Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 131819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

How do I want to feel about promotion, selling, expanding in my work?

I would love to feel excited about it,
    I´d love to feel sure, sure that I am doing it right
    I´d love to feel confident of my work
    I think I would reaaaaally like to have “thick skin” you know? not care about what others say.

So, I am laying the ground, the project is ready, I more or less know the scheme of this new construction and I am about to embark in a new adventure…..

Breathe….. I know I´ve tried before… but now is now, whatever happened yesterday it doesn´t matter right now. I am a new me, all my cells are new, life has given me lots of tools to do things with ease and fun and go on expanding.

So I breathe in and remember, I am right here, I breathe out and let go the need of effort.

I like the feeling of Sureness; it is so easy to breath feeling certainty. I know, I know life is on my side,
    I like knowing that life is on my side, and I like knowing that I can choose what I make of my life.
    Because life will give me everything I ask for.
    I like knowing what I want, I want ease, I want love, I feel relaxed and ready.
    I am ready to move with grace and flow with my expansion. I mean I am always moving anyway, I can choose direction, I can choose my emotions, I can just turn the way I want to move and enjoy the scenery, enjoy the cadence of my easy step, of my loving life, my life.
    So I´m ready, I have my walking boots on, I am wearing the most beautiful hat and it´s time to hit the road, begin this wonderful adventure!!!!!
    Yeah, that or I can simply take-off and fly, hehehehe, but that is another thread, hehehehe.

My new 30 days focus. Day One

I am ready to go a little further, and see this part of the work as it is, just one more component of a whole adventure, it is all right to see debunk the myth that it is hard, or that I have to be or do things in a special way, like most do. I know, I know there are a lot of great entreprenaurs that do things this other way, hearing Source, feeling good, focusing on expansion and love.
    I am willing to walk with Source in this, to see things as my IB does, and even tough part of me was used to feel oldstorystuff ((((yeah, fearinsecurity procrastinationblahblahblah))))))) I am sooooooo ready to just embrace my whole being, and just see this as Source talking to me, telling me, no not that way, come here, sit with me, we can do it infinitely better and with ease and flow and.....fun, you guess that right!

So how do I feel right now about this?

This… I can´t even find a right way to call it hehehehe, what is it? marketing? selling? promoting? what!!!!!

Right now I feel confused, and complicated, I am complicating it I guess.
    I feel like I have to do all right here right now….Like going out on the streets and scream, “here it is!!! This is what I do!!! Please, please buy it, tell me is good,pleaseohprettyplease!!!” hehehehehe doesn´t sound fun at all.

And I am definitely changing all this, and finding ease, I´d love to feel more confidence.
    When I know things are working for me, I feel secure, I can start practicing feeling confidence and security.
    At the end, I started this thread because I know with certainty that it changes my focus, I mean, I know it works.
    So I already feel some confidence, I like that, I can notice that and relax, I can give up control, no need to push things to be, I can let Source guide me.
    I can just….wow, breath, let my limbs loose, let my mind rest and keep enjoying….life, work, here, the sun, the birds, everything.
    Ummm……. Yeah, I can have fun with stray oldstorities thoughts, just watch them and play, and know everything is all right. No need to stress.

Is my intention to focus on how good it feels, how interesting can get to know more people, find new avenues of expansion…..
    Who cares how is it called? I am willing to share my joy, my work, my ease. I am willing to receive too, I am willing to let my life be prosperous, more prosperous, more fun, and I am just letting go the how’s. Source loves me, my IB loves me, is more than that is love, I can just open the gates and let it all in, the love, the light, the expansion, the clarity, the joy, the “easy”.
    My work is just to breathe and let Source flow freely.
    Move when Source guides me to. A perfect dance partner, yeah…… I feel embraced, I feel good.
    Act with perfect harmony with my IB, action as a dance of well being, of love, of expansion.
    We started the adventure, we are moving, flying, feeling the wind of love and light and we are ready.

Today is my intention to feel the music of Source, the rhythm of my IB, and relax.

First day, first hours of focusing, of observing my habitual thoughts, and.......

I am soooooo hungry!!!!! hahahahaha, what is this? resistance? hehehehe.

Well, I think I can just observe the sensations and keep going.

