Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

Day 19

Goood morning!!!!

I am about to get ready to visit the boutique my friend told me to go yesterday......
    There are a few oldstorities active somewhere here in my energy, hehehheehe yeah dumb stuff I used to believe and said about places and not opening to everybody and else, so right here right now I am stopping that!, yeaaaaaah, just like that. Time to tell a new story.

I am sort of prepaving it....yeah, I choose to go without misconceptions...
    no expectation, just allowing, letting the magic of my IB, of the Universe work and have my back,
    just going and letting the Universe flow through me, letting my dream attract every component that it needs today.
    I choose to go with an open heart, and with a smile, yeah a smile just for me. The rest of the world will feel it probably.
    I choose to feel......ease.....
    serenity....
    I choose to know I am an artist
    yeah, I choose to know it, feel it, exude it. yeah. Oh, and I thought: and act like it.
    I choose to let the words, "artist", "unique work of art" roll easily in my mind, in my tongue in my life.
    I choose to activate that energy in me and expand it everywhere. yeah.
    I definitely will shower in a feeling of confidence,
    I choose to feel confident,
    I choose to know I am who I am, I love what I do.
    I choose to walk tall and talk with ease and clarity.
    I choose to be brave and bold and feel ooooooh so much the energy of my IB!!!!!!!
    I choose to relax and let it be the best!
    Oh this feels good, now Iīll shower and put a little perfume, something nice on, and off I go.

Love and Hugs and Kisses

Day 21

Because I did skip one, hahahaha.

I was having tons of fun, not working on doing a piece or something, but doing a power point presentation that Iīm sending to the boutique my friend told me about.
    I went to the place and arrived a little bit after the manager left, then I talked to my friend and she told me he doesnīt take decisions so we are skipping that step, hahahaha I feel sooooooo soooo like playing being so sure and confident. I feel it too, yeah I am happy, and I remembered so many things I used to do.

I found millions of pics looking for the magazines where it was my work mentioned, hehehehe, so I know how it feels, and at that time, it felt...natural, expected, something like an everyday occurrence, so now, I am not efforting anymore in any level about this.....oh, or about anything!!!
    I didnīt finish yesterday but things keep being a bit weird, so I got a cancellation on an appointment for yesterday and I was a bit disappointed for about a minute and then thought, it must be for something, and then I spent the whole day doing this, hehehe, yeeeeah I think thatīs it.
    We are so interesting beings, we convince ourselves of anything, lately my beliefs where a bit on the side of pooorthing-itis, yeah, and not doing enough, and yesterday I saw, with my own two eyes, hehehehe, so many things I did!!! how did I forget? now is time to do tons of other things.

I thing is a matter of me saying what I want, I know this, yeah, I know, and I now am practicing this feeling of wow, it is more than possible, it is true and it is happening.

Not sure where it is going but I know is excellent and fun and easy.

Today my intention is to live knowing that it already is done!.

It is raining, yeah, rain season hasnīt finished and I love it, I am going to the homeopath downtown, and will have a coffee with him hahahahaha because he misunderstood one message and thought himself invited, hehehee.

So I am happy, I feel.....like ME.

Love and kisses and hugs and a wonderful day

Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    So life is getting wonderfully weird!!!!, I so love that!, I missed it, but it is back and is even better and is getting more and more weird in an extraordinary way, I am enjoying it so much, I feel so happy I can dance!
    Hahahaha, also my experience in these days, .... cancellations, that turn out to be the best that could have happend ... unexpected gifts .... an overall vibrant feeling of "... and what's next?"
    Enjoy dear FoH

Day 22

Yes!!!!!! Exactly!!! ......Whatīs next!!!!!! hehehehe

I always love how the energy here is so weird, it turns out we experience similar stuff in groups.... isnīt such an intriguing way of energy-vibration? I always love that, "coincidences", hehehehe. "similarities", yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Manakaname View Post
    Hahahaha, also my experience in these days, .... cancellations, that turn out to be the best that could have happend ... unexpected gifts .... an overall vibrant feeling of "... and what's next?"
    Enjoy dear FoH

Today I choose to open my heart and stop....judgment, reaction.... nothing has happened really is just a thought, if every thing that I am experiencing is bringing an unexpected gift... then, why bother with my opinion-judgment-reaction when it is happening? maybe I can open my heart and be in this receptive mode, knowing the gift is already here, I just have to focus to see it.

Yeah, I like this, I love it, today I choose to open my heart and see life from a receptive mode!!!
    If the Universe has my back, if my IB knows best, so why bother worrying? hehehehehe.

Oh, well, I have a full day today, and I love it, and I am planning to enjoy some time with my friends too.
    I have the studio upside down with all my curriculum stuff hunting, and I am commanding it to organize itself, hehehehehe, yeah wouldnīt it be nice?
    I know one thing though, when my mind is in chaos, so is my studio, now, it wasnīt exactly chaos in everything but that part was something that needed a bit of clarity, now is time for the studio to regain a clear semblance.
    Today I fill so happy and vibrant and I it is my intention to definitely allow the best to come.

