Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

Day 9

Ah!, what an interesting morning!,

I went to pick up some stuff and then phoned a friend for directions to the frame shop..... and constrast hit me hard!!!!. hahahaha I.... I turned my attention to oldstory insecurities and was inmediatly drawn to defend my work, hhehehehe, this friend.... this friend is the overcritical of the bunch, always telling others how bad artist they are, and stuff like that.....he hadnīt done it to me before, and being fair, he kind of didnīt do it now either, just hinted at some things,
    after a minute of trying to defend my work ( and catching him in a few lies too) I stopped. I was suddenly aware of what I was doing.... but at that time, doubt and stomachache were settled a bit, and the avalanche took a bit of momentum and I started worrying..... about money, about quality, about creativity, professionalism blahblahblah oooooooh what a goodoldstory!!!!....
    I got home and did something....ssssshtuuuuupppiiiiid, hehehehe I looked for his page, and his work to see if he suddenly was at a much higher space from when we left off a couple of years ago, and then, IB kind of hitted with a stick of guidance, because I heard it clearly, what are you doing? not like a reprimand, just a question...
    I was trying to validate myself, to see if my work was worthy.... or as worthy as he was telling his to be.....

I am extremely grateful that this interaction happened you know? because it gives me clarity, it tells me where I sometimes still linger, and it is the perfect moment to tune into my IBīs guidance.
    I loved so much how sweet the voice felt. what are you doing?
    I was looking for myself outside of me.
    I was trying to justify being happy and doing what I love the way I do it,

You see.... there is no need to..... but I somehow bought the story. I donīt care if others do buy it too. If they fill they have to fit a script of being something or other.
    I just want to feel happy doing what I love to do, I just love to have the freedom to feel like doing it.

This month has been interesting...showing me where I donīt feel right, or good, the spaces of "appearance" where you have to be revised, reviewed, and accepted or not according to some standards they established, and it is all good. We all have our dreams and our worlds made for them.
    I didnīt like the jewelry runway, now I know what I would rather feel, and I donīt like my friend friends, and their view of the world, or how artist should show "what is", the problems the nastiness. No, I donīt, I donīt fit of course in their group. I donīt do.........I donīt denounce the evils of the world or the injustice of whatever it is they are focusing on at the time. It has always left me drained and diffused. So why was I looking for acceptance there?

Who cares, time to focus on what is real, real is the soft caress of the sun on my skin,
    real is all the laughter with my friends,
    yes I can look to what I feel real in my life, and when I do I find so much.....support!!!!!, and happiness, and friendship and color and sun and light and clouds and I can be silly and profound at the same time, I can feel how the NP manifests in so many ways, wonderful ways,
    I can focus, I can focus on wellbeing, on love, on expansion, on generosity, on this feeling of ease I am regaining right now!.

I of course after the shhhhtuppedlapse came to the forum and what do I open? a thread about resistance, with so many answers to what I was feeling.

This pov from WellBeing was just the perfect answer to what I was feeling so now I am focusing again, from my IBīs perspective.

Resistance (in spite of the time since Abraham has been talking to us) is still any thought which focuses away from what we want.

You have two vantage points from which you can focus: the vantage point of your IB and the vantage point of your physical perspective. Your IB is ALWAYS focused towards what you want, so there’s no resistance there. You (in your physical body) have the freedom to focus independently from your IB and to focus however you choose to focus.
    Since I got some momentum started and didnīt stop it quickly enough, it took me a bit long....(like 2 hours, hahahahaha not that long) to regroup my sensation and feelings and let that go.

Habits...habits....habi....I can change it like rabbits, that fast they can run away. (oooh but not multiply oh no)

hehehe so all nice and happy now.

Have a wonderful day my friends, sorry for the overlong post.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    never be sorry for making insight and wisdom and celebration LONG! What a post. What a clarity. Thank you so much for sharing!! (and, this is YOUR thread, isnīt it!! and YOUR art, and YOUR life, and YOUR style- and YOUR unique beauty!)

SO GOOD!

(thanks once more for the image, treelotus! )

This quote wanted to come to your page

Critics

If you make your relationship with your Inner Being
    your top priority, and you deliberately choose thoughts
    that allow your alignment,
    you will consistently offer the greatest advantage to the others
    with whom you interact.

