Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rome, Italy September 17, 2016

Align, trust, we are all one. All who show up are a match for what we have come to participate in. Looking forward to the elevation ✌️ cu you soon compadres xxx j

Quote Originally Posted by Miriam222 View Post
    Hi Everyone

I will be attending this workshop in Rome on Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it. It's my first workshop and I'm wondering can anyone recommend how early I should show up as I notice doors are open two hours before the workshop starts.
    Hi Miriam.

How early should you show up?
    I would say, that you "should" show up, as early as FEELS GOOD to YOU!!
    Since it is all about feeling good anyway, why not go when it would feel best for YOU.

My only personal experience of a workshop so far, was a number of years ago when Esther first came to the uk, about five or more years ago. And it was an evening event, in a large old theatre, and seats were not assigned. But when I looked at the Rome website, it looked like the seats were assigned. But that could be because it is being held in a theatre, and so their website shows seat assignments. You could always check with the theatre!

I had already given some thought to the questions that i wanted to ask, and had written them down. But of course, they did not call on anyone up in the upper circle, where we were, only those in the stalls. But all of my questions were answered, and answered in ways that i could easily hear!! So I think that if you have questions that you want to ask, and that you are really clear about them, then whether it is you in the hotseat, or someone else, you will receive the answers.

Let yourself be INSPIRED to the timing of your arrival, be really in alignment, and feeling good, and let your inner being inspire you to the time, to the seat, to the people that you rendezvous with. Not just for the workshop, but for every wonderful day. Show up not early, but feeling happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Joyous Creator View Post
    Loving these recent posts, answering my questions!

Wellbeing, if it was an Ampitheatre style are there any places (ie downstairs) that you are requested to sit if you want to put your hand up for the hotseat? Just wondering if the logistics are a factor or if it's all
    good clean light-up-from-wherever-you-are-and-you're-picked kinda fun!!
    Yes, from my experience, logistics are a factor, as wellbeing said some areas would take too long to get to the stage.
    I think that only the people sitting in the stalls, are able to get onto the stage in reasonable time.
    But of course, LOA would have a part to play in their sitting in the stalls! And as abraham says often that the event gathered before everyone dragged their physical bodies! So its about the energy, but maybe in a different way from them lighting up, instead its about who is most lined up, maybe, with getting into the hot seat, and they end up in the stalls!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Let yourself be INSPIRED to the timing of your arrival, be really in alignment, and feeling good, and let your inner being inspire you to the time, to the seat, to the people that you rendezvous with. Not just for the workshop, but for every wonderful day. Show up not early, but feeling happy!
    SO wonderfully put!!

Wishing everybody who visits the most wonderful, delightful experience!

Friends,*
    I was in Rome Brancaccio theater yesterday , the 17 of September. This workshop was ... No word to describe it, just feeling...
    But words to transcribe how it unfolded for pure pleasure of feeling it again :
    Esther arrived on stage, rain of applauses. She said" I have to tell you something but before Ron has something to tell you then Abraham has something to tell you".
    Ron appeared briefly radiating the joy of announcing first Abraham's workshop in a main city in Europe with a simultaneous translation.

Then Esther told us how Abraham would sort out the hotseater like the kitties popping up on the video. She still gets fun showing it and experiencing the audience reaction about it which is contagious.

Something like 50% of the audience was at it's first Abraham seminar. The other half composed of Mediterranean cruisers and European like me rushing to Rome meaning to Jestheram. I think they said *people from 86 countries were there.
    I took note not with a pen this time but with my eyes and ears so others will add litteral preciseness later for sure.

Esther relaxed through several breaths*
    Abraham :
    "Good afternoon we are extremely pleased that you are here. It is good to have an opportunity to visit. Cocreating at it's best ..."
    Immediate feeling.

Abraham made a beautiful introduction that really set a high tone. *The mediterranean Cruise was just ending in Rome and Jestheram was in an optimum flexibility to deliver the fastest the best.

Were are ready to talk with you :

The HS 1 ron on stage as a rocket under *thunder of applauses and : I have no question, just wanted to show myself and others I would be picked to come on the hotseat."

