Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Shifting energy, skylark style

Shifting energy, skylark style

Phase 1

Right now, I AM REALLY, REALLY IRRITATED. Also, I can feel the seductive momentum of righteousness, and I-can’t-believe-they-are-such-a**hats sweeping over me. What do I want? What do I really want?

What I really, really, really, really want IS TO FEEL MY INNER BEING FLOWING THROUGH ME.

What I REALLY, REALLY WANT is to make this a complete non-issue in terms of how I feel.

The one thing I HAVE ABSOLUTE control over is the way energy flows through me. And in this instant, I want to feel softer about this. I want to feel the shift inside me.

Where do I start? What feels absolutely true to me and has some degree of goodness in it?
    this—that I can feel M’s support.
    AND THAT makes me realize that my Inner Being and the fullness of who I am supports me too.
    And of course, A, supports me too.
    What else? Oooh—maybe their Inner Being supports me too!!

Hmm, what else feels true, good and is related to this situation in some way?

that I can still feel so clearly, the energy moving within me.
    that I am breathing deeply, in and out.
    that I can feel the tussle within me to “fix” this situation but that I am determined to not go there.
    that what I want is to rest in the comfort of alignment.
    that I want to feel the tension easing away.
    that I want my body to slacken.
    that I want my breathe to deepen.
    that I want clarity to flow.
    that I want to feel really, really good.

and so, it is.

Phase 2

Soft. Soften. Softer. Slow. Slower. Soft. Soft. Soft. Ease. Soft. Relax. Love. Ease. Soft. Soft. (Breathing in and out deeply X 10). OooH, I REALLY WANT to feel amused about this whole situation, to genuinely laugh at it! To laugh WITH them about it—that’s where the tussle is, isn’t it? that I want them to be THE VILLAINS—OOOH, I WANT THEM TO BE THE VILLAINS! HUH!!!!!!!

OOOh, I LIKE this deepening focus. I can do this! I can DO THIS! I CAN DO THIS! What does it matter what role they play? Actually, it doesn’t matter WHAT ROLE THEY PLAY. What matters is how I let it play in my energy field, in my consciousness.

(Breathe. Out. Breathe. In. Breathe. Out. Breathe In. Stable. Unconditional. Alignment) -- X 10

Phase 3

Ooh, I still think they’re a**hats BUT I can shrug at it now! I can shrug at THEM now! Whatevers! oOoooh. Such neutrality! Much ease!

Phase 4

Un. Conditional. Lol, I really CANNOT control any of this, can I? So, might as well, give up on any and all remnants of non-IB-outlook.

Inner Being, what are you thinking right now? How are you looking at this?

Energy. So much Energy.

I am a connoisseur of energy.
    I am a mover of energy.
    I am one who feels the shifts and the the turns in energy.
    I am one who allows the energy that create Universes to flow through her unimpeded.
    I LIKE the flow of energy through me.
    I LIKE ANCHORING MYSELF TO THIS FLOW.
    Jaw slackens.
    Peace, ahhh, sweet, sweet peace.
    Ahh, soft tendrils of happiness!!!
    Ahh, ahh! ahh!!! the first energy curls of amusement!

DAMN! I AM GOOD AT THIS STUFF!

I AM REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GOOD AT THIS STUFF!

Happy. Soft. Happy. Happy. Soft. Soft. slow. slow. slow. soft. Happy.

...wow,skylark....this sounds like one of techniques i do without realizing that i even do it....deep breaths and energy flowing through me..........wonderful relief.....

this requires an update.

BECAUSE SPECTACULAR THINGS HAPPEN WHEN I GIVE THE CONTROL OVER TO THE UNIVERSE!

So they came, and were there for a few hours and then had to drive all four-five hours back because they forgot the thing they had come for. . . there is no way I could have either a) imagined this or b) orchestrated it

Major lesson of the day: THERE IS NO SENSE IN SPOILING MY MOMENTS WORRYING ABOUT ANYTHING.

ALIGNMENT TRUMPS EVERYTHING.

Also, energy is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by cuddly View Post
    ...wow,skylark....this sounds like one of techniques i do without realizing that i even do it....deep breaths and energy flowing through me..........wonderful relief.....
    Oh hey, cuddly! Good for you!!! Frankly, I didn’t realize I “do” this either. I just felt the impulse to write it out for the first time. I think the things I “do” keep changing depending upon whatever feels good to me in the moment.

I like this desire to practice some more of the joy I felt earlier.

As I prepare for bed, what do I want?

I want to feel a soft fullness.

