Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

Hello, forestofhearts, this is a good idea for a thread~ many spend the largest part of their day within their work/job, so being happy and fulfilled there is a big vibrational chunk of the day!
    Abe says that our IB doesn't need anything to change in order to be happy!~ IB knows the perfection of this moment, and we can line up with that and feeeeel the perfection of this moment, too!
    That takes practice, of course, and it's easier to get ITV when you can easily find nice situations and conditions around you to focus on and savor (The better it gets, the better it gets)!
    So, while you're practicing aligning more and more with your IB, it's nice if you can consistently allow-in more of the constant, little, incremental shifts toward what you want that are available for you in your vortex. A more enjoyable part of your morning routine to look forward to, a better job situation, more enjoyable things going on in your daily life, etc.
    I myself found that once I'd hit on the perfect general way that I wanted to feel about my job, things rapidly fell into place, and now my job feels the way I dreamed of it feeling!
    Back in the more contrasty time at my job, a coworker of mine had said, "You know, it wasn't always like this, in this job. We used to be a real team~ we worked together and had a great time and got a lot done."
    Well, that wasn't really where things were, at that time, in our jobs, though there were definite enjoyable aspects! It just needed a little jujjing by the universe to make it so! What a great idea, a job that feels fun and fulfilling from start to finish~ not only enjoyable tasks, but a great team that is a pleasure to work with!
    I could easily envision how wonderful that would be, to have a job that was great fun, with a great team, everyone working as a unit, everyone enjoying themselves and getting things done....I didn't have any resistance around such a general idea~ working as a real team!~ yeah, that sounded completely possible, and also wonderful!
    I held that thought lightly, at the back of my mind, not really trying to manifest it, just thinking how nice it would be to have this (general) thing. Didn't even realize I was drawing it in, till it was there in my reality!
    After that, it all came together, ,with key contrast-ridden people leaving, and new, better-to-work-with people coming in, until we found ourselves with a fantastic team that worked together very well!
    It even surpassed what I'd imagined, as one of the new people that was hired LOVES to do the tasks I'm not so crazy about! My new director knows me and I feel appreciated by her. She goes the extra distance to assign tasks to me that I'll enjoy doing; she does that with my coworkers, too. Since we all balance each other out in strengths and interests pretty well, she is able to do that.
    It's really nice! And it started with me going general about how I wanted to FEEEEL in my job, something general enough to loosen any resistance, yet enchanting enough to my mind to have me focus on it steadily.
    You can find this sweet spot for yourself! ~ Go general, let it happen!

Hello Christine!!!

Thank you!!!, I think general is a great idea!, I struggle a little there, iīm not sure if Iīm really going general most of the time, or just less (just a little less) specific, ,

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    I myself found that once I'd hit on the perfect general way that I wanted to feel about my job, things rapidly fell into place, and now my job feels the way I dreamed of it feeling!
    Back in the more contrasty time at my job, a coworker of mine had said, "You know, it wasn't always like this, in this job. We used to be a real team~ we worked together and had a great time and got a lot done."
    Well, that wasn't really where things were, at that time, in our jobs, though there were definite enjoyable aspects! It just needed a little jujjing by the universe to make it so! What a great idea, a job that feels fun and fulfilling from start to finish~ not only enjoyable tasks, but a great team that is a pleasure to work with!
    I could easily envision how wonderful that would be, to have a job that was great fun, with a great team, everyone working as a unit, everyone enjoying themselves and getting things done....I didn't have any resistance around such a general idea~ working as a real team!~ yeah, that sounded completely possible, and also wonderful!
    What else can I focus? more like how general can I go here. How I want to feel about my job?. my mind goes a bit blank right now, but itīs good, itīs just everything falling into place.

I held that thought lightly, at the back of my mind, not really trying to manifest it, just thinking how nice it would be to have this (general) thing. Didn't even realize I was drawing it in, till it was there in my reality!
    After that, it all came together, ,with key contrast-ridden people leaving, and new, better-to-work-with people coming in, until we found ourselves with a fantastic team that worked together very well!
    I love the idea of leaving the thought, the general thought at the back of my mind. And your comment made some clicks in me, like I was going soooo specific in just one thing, the studio, itīs time to take the blinders off and start seeing a larger picture. wow. . I forgot there are more aspects around it.
    So I can start envisioning (I like that word, ) how would it feel like.... ups, gotta practice!

Your post stirred a few things I hadnīt notice before, like my first thought was, "oh but how do I do it, this is not a job, I donīt work in a company", hehehehe, Like a part of me canīt think of what I do as important because is not.....a serious job...

I think I have a little brake here, because all those thoughts are just beliefs, not so enabling ones... I mean I donīt work somewhere? of course I do, Iīve have most of the time, ok, I donīt have a salary but I am payed for the things I do, or the services I give, and right now, itīs the best time for me to stop this conversation and go geeeeneeeeral!!!,

How would it be...... I like how you said

how nice it would be to have this (general) thing
    how nice it would be to enjoy doing things, and have already clients lined up waiting for my work? is it too specific? Iīll keep practicing. How do I want to feel about my job.....
    My mind now goes everywhere, looking for someone who loves to sell, stores, galleries..... Now, how do i go general with this? ok relax, enjoy my cup of coffee and practice general.

