Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Rome, Italy September 17, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Understood. But itīs REALLY all about joy!

As Nancy said, when you can enjoy it WITH them, and see the triumph in it, THEN youīve got it!
    There is nothing more "important" than feeling good- no matter what.
    And when you arenīt- you are no match to all your desires.
    I wasn't quite up to enjoying it with them. When people said something to the effect of "I don't really have a question," I was thinking to myself, "then why did you raise your hand, for heaven's sake?" But of course, an aber in me knows very well that this question comes from limit consciousness.

I actually love such HSers! It’s always a powerful demonstration of worthiness, and of allowing for me—that one doesn’t even need to have a question for the Source’s gaze to focus upon one in such a specific, and such a fun way! It’s as if Source can’t help but hang out with you, question or no question! (it’s always “hanging” out with us of course!)

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I actually love such HSers! It’s always a powerful demonstration of worthiness, and of allowing for me—that one doesn’t even need to have a question for the Source’s gaze to focus upon one in such a specific, and such a fun way! It’s as if Source can’t help but hang out with you, question or no question! (it’s always “hanging” out with us of course!)
    So agreed
    There is a delicious lightheartedness and abundance, and rare unconditional joy about this interactions. They are JUST FOR THE FUN.
    I love them, too! And often, Abe stick in here the best nuggets, because this HS is not needy at all, and in that up to speed for some special leading-edgyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    True, I must have been not fully in the vortex to react. I had a mixed vibration that was partly very good, because some coincidences and synchronicities took place. I was in row 18, seat 18.

My question (the main one) was about a physical possibility of time travel. I never heard it addressed. Maybe the world is not ready for it.
    I have heard several questions about it, in time.
    Abe aways answer that we donīt WANT to go back, and itīs not possible neither, because "moving through time" could be more accurately described as "becoming more". Source ALWAYS looks forwards and is not interested in what was. So, we canīt become less than we are, already. There is no regression.

And we canīt really jump ahead, neither- because we must BECOME up to speed with what will be, and that takes the journey that it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet butterfly View Post
    YES, think bigger - there is no limits!There is such a joke among russian abers, THINK BIGGER and GREATER - BE REALIST!
    I have a quote about that in my entry, do you remember?

"Be realistic. Expect a miracle!"
    -Osho

Abe aways answer that we donīt WANT to go back, and itīs not possible neither, because "moving through time" could be more accurately described as "becoming more". Source ALWAYS looks forwards and is not interested in what was. So, we canīt become less than we are, already. There is no regression.

And we canīt really jump ahead, neither- because we must BECOME up to speed with what will be, and that takes the journey that it takes.
    ooh! love this explanation PoE!!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    ooh! love this explanation PoE!!
    Iīm glad! And I loved Felicies question, as it made me focus and bring it together...
    Summoning an answer is SUCH fun!!

POE, I will open a new thread on this in Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You.

I'm stiil thinking of this workshop ...
    When I arrived in the waiting line, the first person just before me was a woman.
    I watched her and smiled : " Hello !Nice to meet you ".
    Abers, we are more relational than in organic food shops !
    "Hi ! Clearly she was as happy as me to be here.
    After two sentences about the time since they opened the thearter doors, she introduced herself : " My name is Thea"... !
    You know when Abraham wants you to play with you