Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

Day 1

Ahhhhh what a wonderful morning, the cat is on hunting mood, thankfully birdies are smart and all grown up and like to tease him.

I slept like 10 hours, funny, I awoke refreshed and ready and feeling life bright and extraordinary.

I remember yesterday evening that it was an anniversary of my friend croaking act. I was probably sad and didnīt notice. Funny how emotions make you see everything colored with the one you are feeling at the moment!, that is why I love to notice, be aware in order to choose something better for me.
    For me, sadness was ok yesterday, today is time to celebrate life and hear the message of the Universe. To acknowledge that I want to play here and keep dreaming and putting things in my vortex.
    I learned something, I learned that it is not important if you get there or not, what matters is your everyday joy or emotions, not always joy of course. hehehe, but being aware of the road, fully present.
    So what, my Vortex has huge stuff!!!! yes, so much itīs difficult to imagine it can be reached this lifetime, but hear me out, that is just an oldstory belief. Because Iīve experienced incredible things this lifetime, what if I allow even more to show up? more of my dreams!, oh yeah, that feels good.
    So today is my first day of the next 30 day segment.

And yesterday I thought about sales and likes and success.... and today....today I just really want to feel good and enjoy the ride.
    I do know what I want. And if it is not showing up yet 100%, (it probably wonīt be 100% ever because I keep wanting more) is becaaaaaauuuuuuuse:
    because something in my vibration isnīt allowing it. hehehehe so letīs hit that.
    letīs allow more, letīs be happier and appreciate more what is.

I want to leave it here today, because this feels good. I want to let the universe surprise me today, I want to enjoy my coffee, I want to feel joy in the studio, I want to open up my fb page and feel it fun, feel it honest and open. And I had a thought earlier, as I was about to post there, donīt do it if you donīt feel happy, or extraordinary, or funny. Donīt do it if you feel it like an obligation.
    So letīs see how this plays out, how this not being "responsible" posting eeeeach day goes.
    Letīs play, this new game of enjoying what is in my work, right now, today.

Have a wonderful weekend!!!!
    Love and kisses

Day 2

I had the most delicious evening yesterday, went to see a friendīs exhibit, he works with so much detail and precision!, it amazes me. I told the friend I was going out with that I am the complete opposite, hehehehehe which amazes me too.
    I am not kidding but I found a lot of people I havenīt seen in a long time!, not in the exhibit, in the street!!! walking!, and I decided to wear on of my rings, big one and it was the first thing everyone notice.
    Then we went to an incredible restaurant, desserts and coffee, (there was food, but that is not important, hahahaha) they have a catalogue of all their desserts!!! it was amazing!

If I let Source be my guide, if I let my IB light up everything I do.... I can simply relax and forget about any worry, struggle, need, whatever it is that felt like compressing my chest and throat!
    Uh? interesting right? I just give up, (again, hehehehehe) and let go of my pre conceptions, I already know what I want, and I am sure my IB is even more aware and on point about it than me.

So, I can relax and enjoy the ride.
    I can be delighted with all the surprises.
    I can just enjoy being me.

Lately I feel like the world opened up and I am here just enjoying all the wonderful stuff that is ready for me.
    I can choose, and then choose again, and then explore...going wherever I feel the most awe, or excitement or ease, depending on what I want.

Ohhh, yeah, letīs see, letīs explore, letīs live fully now!

Day 2 is my day of acknowledging where I am.
    I am right here, in this wonderful moment in time, in this wonderful place, in this magnificent body.
    I am in the perfect moment to choose what is going to be my "now what". yes. choosing what makes me feel happier .
    I am in the perfect place right now, and from here I can choose my perfect next place and next feeling.
    I am in a state of constant creation and that is great!!!

So Day 2 letīs keep exploring and enjoying LIFE

Hugs and Kisses!!!!

Day 3

It is so sunny!!! rain season is over, now we have cool nights and warm, not too warm days, the city is festive, every october there is a great fair, and lots of concerts and things to buy and eat too, hehehehe.
    Today Iīll go to the movies, I kind of want to walk but a friend is picking me up, hehehe.
    I choose today to be open..... to let others be and have their own view of the world.... in every sense.
    I am not sure why I am choosing this today, but Iīve learned to listen to my IB a bit more, so Iīll do that.