Day 2

Day two of the sales, marketing, promoting part of my creation….truth is I still don’t know what to call it, hehehehehehe but what a wonderful start!!!!, I know what I want, it doesn´t matter if I call it one way or another. And I am so ready to enjoy this day.
    Today is my intention to listen to my IB, to just observe the signs, the driftwood, and be still, and I mean still in my judgment, in my oldstorities. I definitely will be paying attention and moving with the guidance of my IB.
    I got a very interesting job, job? Proposal, not sure what it is, they want me to do some logo for a new business, and I love the concept. She is starting the project and it is not exactly a job.. well, not payed right now. I belive it´s going to be great, and I am excited with all the ideas, so I´ll do it.
    Life is moving, my life is moving…..

IB, what is the best thing I can do today to flow and be in alignment with my true self?

I´d love to feel…. Actually I am loving how I am feeling right now…. Smiling, anticipating, knowing.
    Everything is working out, is like spring you know, now so many flowers are blossoming, trees are filled with fruits, oh yeah, I ate a papaya and a couple of peaches from the garden yesterday, and a few months ago I wasn´t sure the the peach tree was gonna survive, life is like that, is thriving, expanding, growing constantly and sometimes you need to trim the branches, sometimes you have to give it time and let nature heal the tree.
    My time of trimming has finished, it is my time of blossoming. I am walking tall and seeing how everything is moving, how my life is expanding.
    I love how my life is brimming with possibilities, I love this moment, I love how I can sense all this energy moving, I like to feel so alive.
    Now
    I can relax and let things move in the best possible way for me….. or better yet I can trust my IB knows all the how, when, who, where, and…. Well it probably is manifesting right now, right now. I can just move along in perfect rhythm.
    Or even better yet I can just relax even more and start living my dream NOW.

Day 3

Third day….. and last night I found myself going to a habitual place, looking like crazy for information, answers, ideas, whatever tells me how to promote. How to be, feel, act.... ummm. not so ITV.

And I caught myself (yeah, you guessed right after a few hours!!!!) and remembered, you´ve done this before, how did it feel then? Ups not good at all, and how does it feel now? Not too good either, although a bit better. Umm… it feels much better, it is clear to me things I won´t say or do, things that doesn´t feel honest ( ooh, old judgy me comes out), I can do it being myself, but doubts about my capacity creep out like little bugs with purple heads and pink feet and green eyes. Yeah that´s how I´ll see my doubts from now on.

So in this crazy scheme of new way of living, -remember I am not a youngster, life, and I mean it in general, the way of living has changed and changed and changed and is a continual adventure and you always find something amazing and unexpected hehehehe-, I feel a bit overwhelmed about all the must´s, should, whatever, all those social media, this amazing technology (well I am kind of reaping the benefits here so I at least get it a little bit). But on the other hand, I love it! it feels like a perfect way for my work to be shown, to have sales, to be known….

Now, tell me IB, how do I go about all this? What would be the perfect way to soothe and pet and change all my doubtsy bugsies?
    I can do it, I can change the way I feel about it….. I can change the inner talk, remember I can learn and do it and it is all right if I don´t get at first, I am learning…..
    Nop, not feeling it… hehehehe.
    Well today it is my intention that every time I think about this, about marketing, about social media, about iiiiinstagraaaaammm, faaaaceeeboook, all those scary things, hehehehehe, about "having" to find a market, "having" to find clients, make calls, beg.....(oooh see? things come up) I´ll just chill and breath and remember the monsters are all of my creation, I told myself it was scary and acted as they were, and now, I am telling a new story, yeeeeeah!. Better.

I´ll milk all my good time today and focus on how good does it feel to visit friends, and talk about exciting things, and I´ll breath deeply watching the canyon, and I´ll bathe in this feeling of creating that surrounds me!!!

And then, I´ll keep chilling and breathing and open my heart and my energy and let IB do the thing.

OH, I am about to go out, yeeeeey!! and I had this sudden thought, You are trying to make things happen, you are not really flowing......
    hehehehe so... now what? yeah I am probably (definitely) trying to control, to plan, to make it happen..... it is oldhabitities, thinking you MUST take charge, do, find, create opportunity, effort, work hard, only things that are difficult count...stuff like that... old bs.....
    So, now what?
    I think I am a bit at loss here, it is a bit difficult right at this moment to accept that it can be easy...... (I am exploring the land so I can remove the rocks and lay a great foundation) I was used to things getting gained through hard work, effort, preoccupation.....
    But that is just a thought, some of the greatest things in my life were received out of nowhere, it is true!, so why the struggle? hehehehe because of the drama? hahahaha probably, don´t know, don´t care, it´s time to accept that things can be easy and fun, and... well I have to go so I´ll cut my blabbing short.

time to just open up and let my IB work, but really, not just with words, truly, genuinely, honestly do that.........
    and how do I do that? declaring my intention first!
    Then, in an act of absolute trust and certainty, I´ll relax, no need to struggle, to effort.... I will remind myself this as often as needed.... relax...chill...trust...

