Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Shifting energy, skylark style

I have some resistance to this desire that Iíd like to side-step. Side-step. I like that word. Iíd like to side-step my resistance.

What do I REALLY want?

to feel AMAZING. to feel really, really, really GOOD.

Am I really going to put feeling good on hold till this thing that I want, happens?

NO.
    no.
    NO.

YES, to feeling good RIGHT NOW.

YES, TO FEELING REALLY, REALLY good right now.

Oh, I LIKE this breeze that is blowing against my skin.
    I LIKE stepping back from my resistance to this desire.
    I LIKE wanting to feel unconditional alignment about this specific situation.
    I like that right now, as I sit outside, and take in the marvelous beauty of this summer day, the thing that I feel like doing more and more is to simply rest in this moment.
    I like how it feels to me. . . that maybe I CAN let go of my need to ďfixĒ my vibe around this situation.
    That itís simply too beautiful a day to worry my head about even nudging my vibration in a ďrightĒ place!
    Ha! RIGHT PLACEóthat tells me that I want to control the situation by controlling my vibration!
    Nope! Not going there!
    I do NOT wish to control ANYTHING other than my VIBRATION in THIS very moment.
    I would like to have a control over my vibration, yes.
    I would like to feel unconditional alignment no matter what.
    Ahh, I would like to feel stability in MYSELF. No matter what.
    I want to feel the energy that creates Universes coursing through me.
    Oooooohhhhhhhhh. HI UNIVERSE!!!!!
    YES!
    THIS!
    THIS!
    THIS feeling of being lifted up!
    This feeling of treading the waves of the wind!
    YES!
    THIS!
    THIS!
    I let go.
    I let go.
    I let go of everything that comes in the way of my feeling the energy that creates the Universes coursing through me.

Phase 1

It’s PERFECT that the whole thing’s kind-of-on-hold for the next couple of days! Oh, I LIKE that! I really, REALLY, REALLY like that! ‘cus I can feel that I was getting split in my energy.

It’s perfect that earlier when I was feeling ho-hum, I just felt this strong pull to nap, and I did, and woke up feeling so, so much better, and then felt like going out!

Ooh, it’s perfect that the moment I thought ugh, it’s so hot, THAT VERY MOMENT, the bus slides up right next to me.

It’s PERFECT that when in the bus, and still continuing my song of ho-hum-ness, I thought about the perfect arrival of the bus, and then thought hmm, wouldn’t it be nice Inner Being, if I could look around as YOU are looking around and THAT VERY INSTANT I turn my head and am greeted by BUSHES AND BUSHES of roses!

It’s perfect that I saw 3:34—just in the vicinity of alignment!

It’s perfect that I was thinking of making cucumber sandwiches, and there lying in front of me were delicious cucumbers!

It’s perfect that I am feeling like doing a couple of WOULDN’T IT BE NICEs, right now!

Wouldn’t it be nice if I could just chill out a little bit more?
    Wouldn’t it be nice if I could see more the way Source sees this trip?
    Wouldn’t it be nice if I could just relax a little bit more into the EXCITEMENT, and the HAPPINESS that I can feel lurking around the edges?

Phase 2

Isn’t it nice that all it takes is a little bit of focusing?
    Isn’t it nice that it’s a really beautiful day today?
    Isn’t it nice how I saw the fattest, happiest baby I have ever seen!
    Isn’t it nice that An. knows exactly what he wants to do!
    Isn’t it nice that I have SUCH AN EASY dinner planned for tonight!
    Isn’t it nice to think that I AM ALWAYS BEING TAKEN CARE OF?
    It IS nice to think that I’m always being taken care of!

I LIKE being selective about my focus
    I LIKE that I’m listening to what my guidance is saying—which is STOP TRYING TO NAIL ALL THE DETAILS TO THE GROUND!
    I like feeling amused at that sentence
    I LIKE HOW R CALLS ME THE INSTANT I WROTE THAT ABOVE SENTENCE, SAYING SHE WANTS TO HAVE AN UPLIFTING CONVERSATION, ASKING ME TO SAY SOMETHING, AND I MESSAGE HER A TONNE OF WOULDN'T IT NICES---ANDD AS I AM WRITING THIS SENTENCE SHE MESSAGES ME AGAIN!!! No, REALLY WHO AM I KIDDING!!! OF, VERY, COURSE I AM TAKEN CARE OF!!!

Phase 3

Ooh, I LIKE feeling good right now!
    I LIKE leaning in to what feels good to me right here, right now
    I LIKE the first wisps of trusting that this now and here, will take care of the very soon to come now and heres!
    I LIKE listening to my guidance
    I AM NOT ALONE—OF COURSE I AM NOT ALONE! SO might as well pay attention to what the larger, more knowing part of me knows!
    oh, I like leaning in to the feeling of excitement
    I like letting the excitement bloom
    I like focusing on the feeling of anticipation
    I like thinking that I’ll find the perfect rendezvouses at the perfect moments
    I LIKE feeling good!
    I LIKE FEELING GOOD RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE!
    And SO, IT IS!