A : perfect proof of what we've just said. See how it works. Wanting something, and feel calm and...

Doubled applauses. The guy runs off *as fast as he came

It was clear Jestheram had felt something coming with the mic.
    They were ready to play with it because they let the HS2 explain how he wanted to ask a very important and meaningful question for him personally and for others.*
    Then the mic made his transition.
    Jestheram started to pretend speaking turning audience frustration into laughing which I experienced in several others WS. Pantomime in Italy.
    ABRAHAM *to HS1 "see what you've done"
    The mic was replaced by Esther's favorite one.*But this time something else*happened.*They continued : we really want to make you understand something : And Jestheram abruptly *unplugged the mic. We all bounced on our seats because of the powerful *big bang we experienced. *Jestheram stared at us like a kid satisfied to have exploded a firecracker.*
    Then plugged the mic back.
    ABRAHAM : Plug in !
    ( meaning align with the Vortex)
    They dived *into the HS2 's question about old very important desires he gave up because of killing them with doubt and what he thought was an old wrong professional *reflex *to imagine problems.
    *ABRAHAM uplifting him *: you' re a solution finder. Think Esther is looking for problem with the mic ? No, if this one doesn't work there is another one there and another one behind the curtains and others. There is no chance that you can't hear what we're saying.
    HS2: marveling at them : you are turning what I thought was a weakness into a strength.
    ABRAHAM : Plug in and....." your ambition will soar ...we think this is a very good time for segment of refreshment.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Ahhh Thea, I LOVE your notes!!! Thank you SO much!

Quote Originally Posted by Thea View Post
    It was clear Jestheram had felt something coming with the mic.
    They were ready to play with it because they let the HS2 explain how he wanted to ask a very important and meaningful question for him personally and for others.*
    Then the mic made his transition.
    Jestheram started to pretend speaking turning audience frustration into laughing which I experienced in several others WS. Pantomime in Italy.
    ABRAHAM *to HS1 "see what you've done"
    The mic was replaced by Esther's favorite one.*But this time something else*happened.*They continued : we really want to make you understand something : And Jestheram abruptly *unplugged the mic. We all bounced on our seats because of the powerful *big bang we experienced. *Jestheram stared at us like a kid satisfied to have exploded a firecracker.*
    Then plugged the mic back.
    ABRAHAM : Plug in !
    ( meaning align with the Vortex)
    They dived *into the HS2 's question about old very important desires he gave up because of killing them with doubt and what he thought was an old wrong professional *reflex *to imagine problems.
    *ABRAHAM uplifting him *: you' re a solution finder. Think Esther is looking for problem with the mic ? No, if this one doesn't work there is another one there and another one behind the curtains and others. There is no chance that you can't hear what we're saying.
    HS2: marveling at them : you are turning what I thought was a weakness into a strength.
    ABRAHAM : Plug in and....." your ambition will soar ...we think this is a very good time for segment of refreshment.
    So of good Thea with a replay of the opening get hour...
    Is there any chance you could give a replay of the closing comments, that I really would love to hear/read again.

Quote Originally Posted by coejane View Post
    Align, trust, we are all one. All who show up are a match for what we have come to participate in. Looking forward to the elevation ✌️ cu you soon compadres xxx j
    Just realised we met after and had a really good talk.
    Loved talking to you Jane, and I loved looking at "starry night"
    Thank you...

Hello Elke and JDL,
    Still not litteral but remembering it :
    ABRAHAM got more universal toward the whole audience reminding that step five is feeling good most of the Time which us step 4 and finding oneself in a negative emotion suddenly and knowing that the desire in the Vortex has grown knowing you're not up to speed with its intensity but you know that you're going to find the way to bridge it. You know that you will align with You and this growth is yours.
    All the Love you are looking for is not where you are searching it. Plug in , the relation with your Inner that is the Love you are looking for. There's no such *gathering like yours *with such a variety of so many people of much value.*
    There, huge long intense applauses ! When we finally stopped, "see how worthy you all recognize yourselves in this applausing like that. Think of it later and feel it again. You have achieved a higher frequency.