Day number 4

Yesterday was interesting, all plans changed, and I just let it be all. Maybe other times I would´ve throw a mini silent tantrum, but I was just letting things be….

Well, one more day, I am not sure exactly what is it that I want to accomplish, hehehehehe, I know I want freedom, I want it oh yeah, I want freedom in my work, or in what I do, which is not just work, even work is not really really work is just an outlet for creativity? For joy? Yeah something like that… I want freedom in everything I enjoy doing, yeah, I want to feel expansion and freedom and be able to share all the joy I enjoy.
    OTOH, now it feels like I do want expansion and recognition and money and success in what I do, hence the selling, marketing, promoting my work and it feels like it´s not the same, freedom and this other part ((((ohmygodithinktoomuch..stoooop))….what to do with all this?

So what do I know? for sure, I know for sure that everything ends up working good for me, it has happened before, in ways I wouldn´t have imagine, I know that for sure. I know unexpected things happen and my life gets expanded…..I know (bear with me) that when I am feeling miserable, miserable things happen in my life, hehehehe, on the other hand, I can remember lots of times when I was feeling joy, and freedom and breathing air and power and love and marvelous occurrences started to show every way.
    Ohhhh, oh, oh, and great opportunities for my kind of job!!!!! Yeah, I remember!!!!out of nowhere, exactly how I wanted it at the time, designing and producing my designs…. Oooh yeah.

Now, itt all goes down to choice, what do I choose? I am not very clear on what I do want but I do know exactly how I love to feel!!!!!

I want to feel free, that´s for sure, maybe it just about choice too, I choose myself, I choose my wellbeing, I choose to do what makes me happy, I choose my timing, I choose my day, my emotions, my thoughts, yeah, stop reacting and start choosing again.…………
    What else I know?
    I know that as soon as I breathe and start believing things are working out for me, signs show up everywhere. Of course, it would be even better if I´d maintain my vibration and stop doubting at times, hehehehehe.
    I know I don´t need to be too specific, my IB knows exactly what is the best, what is in our Vortex.
    Yeah, chill, relax Xio, everything is working out, and please, let it all align with source.

So, all this because I had another proposition to “make more money” yesterday and……. Ikindofpanickedalittlebit, hehehehe yeah you now, things are good, how can that be, hahahahaha. What if it works!!!! What if not? Yep, confusion and doubt crept up in all their ugliness. Time step ouf of the subject altogether, and breathe, let my guidance talk to me, walk with me.

Now I´ll chill, I finished two more pieces and almost another one, even though my original plan was to finished the 15 pieces in a week and it has taken me 3!!!! I think I am getting to know my own timing, with this new materials, with everything.
    Maybe I can stop planning so much…… howdareyouthatisnotwork!!!!, maybe I can listen to life, follow my IB guide and see where it takes me……
    But….but……this feels like irresponsibility!!! Yeah, who cares, I know things work out when I do it on my own terms and times…. I know that when I chill and enjoy life I work tons more than when not. I know, I do know this, I´ve lived if before, so…..relax.
    Summing all up, I want fredom and I want success, I want money, I want time, hehehehehehe, I am putting it here because saying I want success feels a bit "unspiritual", or something aking to a sin , I´ll bring it to the light in order to let all the ideas and beliefs go. Fresh air and sun do wonders!

Time to be aware of what really is, and see what new adventures bring today!.

Day 5

I woke up extremely early, hehehehehe I feel refreshed and happy and since I´ve classes later, I rather start my day now.

The 3 cats are roaming around, wanting attention, how this human dare not to pay more attention to us? hehehehe they are funny and they´ve been invading my bed, my studio, my sofa, everything gradually, I have this feeling, much to my sister (their mom) annoyance, that they think I am their pet... I am kind of training one of them, the rescue one to let me hug him and kiss him longer, and sit with me, but I think he is a better trainer, now I have to bend every few steps I take and pat him and give him massages and stuff....umm......this is a very well trained human!