Music, and the way it uplifts
    Music and the way it pulls joy right into me, and softness, and love, and happiness
    Music and the way it seems to transcend all languages, all vibrations with its own vibrational signature
    Music, and the way it always speaks to me
    Music. . .

Exercising, and the way it leaves me on such a high
    That I have found the perfect person to train with. That I trust him, that itís so obvious that he enjoys this stuff, that he mixes it all up with a little bit of everything, that he is into a holistic approach
    that I enjoy working with him so much, that I feel such appreciation for him, that itís so much fun to talk to him!
    that a breeze was blowing the whole time we were working out my muscles, and my bones, and my cells. . . that itís such a joy to feel the flexibility in my body, that I can feel my body coming into balance

My body
    my amazing skin, my legs, my cells, my eyes, my lips, my ears, my neck, the flexibility inherent in my body, the way I can feel it relaxing, that my cells know how to balance themselves

My mind,
    and its ability to quieten. its ability to focus. its proclivity to lean in the direction of what feels good. my imagination, the way images, and visions arise in my mind

My nose
    and the way Iíve always smelled something delicious in the air ever since I was a kid

My skin
    and the way energy skates along its surface, my hands and the way I have always felt the energy field between them, around my body, around others, around things. . . this ability to sense, to feel

My back, my calf muscles, my finger nails, my fingers, my wrists, the arch of my feet

My imagination, my ability to let everything subside, and rest, while I move into what I can feel resting inside me

Riding the wave to explore a bit, to see what feels good, to backtrack if necessary, and to always nestle in this soft good feeling place, no matter which direction I come from

this breeze, this gentle, refreshing breeze that is blowing across my face, that was blowing across my body earlier. . . this moment. this moment. this moment.

It’s good to realize that all this bit of contrast has stirred up some NEW DESIRES IN ME!!!

It’s good to realize that initially I was playing with the processes, initially I was doing it for the pure fun of doing it, and that somewhere it devolved into a fix-it-itis.

It’s good to be able to feel this discord within me, this uneasiness, this edginess that tells me that I have gone away from the feeling of pure, clean alignment that I love.

It’s good to realize that all along I have been on the right path for me—focusing on pure, unconditional alignment and then following the impulses.

It’s good to remember what Abraham say, that when you’re in alignment the last thing you want to do is to fix anything!

It’s so so SO good to feel the fine line between getting my hands dirty for the FUN of it, and “working my issues” for well, “working on my issues.”

It’s good to feel that this is a world of variety and that EACH of us has specific guidance on what works for US.

I LIKE my guidance. I LIKE this uneasiness that I have been feeling, and the wham-bam-wham realizations that came to me this morning!

I LIKE that I can feel myself sliding back into that state of pure, high-flying alignment again.

Oh, I REALLY, REALLY like that these last few days I have been mixing it all up a bit! I LIKE that I have this sense of who I am having expanded into new places of clarity and energy.

I LIKE this. I LIKE how in this moment I feel soooooooooo good!!

YES! THIS is what I’m talking about!

this feeling.
    this feeling of soft happiness.
    music playing.
    chopping vegetables. oil sizzling in the pan.
    this moment. this life. this feeling.
    of happiness.
    of letting the energy sweep me up along with it.
    of KNOWING that All is so, so well.
    Of meeting up with who I am.
    Of this ebb, and this flow. Of loving this ebb, and flow.
    Of knowing. . . that the only thing that matters is this moment.
    here.
    and
    now.

Oh!! I want to play! Here is HitC’s question!

"Just think of all the different ways 'money' or prosperity can show up in my life."

Hmmmm, what are the many, many forms prosperity can take? What are some of the "hidden" ways money multiplies?
    And the post that inspired me

I buy organic groceries, and produce! Lots of my cosmetic is “organic” too! I train with a personal trainer that I really enjoy working with! I buy whatever books I want, whenever I want it! My home gets a periodic through cleaning by the most wonderful woman! I just got a brand new yoga mat for free!! I keep finding the most amazing deals EVER. I can fill my transit cards as many times as I want, whenever I want it! THERE IS SO MUCH SUNSHINE ALL AROUND ME! I am surrounded by the most gorgeous sky ever! I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS TO CHOOSE FROM! I have such amazing music to listen to. I love how my music collection is such a personally curated smorgasbord of good feelings! I have the freedom and the convenience of getting whatever ingredient I want for whatever I want to cook—savory or sweet. I LIKE my life! Yes, indeedy!