It is a beautiful sunny morning, a bit fresh and I can hear a "lechuza"!!!! and owl, I think, it sounds like it.
    I would love to soothe this miniguilt I feel when the little voice tells me you have lots of things to do. I do, but I donīt want to today, hehehe, I feel like settling all that has been happening, ( either that or simply enjoy the day)

Iīve been meditating a lot, without even thinking about it before, just moments where I go into my room or studio and meditate, I think all my energy has shifted so much...and now....now what?
    yeah, thatīs the space Iīm in right now....now what, like hearing, feeling guidance, now what, because everything feels different. I like it.

Meanwhile, as I am translating all this wonderful energy, Iīll have a leisure Sunday. hehehehe letīs see how much I can enjoy eeeeverything I do today.

have a fantastic Sunday!!!!

Love and Kisses

Day 4

Today Iīm meeting the boutique-gallery owner.... and I feel... normal, hahahahaha.

The past couple of days "rejection" was the thing that came to my mind a lot. Not related to work really but isnīt the energy the same in all aspects of our lifes?
    if I felt it in so many places chances are that was a fear I used to carry on my work too, (ooooh pleeease, you do know you did, hehehehee)
    All right, no chances are, it was, now it moved. Or is moving fast.

“While it does, and should, feel good to be appreciated by another person, if you are dependent upon their appreciation to feel good, you will not be able to consistently feel good, because no other person has the ability, or a responsibility, to hold you as their singular, positive object of attention. Your Inner Being, however, the Source within you, always holds you, with no exceptions, as a constant object of appreciation"

And thatīs how I changed focus this weekend.... remembering, tuning into my IB, feeling how good it is to always have Source looking upon your every need.
    I used to feel like an approval beggar, hehehe, waiting patiently for a bit of acknowledgement, waiting for anything that proved me that others saw me and accepted me in order to feel worthy I guess? seen? loved! and it was the opposite.... you know the drill, you fear it, youīll have it, hehehe.
    Now as I walk this new way of seeing the world, see myself, I am feeling less inclined to tie my feel of worth? no, not of worth, of SELF, to others approval...or rejection.... except a few very close ones, hahahaha, that is what I worked on. And it feels like a great gift, something that is making my life feel lighter and itīs being easier to focus even better on what I really want. My happiness, Joy, adventures, freedom, wow!
    I think I get a bit now about the people that walks in this earth feeling so in tune with themselves,that enjoy and do and live everything they love and donīt care if others agree, a lot are called selfish, or egocentrics maybe, but can you imagine feeling so good about being you?, not needing the approval, or appreciation of anyone else?
    Um.... interesting right? I remember so much Abraham talk about someone you donīt know calling you to tell you they wonīt ever call you again, hahahaha,
    I found it so interesting too that those thoughts and all the meditating came out of nowhere, no situation at hand, nothing that I can remember that connected me to that, so I guess in the not being something recent, real, or emotionally charged it was easy to focus on my best feelings... not sure, it feels like a great opportunity to easily let go of oldstories. Like a gift.

So now, today, I choose to focus on appreciating myself, and leaving the rest out of the equation, as much as I can, I am now training in this knowing my IB always appreciates me and is here with me.
    I choose to keep enjoying doing what I do, everyday I feel more and more excited about doing new things, I love it, I love that I have so many things I can focus and everyone of them gives me joy.
    I now know that this is a gift, and it is for me to enjoy. Others opinions donīt matter much, what matters is that I can enjoy my life...or not!, yes, what matters is that I can choose, I can choose how I feel, how I live!,
    I can choose if I react or simply observe and let others be and have their own opinion and life.
    I can choose to let all this happiness be known, yes, I no longer need to contain my joy!! ( that was draining, hehehehe)
    Um.... what a weird post, I donīt think it made much sense. hehehehe but it feels good.
    So today, Iīll look for things to appreciate and Iīll enjoy every minute of being alive!.

Hugs and Kisses, and Iīll probably be back later.

Love