Soft fullness. Soft. Full. Ness. Soft. Soft. Soft. Soft.
    Breathe In. Breathe Out.
    Breathe In. Breathe Out.
    Ahh, I love this feeling of my shoulders dropping.

Soft.
    Soft.
    Soft.

Breathing deeply. Feeling. My jaw slackens.

My spine straightens.

Soft.

Soft.

In this moment, I need no words.
    In this moment, I like breathing. In and out.

And so, it is.

Alignment
    Alignment
    Alignment

Breathing in. Breathing out.

Listening.

word mantras.

Alignment.

Softness
    Softness

Intentionality.

What do I want in this moment?

To hone in on the soft joy inside.

Breathe In. Breathe Out. Breathe IN. BREATHE OUT. BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT.

Leave out all other considerations.
    Leave out his and her, them and this.
    Leave out who, what, where, when.
    Leave out.
    Leave.
    L
    ea
    v
    e

Be.

Me.

My. Self.

Going General—zooming out.

I like breathing. I like this softening of my focus. I like being tuned in to how I feel. I like my stability. I like my desire to hone in on the joy within me. I like how I can feel the joy within me. I like how I can already feel its soft energy snaking out to me. I like how I can feel it tickling me. Oh, I do love leaving out everything else, and resting in this happiness that lies within me. I love the vast fields of joy, and contentment that always await, inside me.

Resting.
    In the soft Joy.
    Inside.

Breathing
    In
    this soft joyfulness
    of who I am

I am
    this joy

I am this softness

I like feeling it wrapping me all up in itself.

Yes! I wanted something new to help me focus unconditionally, and it has come!

Right then.

There is SO MUCH to like here. If anything I feel mostly excited. If anything, I feel mostly like looking forward to how it all unfolds. If anything, it feels MOSTLY LIKE ADVENTURE!

yes, there is a slight mix-up in my vibration but that’s all right! What looks like a twinge of uncertainty, really ISN’T! AND even if it is, IT IS ALL RIGHT! IT IS ALL RIGHT TO FEEL WHAT I FEEL! WHO CARES WHY I FEEL THIS WAY! IT IS ALL RIGHT!!!

Plus, more than the uncertainty, I like honing in on the happiness that I feel within me.

Ooh, I LIKE how I LIKE honing in on this happiness within me. I like how it’s a visceral thing, a tangible thing, a thing that I can kind of touch and taste and smell and definitely feel.

I like resting in this happiness. I love how the one desire that always shines the brightest in me is to touch this core of happiness. I like letting this happiness guide the details of the rest of my life. I LIKE becoming more and more steady in this happiness. oOh, I LOVE how it occurs to me that I am moving my set-point. . . that I am moving towards feeling this soft happiness as seamlessly and as automatically as I breathe.

I quite like this.

Softly happy.
    Softly Happy.
    Happy.
    Softly Happy.
    Happy.
    Adventures!
    Happy!
    Happy!
    Adventures!
    feeling the wind at my back!
    Oooh, energy moving!
    Energy moving!
    Feeling the sun on my face!
    the shimmer of sun on the water!
    this utter contented feeling of joyousness moving within me!
    Sigh!

And so, it is!

Soft. Soft. Soft. Today I am soft. Today, I am appreciating being a bit under the weather. I am appreciating how being a bit under the weather really helped me feel that all I wanted to feel was good right here, right now. I love the absolute difference I can feel in myself when I wasn’t feeling all that good earlier in the morning, and then the gradual change as as I started feeling better, and now that I feel almost like myself again.

~*~

I am appreciating the presence of medicines, and also of energy, and of energy coalescing as medicine. I am appreciating how just focusing on other stuff started shifting the energy, and how good it felt to make a simple meal for myself, and eat it, and then feel inspired to take the medicine, and then a few hours later feel the RETURN of my appetite.

~*~

I am so appreciating health today, and being healthy. I am appreciating walking, and cooking, and eating, and feeling so vital, and so full of energy, and so full of life. I am appreciating the physicality of my beingness. I am appreciating how I sort of said, f*** it, I want to feel happy anyway! I am appreciating how I was inspired to sit outside, and how invigorating that felt. I am appreciating how much PLEASURE I took from perusing a catalogue of make-up products! Make-up products for heaven’s sake! I don’t even wear make-up, and yet I LOVED the energy of this catalogue and am feeling like ordering some of the stuff! Oooh, Ooh, Ooh! Universe, do you have ANY idea how MUCH I LOVE FEELING like doing something? Of course, you do! :P

~*~

I am appreciating how GOOD it felt to read a category romance that hit all my sweet spots. I am appreciating how I came across the exact recommendation that I needed. I am appreciating how much I ENJOYED READING IT! I am appreciating how I can now feel that I want to listen to some more of Abraham.