ETA: I am SO RICHLY ABUNDANT in the ways I can soothe myself. I am so fluent in feeling good. I have such a WEALTH of guidance within me. I love lying down, and meditating, and clearing my mind in the comfort of my bed. I love my mattress. I love how PERFECT my pillow is. I love the ease with which I can feel good. My life is so rich in love. And also laughter! The moments where my spine wants to straighten, and my limbs want to rearrange themselves in a way that I can feel is good are becoming more and more. I like the multiplicative effect of noticing and appreciating all the ways in which I am so prosperous ALREADY!
    Last edited by skylark; 06-15-2016 at 03:32 PM.

Ooh, I LIKE how MORE PLENTIFUL things are just popping up in my head!

THE ABUNDANCE of number alignments that I am always seeing!
    the bounty of tote bags I have—all collected with such love and FUN!
    MY LUXURIOUS hair and how it ALWAYS GROWS RIGHT BACK!
    OOOH, getting The Body Shop hair butter every single month, yeah!
    oooh—the jojoba oil, or the sweet almond oil that I add to the butter every time!
    TEA! SO MUCH TEA! SO MUCH WONDERFUL, RELAXING, HAPPY TEA!
    And the cake-topper for the moment: I HAVE SUCH ABUNDANCE OF ALIGNMENT. That I just now noticed that there’s an Abe track on teeth grinding in the San Antonio workshop which is the very one after the one that I’m focused on right now. That I noticed this just now, AFTER I had such a jolly good time today morning reaching the place of good-feeling-ness about my teeth grinding!
    Nopes, THIS is the cake-topper of the moment: that I pick up the phone to tell husband about this and it’s 3:33! Of course, it is!

“Inspiration is inspiration—whether it’s about where to have lunch, or what color to use in your project. Or whether it’s about when to be where. In other words, you were describing some ideas of synchronicity that eventually led you to be right here. . . . Things are lining up, and so the best way to get more things to line up is to acknowledge and crow about and milk with everything that you’ve got the things that you are seeing line up. The way to get more things line up than the things you’ve already got lining up is to acknowledge the things you’ve already got lining up. That really is the simple and expert answer.”

~ Abraham-Hicks, Phoenix, AZ, March 05, 2016

I like how just last year I was playing with the idea of training with a personal instructor and this year, it’s happened!

I like how last year while playing my own version of prosperity game I talked about A flying here and there, and already this year he’s started his private pilot license training! OH, I LOVE HOW I SEE him flying a helicopter over blue, blue water so clearly in my mind’s eye! I LOVE seeing this, and feeling this!

I like how I ALWAYS get ideas for focus/feel-good-games in the moment! I love this so much! I love that much as I love you Abraham-Esther, I don’t have to depend on Esther’s versions to shift my energy. I love that I HAVE and AM ABLE to access my own games and processes.

I love that I didn’t feel inspired to go do my farmer’s market shopping on Friday and that while I fretted for a bit about what to cook, it came to me that EVERY single time, things just work out, and they DID! this time too!

I like how there was this PARTICULAR bit in the Beethoven piano quartet that made my heart soar, and that while searching for the piece in iTunes that’s what I found the VERY FIRST TIME!

I LIKE how I was thinking of how ELSE I can exercise my prosperity muscles and the PERFECT idea came to me!!! What in my life RIGHT NOW makes me feel like a billionaire!! Ooh, YEAH!

I love how we’ve been thinking about getting a really good desk, and a chair to go along with it, and PAPA OFFERED TO PAY FOR IT AS A GIFT!

Ooh! to BUILD A POSITIVE CORE! Just like I am building a strong core in my exercise sessions!!! YES! YES! YES!

Songs! Songs! That I mention a song and THE VERY NEXT SECOND iTunes PLAYS IT!!

That the very instant I mention another song, THAT ONE STARTS PLAYING!

That this happens again, A THIRD FREAKIN’ TIME!

THAT IT FEELS LIKE THERE’S A CONCIERGE SITTING IN THE ETHERS, EAGER TO PLEASE ME, ALWAYS AT ATTENTION FOR WAYS TO PLEASE ME, AND THRILL ME, AND DELIGHT ME!!!

That just now, the bit on contrast played, and that I didn’t even realize that I’d added it to iTunes, and then listening to it, and realizing ALL THE CLUES THAT WERE ALREADY THERE IN IT!

That I could hear those clues this time!

That immediately after that my favorite of the Abraham music track started playing, and I started feeling. . . oh, Invincible! I love how I associate this tune with EXTREME high-flying. I love I can leave everything behind and focus myself into a really, really good feeling place just paying attention to its notes and trebles!

Ohhhhh, FOCUS! I LOVE HOW REALLY, REALLY GOOD I AM GETTING AT FOCUSING IN THE MOMENT!