Thank yoooooou!!!!
    have a wonderful day Christine!

Day 7

Warning.... a few upstream things ahead! Warning, it can trigger oldstorytis.

Oh my just reading what I posted a few minutes ago and I can see clearly a lot of upstreamy thoughts!!!,

I like how is getting easier to notice it though.

Wow, so many things.
    Itīs all right, I am doing good, I would love to feel more ease.
    How would it feel like to let go "beliefs" around money and job being one thing?.... It would probably be good to remember, that my only job is to enjoy life, to live it to the fullest, with happiness, with expansion...... can I really feel that? yeah and then "puff" comes the guilt, you know the little voice, oh thatīs no job, you are a hippy (motherīs voice)first you have to do something serious, you have to earn your way into life, then you can do whatever you like.... so there is that. Old story. Thatīs why what I do I canīt tell is a job. Time to let it go

I am posting it like it comes up because I think if I can see it now is because I can easily let it go. A bit like yeah, there was that, that was then, is just something that was there, is not here anymore, and I can lovingly let it go. And NOW….. now itīs time to explore things that feel good.

What would I prefer to feel? Iīd love to believe that the Universe loves when I create, and it supports me in keep doing it. (a bit better)
    but what about this , I love when I create and I know the Universe supports me to keep doing it? feels better.
    Iīd like to feel joy when I am creating, like it is a gift I can receive,
    I would like to feel that everything is all right, that focusing on being happy, on experiencing joy is the best way to have freedom, in every aspect of my life. Independence.
    I would love to feel I can enjoy doing business why not, and have a great team, a team of artisans, sellers, buyers….
    What it would be like to feel ease and joy in my job?
    What it would be like to know everything moves in harmony?
    What would it be like to feel like really, everything is working out for me? In all aspects?

Iīd love to have a team,
    I donīt know how to go general here, because I do know the skills that I need it my team..... but going general.... how would I want to feel having a team?
    Iīd love to enjoy the process of creating,
    Iīd love to work like perfectly sync machine,
    Iīd like that everyone is doing the job the like the most.
    I would love to feel everything is flowing in harmony...
    yeah.

See you later!!!!

Love
    X

I used to work as a self-employed artist, so I can understand a little of what you're talking about here.
    Just remember that a belief is a thought that you keep repeating. Whenever you're in a frame of mind that allows you to not fight against a new, higher vibrating thought, that's the time to reinforce it! More expansive thoughts like, 'I don't have to rely solely on my work for money, it can come to me in other ways (countless ways, actually, but if that thought is too big of a stretch just stick with the thought that you can have money come to you in more ways than earning/work). I don't have to know all the ways money can come to me, but I know there are other ways. Good ways, pleasant ways.'
    If you try to change a belief when you're not ready to think it possible, I myself have found it too hard, didnt do any good. I wait till I'm in a more receptive mood to work on shifting up my old beliefs.
    It takes time and practice, but you CAN change your old limiting beliefs. The deeper seated the belief, the stronger it is, the longer it takes me to shift it, but it can be done. I have managed significant shifts in very firmly rooted old beliefs! Yay! It took time and there were times i was feeling discouraged and incredibly stuck- but how FREEING when it finally started visibly improving!
    Keep going at it incrementally, give yourself patience and time to change that big old boat around! It'll shift eventually.

Hello!!! thank you Christine!

Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post

Whenever you're in a frame of mind that allows you to not fight against a new, higher vibrating thought, that's the time to reinforce it! More expansive thoughts like, 'I don't have to rely solely on my work for money, it can come to me in other ways (countless ways, actually, but if that thought is too big of a stretch just stick with the thought that you can have money come to you in more ways than earning/work). I don't have to know all the ways money can come to me, but I know there are other ways. Good ways, pleasant ways.'
    I like these thoughts, and the best part is I know it is true, I know there have been times I didnīt rely solely on my work. thanks for the reminder!. It is easy to forget the good sometimes,
    Thanks a lot for your reply, it makes it easy to go general you know? I can re focus, and get out of the labyrinth of thoughts I sometimes build,

If you try to change a belief when you're not ready to think it possible, I myself have found it too hard, didnt do any good. I wait till I'm in a more receptive mood to work on shifting up my old beliefs.
    It takes time and practice, but you CAN change your old limiting beliefs. The deeper seated the belief, the stronger it is, the longer it takes me to shift it, but it can be done. I have managed significant shifts in very firmly rooted old beliefs! Yay! It took time and there were times i was feeling discouraged and incredibly stuck- but how FREEING when it finally started visibly improving!
    Keep going at it incrementally, give yourself patience and time to change that big old boat around! It'll shift eventually.
    Yeaaaah! I know the feeling, itīs like swimming against the current, it is tiring and gets you nowhere. Itīs my intention to keep practicing, I know I can do it now, itīs good to hear your experience and know it will improve, that itīll shift!, thanks for sharing this! it means a lot.

Rest and have wonderful dreams!

