Thread: Grateful for the Forum

Grateful for the Forum

Feeling grateful right now and wanted to take a moment to thank the people who have contributed to me via this forum. Your input has been really meaningful and even small things have helped me move towards a better way of thinking and living life! Thank you!! *hugs*

Banned
    im very grateful too, such an amazing forum!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe i should not say this but i have been on other forums and in this one there are the most loving & wisest people!!!!

Much love to you all, may your dreams come true very soon****

...i agree........and a lot of interesting things,fun,and laughter here....

Thank you to JoyIsDecreed for the thread on PIVOTING, which triggered an immense flow of appreciation and joy for me for pivoting and how I love it sooo much and that it sooo awesomely syncs me with the Allness of Who I really Am, with my broader perspective, with my Source Energy, titito, in my desired Receptive Mode. I soooo appreciate Abraham and Esther for this teaching and for the Abe Forum for the attention to, focus, practice, romping in and milking this and cocreating my becoming and all the nonphysical and physical cooperative components. Magnificence!

And thank you to Paradise (PoE) for the quote thread on the topic of Big. I enjoyed this thread very much. I loved the way I perceived the relationship of desire and resistance and focus as I read these quotes. And now I realize how my focus in appreciation of pivoting prepaved me for experiencing it the way I did. Magnificent!

Desire, resistance--> pivot= desired focus --> alignment = allowing.

Thank you Wellbeing, Marc, and HandsintheClay, especially appreciative of your
    Knowing,
    Applying,
    Focus,
    Intentions,
    Being in this together,
    Conveying/communicating,
    The treasure/value of these teachings.

I rendezvous with what you offer as wonderful cooperative components as my IB guides me now, now, now... What wonderful cocreating.

Thank you, David, for your love of Abraham and these teachings, and your gift of this wonderful forum, and your love of all of us.

So grateful to have found this Forum So grateful to have been led to Abraham and Esther Hicks Enjoying this journey of discovery

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlover View Post
    Thank you Wellbeing, Marc, and HandsintheClay, especially appreciative of your
    Knowing,
    Applying,
    Focus,
    Intentions,
    Being in this together,
    Conveying/communicating,
    The treasure/value of these teachings.
    Merci from one of those Musketeers...

Hi,

I wanted to say thanks too.

I am new to the teachings, and am very appreciative of the work that you do here. I like very much when Abraham uses the expression "teachers to the core of your beings", and whenever they say that, I think of you.
    I am also very grateful people´s questions and their willingness to share personal experiences that serve as a platform for further clarification.
    I think that what this has most helped me realize is that each of us have to discover for ourselves our particular art of allowing, so I often ask questions to myself and find my own answers. I found the inspiration to do that thanks to you.

Thank you. Many times.