Today it is my intention to keep being in this space of receptivity.... I am open to let things flow and hear and feel my IB. I started the 30 days with a clear idea and somehow I feel things have amped up but I haven´t cach up, yet.....like there is more, a lot more out there than what I thought I wanted? or the way I thought I wanted things to be....

I´ve been feeling this....need? urge? not exactly urge, is something like a calling... a call, hahahaha I don´t have an exact explanation, but the desire to just chill, not do so much searching... just let things unfold.

Hear, feel, see, what is here, what gifts and wonders are in my life, around me.....everywhere. Stop, stop trying to get it, to understand it..... just allow, allow.....my well being, the manifestation, the emotional, the physical, the vibrational manifestation of it....

I am ready to feel my IB. To hear and sense and see the guidance, the better unfoldment....

Yeah, what if I am much more than what I think? hehehe.

Well I´ll keep doing what makes me happy and chill, and observe, and allow.....

So happy Friday!!!!!!

See you later

Day 6

Is a wonderful Saturday! Today is my intention to….. stop focusing hahahahaha!!!!

Not really, not like that, but since I say I´ll let things flow, and then I keep spending a great amount of times just waiting for a manifestation, a clear answer or guidance, I think I am scaring the stuff away, hahahahhaa, well I know it is done, no way of scaring anything, but I can focus on something else perhaps? And let things be. What if they are already here! Hehehe.

It would probably be a good idea to focus on sensations, how I would feel if.... the answer, manifestation, guidance were already here...immerse in the sensations, practice being that energy until it is my predominant vibration. I know, but since I keep going back at the specifics, I am having a mini vacation, the weekend off.

Now before I forget for the weekend about it all and let IB and Source manifest…. I think I´ll ask for one specific thing….
    No answers, no a complete layout of the marketing campaign, no strategy to become an instant millionaire artist entrepreneur.Oh, oh, no being already that succesful millionaire me.

Nope.
    Just ONE simple thing…

Universe (yeah, all right, larger part of me, IB, Source), I ask for a new client, now. (well since I still believe in time and haven´t get the whole instant manifestation completely, it can be next week)

A big sale, someone new, something fresh, the push to start moving a bit faster in my new life…….

It is not important how, or if I do or don´t do anything, if I do something it will be with a “hell yeeees!!! I am doing this and feels great” no effort, no overthinking it, yes, I know it surprises everybody I sometimes overthink things a little bit, but I´ll follow the impulses to act or not to act, without much plan…

That´s it, so IB, Source, Universe, I am asking, and you know the drill, Ask and you´ll Receive!!! Let´s play!!! complete the thing, do the whole dance!!!! I am ready, I am allowing and I am dancing with creation!!!

Now, I´ll sign off until Monday morning!!!!

Have an amazing weekend!!!

Day 7

The stop obsessing, don´t focus weekend was 90% successful!!!, hehehehe, I just started obsessing a bit, and I´m here to chill and get back on track.
    Yeaaaaah, I´d love to go back to carefree time. I like when I know things are all right, everything it is in the perfect place, at the perfect time.
    Now practice for a bit, and then let it go!

when I am sure, I feel relaxed, and I am funnier, (well my kind of funny, but hey, I enjoy it isn´t it great?) I find humor in everything
    When I feel confident I see things with clarity and that is wo relaxing too!, I do things faster, I have connection with...life!!!!
    I know some things, I remembered right now, it´s not my first rodeo, I know how to do this, I´ve had a lot of businesses, and projects too. I know I´ve been out selling a lot of times before with good results.....umm......I know I have fun doing that....
    The thing is now, I want it bigger!!!!, I want it faster, and that´s like a new adventure? it feels a bit scary......
    All right, all right, all right.... what was it that made me start obsessing? oooooh looking, hearing unwanted "reality", yeah!, so is it yours? nop. Everything is going all right here. So...... remember you create your own reality. Just practice better feelings, practice your certainty. Remember your courage, remember is nothing new!!!!.

Time to go and chill, take a nap.... nope...time to go to the movies!!!! yeah!. good plan.

Day 7 still going here..... and my intention is to let it go. Everything I think I know, I think I have to do, everything!. IB is in charge.
    The Universe has my back!!!!