Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome, Italy September 17, 2016

Welcome to the Forum, coejane!

(I'm not nearby; just being friendly.)

Have fun at the Workshop and on the Forum!

Red face Tq

Thank you, (not nearby) we are all in this together
    l'm looking forward to participation with like minded who already appreciate and have an understanding of the LOA. And am eager to bathe in the positivity of the lines of words you all offer
    jx

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, coejane!

(I'm not nearby; just being friendly.)

Have fun at the Workshop and on the Forum!

Hi everyone! it's good to be back I've just bought my ticket to Rome!

@Coejane, Hi there! I'm too in Switzerland!! This is great!! so nice to meet you! I'm flying from Basel on 17 morning, Where are you flying from?
    xxx much love, happymy!

Train, plane or automobile?

Hi happy my. I'm not decided which mode of transport, but I will most definitively be there. Happy travels. Jx
    Quote Originally Posted by happymy View Post
    Hi everyone! it's good to be back I've just bought my ticket to Rome!

@Coejane, Hi there! I'm too in Switzerland!! This is great!! so nice to meet you! I'm flying from Basel on 17 morning, Where are you flying from?
    xxx much love, happymy!

Hi Everyone

I will be attending this workshop in Rome on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. It's my first workshop and I'm wondering can anyone recommend how early I should show up as I notice doors are open two hours before the workshop starts.

It's hard to advise you with the international Workshops because they tend to be very different than the American ones, in terms of venue, numbers of people, etc. For example, the London Workshop (last year?), which was the first European Workshop that I can recall, was held in a convention-style amphitheatre (no assigned seating), whereas as in the States, the Workshops are typically held in hotel ballrooms, which have different layouts.

From Abraham's remarks, it is clear that visibility is one of Esther's primary desires for us. So they do everything they can to have ample projectors and screens so that everyone can clearly see what's going on.

I guess it depends what you're intending for yourself when you all this question. (I'll inject a little Abraham into my reply, now: Notice that your question--common as it is--is really about the action journey. Abraham would encourage you to line up with the expertise that you've put in your Vortex and let LoA handle the details of your unfolding.)

It's hard to advise you with the international Workshops because they tend to be very different than the American ones, in terms of venue, numbers of people, etc. For example, the London Workshop (last year?), which was the first European Workshop that I can recall, was held in a convention-style amphitheatre (no assigned seating), whereas as in the States, the Workshops are typically held in hotel ballrooms, which have different layouts.

From Abraham's remarks, it is clear that visibility is one of Esther's primary desires for us. So they do everything they can to have ample projectors and screens so that everyone can clearly see what's going on.

I guess it depends what you're intending for yourself when you all this question. (I'll inject a little Abraham into my reply, now: Notice that your question--common as it is--is really about the action journey. Abraham would encourage you to line up with the expertise that you've put in your Vortex and let LoA handle the details of your unfolding.)

ETA: That being said, in the U.S. Workshops, many attendees like to queue up early ("crazy early," in my book), so if you get there when the doors open, chances are you'll see the queue.

Thanks WellBeing. I've definitely been too action oriented regarding this trip, which is just stressful. It's time to line up with my vortex and let LOA handle the details.

Loving these recent posts, answering my questions!

Wellbeing, if it was an Ampitheatre style are there any places (ie downstairs) that you are requested to sit if you want to put your hand up for the hotseat? Just wondering if the logistics are a factor or if it's all
    good clean light-up-from-wherever-you-are-and-you're-picked kinda fun!!

Abraham use the Workshops to teach us about LoA, meaning that they allow the LoA to orchestrate details, such as that. In the London Workshop, where there was mezzanine seating, the people in the mezzanine were not called upon (even if they raised their hands) because they wouldn't have been able to get to the stage where Abraham, the HS and the cameras and microphones were.

That being said, because Esther very much wants all of us to have an opportunity to speak with Abraham, it's my belief that she shot RoDs during that (and other) Workshops and has kept up with her expansion, so that might be a factor.