugh, actually I make a lot of people even strangers smile or laugh, does dogs count too? does this count as going general? Who am I asking!!!! for the reunion, I donīt have a clue about what I am doing right now here, I just feel this drive to see it different? what if I can have fun, and laugh, as I usually do, and focus on the feeling of being? being me, just as I am.....

Itīs been fun today, I did more than I expected me to do and I didnīt even thing about it I just did it. it feels so good, it feels like energy moving, it feels like achievement!!!

Time to rest, to relax.

Day 3

Old Story: something about a reunion from university.
    New Story: Well today I donīt feel like going into that, I feel good, It will ge good to interact with some people I havenīt seen in ages.

today I am excited for the day in general, I feel happy, I am about to prepare my delicious cup of coffee, I have work and then some more work but with a friend, exchanging techniques, having lunch.
    I love that about my life, the freedom, the freedom to do whatever I am led to do by my IB, sometimes I forget, but I do love it.
    It was a bit cold earlier when I went for the morning walk with the dog, now temperature is rising, is going to be a hot day probably, the sun and the tree are drawing magnificent shadows right now.
    I love that the cats all take turns to come and say hi.
    Today I choose to focus on the now,
    right now I feel magnificent, I feel radiant,
    right now I feel like I can fly.
    right now is the best moment to feel elated, to know I am who I am, to enjoy the smells from the kitchen, I believe my sister prepare coffee!!! oh great!
    right now I can appreciate the fact that I live with my family again, for this moments, where the house is walking up, when we share beautiful energy.
    right now I can thank my path, because I choose it, and I now I can keep choosing where I want to go or do.
    letīs play today!!!!!

the game of magnificent life!

Day 4

Good Day!!!!!!

Old Story: Iīve feel like I havenīt accomplish as much as my peers.

New Story: (((((( -blank?))))) Iīve done a lot of things,
    Iīve learn so many things, because I do love to learn, I love a great variety of things and Iīve been given the opportunity to learn, from the best!,
    I can appreciate the ease which I can learn, I love that about me.
    Maybe Iīm not as focus as my peers? well maybe, but I can recognize Iīve done soooo maaaany things!. and keep doing that would be wonderful.

It is interesting that my only discomfort with my life and what Iīve done appears when I look at the old story!!! oh yeah,
    Stubborn old stories are just that, stories, I can choose what I read, so I can choose the stories I focus on.
    Iīve been doing that, changing my point of focus, and itīs been very interesting.

Today I want to keep enjoying the stream of fun and done things Iīve been having!.

So New Story? I enjoy my life, I enjoy the little things and the bigger things
    I appreciate the people that were in my life and left, and the teachings they left behind.
    I appreciate my new friends, and the not so new ones.
    I love to be around them, I love people.
    I love to do jewelry,
    I love to teach,
    I love to have dinner with my friends
    I love to have breakfast with my friends
    I love to collect seeds
    I love so many things!!!!

Day 5

Today feels good!!!!, I woke up and had the impulse to bake, and while baking, I had this huge, well not so huge, but very clarifying voice in my head, asking me what was the purpose of going to the reunion? does it feel like fun? do you really miss this people?
    well.... no, not really!, so whatīs all the fuss about?
    I think it was a bit like trying to do "the right thing", everybody loves to go to school reunions, so doesnīt it have to be like that for me too? like something must be wrong with me because I really, really donīt miss them!!! and I canīt think of 5 times Iīve seen any of them in years, one or two I had contact and a bit of a friendship for a time, but never again. So, do I really want to go? does it feel like something fun, something that makes me focus in my vortex?
    In truth, it doesnīt appeal to me, I rather go to the sierra, or to have a beer with friends. or just to take pictures of clouds, collect seeds. Enjoy my life, my way! I am blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy so much freedom and love and smiles.
    Oh and I love to bake and sometimes it is a time where my mom and my sister are playful and fun with each other, they love my cooking and it feels magical to see the change of mood.

Now I have this thread and 22 days to go on, and Iīll be just doing a bit of choosing to be happy, day by day, or whatever feels like the best thing to do.
    27 days to change old stories.
    27 days to have fun creating and living my new story.

Today I played to walk like Charlize Theron while I was walking the dog, I had tons of fun. I had a lot of "good mornings", more than usual, and my body loves to feel playful and alive and gorgeous.

So today I choose to feel playful and alive and gorgeous!!!

And now, up! to go to teach something fun!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!
    Love
    X

Day 6 and tomorrow I wonīt be posting

Old story.... no, nothing right now.
    New story

I love to see money triplicating!!! well more like it doubled during the week, but I asked last week "Universe triplicate my income", and I appreciate that it is in the process of doing it and more, so quickly!, I feel great, when I feel good, happy, and do the things I want to do, really want to do, money appears, money loves that vibration, and itīs not just money, I think that has to do with my trip this weekend, yeah, I asked to go to the mountains for months, and then I relaxed my focus on "ooh pooor meee", yeah right, and things started to work with ease, and the car is fixed, and I payed for it already, and the studio is functional, and the trip, and it is so delicious. Is funny because I got the invitation because of my pictures of clouds, I love it, I love when I know people and they tell me " oh is so rare to find someone who like clouds so much! I thought I was the only one" and in my reality, I know a lot of people who chase clouds like me! isnīt it great?
    I have a friend ( she croaked) but she loves clouds, we literally chase them and I bet sheīs enjoying the trip too.

So today I choose to enjoy the day, the company, the clouds, the wind, the flowers, the stones, I am enjoying the anticipation.

Love!!!!!