Only when you are aligned with your Source,
    do you have anything to offer another.

If your behavior is influenced by your desire
    to keep another person happy,
    you will lose your Connection to your Source.
    And it is not possible for you to be happy,
    unless you are in alignment with your Source.

Without that alignment, you have nothing to offer another.

Our daily meditation process will help you
    to consistently release resistance
    and to come into alignment with the power and clarity
    and love that is really who-you-are—
    and then anyone who you hold as your object of attention will benefit.

Rather than attempting the impossible task
    of trying to behave in ways that please others,

show them the ease of finding your consistent alignment.
    You will always find happiness inside your Vortex.
    And the happiness that they are seeking is inside their Vortex.

--- Abraham
    Excerpted from Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide

Hey, dear FoH, sweet bubbly Lady - THANKYOU
    I so appreciate your honesty and how precisely you are describing your feelings and conclusions.
    Reading your latest posts guided me downstream again after several days of “stumbling across foggy areas”.
    No, the areas weren’t foggy, the fog was in my mind and thoughts, hahahaha, lost my focus, sloppy thinking ....
    And now .... with just the deliberate intent to feel better, sniffing like a hungry dog, just wanting to find something good and tasty ... how liberating, when I find me again, and how funny to discover, that the path was always there ….. I just couldn’t see it through all my resistance ….
    Ahhhh, lean back, relax and let the stream carry me again …. how good it feels to be back on track

And dear PoE, your comments are always so perfectly fitting, nothing more to add ...

Day 10

My friends!!!!! heheehe so much happiness to see you here,

I was thinking to do a long post, let me share all I found in my meditation this morning and through my sleep.... and then

you said it Manakaname, hehehehehe

And now .... with just the deliberate intent to feel better, sniffing like a hungry dog, just wanting to find something good and tasty ... how liberating, when I find me again, and how funny to discover, that the path was always there ….. I just couldn’t see it through all my resistance ….
    Ahhhh, lean back, relax and let the stream carry me again …. how good it feels to be back on track
    Yes, is just the deliberate intent to feel better!!! and it feels so great to be back on track.

And I was thinking too about finding Abrahamīs insight on CRITICS!!!! thank you PoE.

Rather than attempting the impossible task
    of trying to behave in ways that please others,

show them the ease of finding your consistent alignment.
    You will always find happiness inside your Vortex.
    And the happiness that they are seeking is inside their Vortex.

--- Abraham
    Excerpted from Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide

Something like that came to my mind this morning in meditation, and that "you are trying to please others, be included in their circle". hehehehe isnīt it great to be able to hear faster now?

I asked myself why did I feel it was so important you know? And it came out that is just oldstory, not believing there are infinite possibilities, I remember with the watercolour group, the teacher was a purist, he is a marvelous artist, a master of his art, and congruent with his energy, and does master the technique that way, but the group say watercolour should be...thisandthatandblahblahblah, just because he does it that way. It was his choice and his vibration and his watercolours are incredibly moving but is not exactly the energy of everybody else, each has a story and an energy to share I think. So he laughed so much when I told him: enough, I canīt take another adobe wall anymore!, I am leaving, hehehehe.

And it is so interesting that most of us, here at least, get that we can live being happy doing things for US, but at the same time live the oldstory beliefs of things SHOULD be this or that.

This morning, after I prepared myself a chococoffee, hehehehe, I meditated, and it went on for more than an hour, funny because I didnīt feel any discomfort (I used to, hehehe, legs, back blahblahblah) and now I know that too was oldstory...
    It was very clarifying, and I feel back on track.... more like I needed to see that part that was stuck somewhere and really letting it go.
    Then... it came to my mind the work of the friend I went to see the exhibit last week.... you know what he paints? hehehehehe mandalas, beautiful colorful mandalas on a golden background, on spheres, on paper, on torsos, everywhere!!! like the energy flows all over, beautiful work all based on energy and it was so clear to me that Iīll feel accordingly to where I focus. hehehehe. More important, I remembered, my friend doesnīt care at all what anybody tells him! he looks so sure of himself, hehehehe, nobody dares.

