Thread: Roommate for the Med Cruise? And tell me about roommates for Abe Cruises

Roommate for the Med Cruise? And tell me about roommates for Abe Cruises

Hi guys!

I am thinking of going on the Mediterranean cruise and was hoping to get some info from any
    Abers who have gone on cruises, specifically around roommates etc.

How does the room mate match work? Do they introduce you first, or how do they make the match?

If anyone can give any details on their experiences with the Abe cruises that would be super helpful!!!

Also, is anyone from this forum planning to go?

thank you! xo

Quote Originally Posted by dianevf View Post
    Hi guys!

I am thinking of going on the Mediterranean cruise and was hoping to get some info from any
    Abers who have gone on cruises, specifically around roommates etc.

How does the room mate match work? Do they introduce you first, or how do they make the match?
    Truth be told, the procedures are always changing (just like all of life), so for the current procedures that are being used for this cruise, it's best to direct your questions to the charter company (LifeJourneys). That way you'll know what to expect from the process that you'll be going through.

In the past, some people have used the Forum as a way to meet and get to know prospective room-mates, just like you've put it out there. From that basis of understanding, they then have made their arrangements together with the charter company. Others have let the charter company and LoA make the arrangements for them and then have used the buffer of time between that arrangement and the departure date to get to know their roommates.

Quote Originally Posted by dianevf View Post
    If anyone can give any details on their experiences with the Abe cruises that would be super helpful!!!

Also, is anyone from this forum planning to go?
    I'll let others with more experience speak to this.

I'm going to tweak your thread title to better match the specific focus you have in this particular cruise.

Thank you so much for your response, really appreciate it!!!

The cruise looks amazing, I just have not yet lined up with sharing a small space I think