Love
    Xio

I join in wanting the best from my work hours also. And to be on the cooperative disk as well!,
    FoH!

And now

time to rest, but Iīve been hearing a little Abraham and I like this part. It gives clarity about a few misconceptions I had about noticing things, about feeling like Iīm not doing the job if I notice some "problem". I think one of the things I love the most about Abraham is that it takes "burden" out of change, it makes it smooth and easy, of course you have to practice, repeat, sometimes fall on your face, and do it until it is second nature. or you go back to your first nature maybe, but the thing is you can always find words that makes you feel better.

So when you accept that’s just the way that it goes, you ask and then you receive, you ask and you receive,
    you ask and you receive,
    or you identify and you allow, you identify and you allow, it’s just the way that it goes,
    is a never ending stream of life giving you a new perspective,
    a new realization of desire, so if you can feel with us just for a moment that the questions that your clients are asking
    or the desires that come within you, the things that youīre asking for,
    are every bit as much of the ongoing process of evolution as when the answer is coming.....

......So as you stand in wanting an answer to a question,
    we want you to feel the long time journey in the asking of the question,
    if you could just accept the perfection of the question or the perfection of the problem in this ongoing life experience towards more and more and more,
    you would stop the resistance that is automatically implied or applied by you
    as you feel the problem or the unanswered question.

Again weīre just wanting to blur those lines, because it feels to you like thereīs a question and an answer
    and thereīs a problem and a solution, and itīs really not like that, itīs just ongoing evolution
    and the problem or the question is necessary in the evolution to the solution,
    and if you could blur those lines, youīll realize that youīve never had a problem
    you just have an opportunity for more expansion,

and here is the part that we really want you to hear, when the problem is identified thatīs a breakthrough for you,
    where the question comes to place where you can ask it
    thatīs a breakthrough for you,
    thatīs not something that “Aaarghhh nooow I see the problem I haaaave”

is “Uuuhuuuh now Iīve identified, now itīs opening up in a stronger faster way”,
    because once you are realizing the question or the problem, can you feel the breakthrough that is happened
    and the energy that is moving?
    Thatīs the sweet spot, the sweet spot is between your realization of what you want and your allowing it to happen,
    thatīs why deliberate creation is so much fun!.

Ashville NC 2016

Yeeeeeeeeaaaah

letīs send rockets of desire of wonderful jobs, work hours, everything thatīs already on our vortex!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon-up View Post
    I join in wanting the best from my work hours also. And to be on the cooperative disk as well!,
    FoH!
    lotīs of love Lemon

X

Arrow Day 8

The day started with a nice fresh feeling.

What if I can feel emotions like that? as clear as a cool breeze, as bright as a sunny day? as contemplative as a rainy day?
    Is Sunday, I got my Kinesiology workshop. I woke up a little down, thinking that I havenīt done much, (work related) but wanna know something? I am practicing right now, to focus on better thoughts, beautiful things, feelings that make me soar. Yeah, mornings are my best moments to feel closer to my IB.
    I choose right now to feel better, I choose to change my point of view. I realized a lot of things that are still sinking in with christineepiphany's post last night. But it is easy to feel how everything is moving towards my dream.
    I know is a process, I can give me any time I need. Nobody is pressuring me. (uuups, maybe "me" is doing the pressuring, so stop it) I can relax, I can remember why I like to work and just relax, and let it happen, the best possible way, in the perfect moment,
    So I choose to enjoy moments, right this moment, to focus on the Here and Now.
    I choose to appreciate the greatness in having a forum where you can go and clear your emotions, your thoughts.

What’s coming back to you is not a mirror of who you are, but is a mirror of how you feel, because the Universe does not hear what you say, the Universe hears what you mean.

Creation is not about those big goals and moving toward them, creation is about that all-day rhetoric that’s coming out of your mouth, or wafting through your mind. In other words, it’s what you’re doing.

As you’re looking out into the world, are you looking for things to appreciate?

Are you looking for things to compliment?
    Are you making a list of positive aspects of others?
    Are you making a list of positive aspects about yourself?

Most never make a list of positive aspects about themselves.
    These are the things that you’re really wanting to do;

you’re wanting to broadcast to the Universe who you really are.

Abraham, 16 05 15
    (via tumblr secretsky88)

Isnīt this a great strategy for today? looking for things to appreciate!!! things to compliment!!! make lists of positive aspects!!! (funnily enough thatīs one tool I havenīt use!!!, time to do it)

Now, up! getting ready to enjoy the day!

Love

X

Ready to go out!!, just a tiny thing that came to my mind while I was in the shower, (best place for great insights, hehehe) You know what? I go up and down and up and down, and I know it is part of the process, but now Iīll start focusing more on a steady vibration of happy, Iīm gonna put my attention more and more on how I am feeling right now, right now, right now, and stop the "working" for the studio, for my work, and everything else, for a couple of days, my main focus will be my feelings,choosing to be in the moment, shifting to being happy if necessery, or just plain basking in the feelings, and Iīll be observing my ups and downs, and shift, shift, shift!!!

Goottaaa run now!!!