Then I found something weird but good in my heart... or sensations.. I suddenly saw my friend, the critic one, and even the actual critics different..... softer?
    not sure, like I knew...exactly this...
    If your behavior is influenced by your desire
    to keep another person happy,
    you will lose your Connection to your Source.
    And it is not possible for you to be happy,
    unless you are in alignment with your Source.
    It feels to good to focus on what makes me happy, what makes me feel alive and expansive, and do it for the joy of BEING and for today I am planning to go on a colorful trip downtown, to watch all the free dance shows for the holidays!!!!

I want to feel the sun, the air, hear the laughs, drink more coffee, maybe eat some organic vegan food, or some greasy traditional food, who knows? letīs see how IB likes the trip!!!!!

Ooooh and I kept thinking so much about the frames, hehehehehe suddenly I can see my drawings and paintings with more light, not sure why, but I know every decision I make is now from the focus Iīve found, a nicer, joyful focus!!!

Hehehehe I did find a supergolden nugget yesterday, (well one more) I re did my drawing because I now see it clearly. And I feel good.

Hugs and Kisses and a fantastic day

wonderful energy, Manakaname and Xio! Such pleasure to share you in this meaningful way!!

I needed to focus even better so I took the day off eveeeerything! and I had such a wonderful day!

I went downtown and took pictures of a free dance presentation on a plaza, I was having such a great time watching the children!!!!!
    they looked amazed, and make their parents stop. I was so happy!, in a part of the choreography there was this huge paper all bunched up and the dancers went under it, you couldnīt see them and one kid, even though he saw her going in was in absolute awe!, "looked Ma, is moooooving!!!", and there was the old guys too....simply enjoying life!.
    That part of town is pretty old and you can find toooooons of wedding and party dreeses, all puffed skirts and colors and swirls and of course I took the time to capture a bit of textures and colors.
    It was such a beautiful trip!.
    I was in awe too, the dancers love what they do, after the presentation they will go to another town like 5 hours from here, and then to another for a festival.
    They were so sweet and welcomed our congratulations with such a big smile and heart!.
    I love people who love what they do, hehehehe. they have such a strong, open energy!. itīs contagious.
    Then I walked a lot, and I mean aaaaa lot, to find another presentation, that was a puppet presentation in the subway station, heehehhee.
    I couldīve taken the subway but the day was awesome and how could I miss all the people and colors and the sun!!!.
    So much to see, so much to enjoy, I feel so much appreciation for all the wonderful people who share what they do, with such an open heart.
    You can sense it!. It is food for the soul.
    ooooooh and I was having fun too watching people with their dogs, there was this very veeeery serious couple, both of them with black pants and with a couple of dogs....I think they were border collie something but with less hair,you know, black---butt, aaaand....they all walked exactly the same!!!!, hehehehe. I was having fun, and then I remember having a dear boxer dog that was named after a latin music group because she walked so funny.... hehehe, they used to say we walked the same. hahahahaha.
    People are awesome, so open, so happy enjoying their sunday, so willing to see others and support them.
    And I am here now, feeling so serene and filled with new energy.
    It feels so good!
    Thank you Source-IB-Universe. this was a fantastic day!!!!

And now, I am ready to be ready.

heheehe but first, Iīm going to have a fantastic sleep time.

See you tomorrow.

Love and kisses

Day 11

Such a joyous dance of light and shadows!!!, the sun changes now, the mornings are different, and I lvoe it, the energy shifts and we do too.
    I love to feel the change in seasons, even when we donīt really have a great difference between them hehehee.

They send me the invitation to this weeks exhibit, and I still havenīt send them my work!!!, hahahahaha Iīll go today.
    I feel vibrant and ready and today Iīm finishing one of the new drawings.
    This one I did thought about it, planned it, because I read the beautiful legend behind the "agave azul", from where the tequila comes.
    The legend is beautiful but gory, hehehe, the beatiful part is the love between the god of air and the virgin and how they became a two branched tree, before the evil redeye old lady came from above and destroys them. he lovingly gathered pieces of her loved one and from there comes the agave.
    There is so much to draw from that!, isnīt it?

I am ready I have my pants and no shoes!, I will have breakfast and then more chococooooffeeee!!! and will go into the studio with my earphones, Abraham in Estherīs voice and.....love, ease, fun, yes!!!,

I choose today to merge with my IB,
    I choose to feel my hands, my heart, my whole being doing this, transforming paper, translating stories.
    I choose to feel expansive and alive
    I choose to love who I am.

Love and kisses!!!!
    see you later.