~*~

I am appreciating how I can feel a slight tensing even now. I am appreciating how I can feel that it’s ok to be where I am. . . I am appreciating how this whole experience has somehow just clarified the rest of the things that I was thinking about—bringing to a sort of focus how I was, and maybe still am in some ways, thinking about manipulating what may or may not happen. . .

What is my desire right now? My desire is to want to be unconditional about this newly developing situation that I am MOSTLY excited about!

Ooh, I like going a step even further back—I like that my CURRENT desire is to desire myself to focus unconditionally about this! I LIKE THIS! I LIKE KNOWING THIS ABOUT MYSELF! I LIKE SHORTCIRCUTING THE WHOLE THING BY GENUINELY WANTING TO WANT TO BE IN UNCONDITIONAL ALIGNMENT!

And so it is!

ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!

Ok, let’s unravel this. . . ‘cus I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS ABOUT THIS.

That it’s been only a couple of months since my STRONG STRONG emotion regarding London, Britain, and the images that came to me while meditating. . . and the option to make this a reality is already knocking on our door.

I am MOSTLY excited. But mixed in there with all of this is—

a) I am creature of stability and structure—and the thing’s that been throwing me up is. . . the removal of this structure.
    AND YET.
    I feel kinda. . . excited about the formation of NEW structures. I am looking forward to start everything afresh. I am anticipating building new rituals, fresh schedules, in a new slate, all over again! In fact, I actually feel APPRECIATIVE about this newness!

b) We have a VERY, VERY, VERY good thing going on here. . .
    Of course, of course, of course! And yet—it’s US! A & me, our alignment, our DESIRE for alignment, our FOCUS on alignment that is creating this life that we so love, this life that we feel so immensely excited about!

And this us, we shall take with us wherever we decide to go, or not!

c) Umm, I’m not sure I want to be in the same city as T & R, no matter how MUCH I enjoy their company
    REALLY, skylark? WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT THEM? I get to decide the overlaps I want to have. . . and if anything, in this last month I have proven to myself that it really IS NOT about the other person!

So, let’s DO THE WORK, some more!

That it’s only been some time since my last post and 25 mins later hubs messages, so do you want to move to London? I love how as soon as I felt a shift in my vibration, the reality around me morphed too.

I LOVE THE TIMING OF THIS—I LOVE THAT THE MOMENT I ACTUALLY SHIFTED MY ENERGY IS WHEN I was able to rendezvous with one of the key ingredients of my vortexual desires too.

I love that that’s what it feels like—like a key ingredient in my big picture.
    I love that it kind of feels like the next logical step.
    I love that I TRUST the next steps on my journey—that I know that they will take me to exactly where I wish to be.
    I LIKE how things are shaping up.
    I LIKE how NOW, even more than half-an-hour ago, I have even lesser desire to control the situation in any shape or form.
    I like how NOW I am more than EVER desiring to be focused unconditionally about all of this—whoa! this was EXACTLY what I mentioned as my desire in the last post!

NICE!

So what next?

TO REMAIN UNCODNITIONALLY FOCUSED IN ALIGNMENT
    TO PRACTISE STEERING MY FOCUS IN THE DIRECTION OF WHAT FEELS GOOD EVEN MORE
    TO PRACTISE MINGLING with the energies that create Universes—to feel like their true play-mate, to feel them holding my hands, and to dance with them with as much joy as I can allow myself to feel.
    Oh, I like who I am becoming.
    I like who I am LETTING myself become.
    I LIKE this feeling of being DELIBERATE with my attention, my focus, and my energy.
    I like this feeling of being on my path.
    I like this feeling of. . . TRUSTING.
    I like this feeling of. . . slowly, one step at a time, allowing myself to unfold.
    I want to be in the receptive mode about all of this.
    And so it is.

So. There was NO FRIKKIN’ WAY A or I could have orchestrated this turn of events. NO WAY. It was today that x. talks to y. It was today that y. comes here and has lunch with z. and talks about A. Which leads to z. coming up to A and saying, hey, do you want to move to London?

It’s so perfect the note on which we started this week—the clear precise desire that A allowed to bloom inside him—and the note on which this week is ending, such a clear way forward into the CULMINATION of these desires.

Slam Dunk. that’s the word that comes to my mind.

And this recognition of slam-dunkiness brings home to me even more powerfully the VALUE of being focused in unconditional alignment.

Alignment trumps EVERYTHING. EVERY SINGLE TIME.