Iīll come back later, with a little more time.

Love and kisses!!!!

Day 23

Good goooooood morning!!!

I just had this thought, if every 30 day work I do I feel like is the best and things have moved so easily to an even better and happier and more flowing place....... Holly flying frogs!!!! where is all this going to take me? isnīt this wonderful!!!
    we move one baby step at a time at first, then we walk, and then run and now.....to fly. yeah.

So I am almost ready to go. I donīt have anything much to rampage on today or process or anything, I feel like everything is moving fine, and my work is going smooth and creativity is opening up to even higher, better places.

So I think today I will just enjoy this expansion and be in appreciation. I love it.

So, I am off now, ready for a very interesnting day. The studio will rest today and tomorrow.
    oooooh, it stop raining!!!! hahahaha thank you life!, what a sweet gift, a 15 min. rain for me in the morning.
    Have an incredibly nice weekend!!!!
    Love and Kisses

Day 24

Here I am!, yeah I imagined myself arriving with a superhero cape, not sure why this image came to me but it feels fun.

Is Sunday, I wonīt be in the studio today, I wasnīt yesterday either, I meet some new friends....weird ones? not weird more in touch with things in a way we are, searching, open to feel energy, focus, well being. All of them strong and beautiful. I like this, this knowing new friends.

Do you believe that energy, Source, talks to you through other people too? I think I do, through books, songs, kids, and things people say or talk about, so yesterday this new friend, who didnīt know what I do in my life, (I was going to say for a living but hehehe changing that a bit) asked me you paint? because I saw you having an exhibit... and she described the place and the size of my paintings, she said, the larger ones where like 3 mts wide...... I think is funny because I was playing in my dream house thread and talk about the size of my studio and that it was perfect to do larger paintings and I thought about that size.....
    hehehehhe, so I feel... truth? I feel it is funny and I have this sensation of ooh can it be true? heheehehe so letīs practice it being truth!!!!
    letīs allow my vortex reality to manifest, it must be so strong others can sense it!!!
    So much stuff is moving now, I feel great, I allow my life to move forward and feel fine,
    I choose to allow all this dreams show up in RL.
    I choose to have fun and start living like eeeeeverything is possible!!! I want this? yeah, here it is you got it!, I want that? ok here you go, even better!
    Yeah so I want to have more exhibits? yeah all right, here you go, itīs yours,
    I want my internet bizz to thrive? (what business I heard me say) hehehehe here , thriving, lots of sales, getting known by millions.
    and I want an online business (there, I am asking, heheheeh) oooh perfect here it is!, all the components, all is working great, is moving, is expanding...

aaaaaaah I feel so good right now!!!!, so now what IB?

Right now? coffeee!!!! and then a wonderful Sunday going to this weird course with weirder than me people, hahahaha isnīt that fantastic!, Ooooooh it is!. Weird is fun ( my definition of weird hehehe) weird is interesting, weird is closer to the vortex!!!

So have a fantastic day,

hugs and kisses

Day 26

Because 25 I was running up and down with endless energy and didnīt feel like posting. hehehehehe.

So I finished a presentation of my work on PowerPoint, not much maybe but I feel great!
    Lately I have this sensation of being.....guided.
    So I do what it feels like itīs the thing to do right now....interesting right?

Today I feel like (I canīt believe it, hehehehe) cleaning!!!!! hahahahaha so I will do that. It may be that I need to settle my mind a bit, yes, give it space to settle.
    So many movement lately and I know it is great, because I love movement, I love in a way knowing where to go, what to do and that is the guidance I am feeling.
    It feels like...... like I used to feel lost and now I know where I am? a bit, difficult to explain.
    After I clean I want to just prepare a few angels I started painting a few years ago.... I feel like it is time to keep working in it.... it feels like I am galaxies appart from that time, yes, it is true.

I feel like all my ideas are downloading so clearly and I am translating them well into RL, into matter. yes,

What if it is not just about designs and projects? what if it is true about happiness and wow.....love!

I would love my work to talk about this energy we all are, yeah, I would love to be just a translator.

Have a wonderful day!!!
    Love and Kisses

Day 27

Wow!!!!, I am about to send a Power Point presentation to the boutique, I made it, I did a good presentation, put all I felt was good to include....

Now.... OooooOooohhhhhh IB!! take charge because I am having a bit of anxiety thinking about it.

So before I do send it Iīll sit and relax.... Iīll play in other threads.... Iīll let the Universe works its way in....

Um...... interesting sensation..... itīs like a layer of sensations, deep down everything is all right. hehehehe. see you later!

Meanwhile...IB do a wonderful job.

Days 28-29&30!

And that would be last weekend!.
    So this 30 day workout is done!, and the results are....AMAZING!

I started the workout with this

I want beautiful social media outlets to promote my work and find new clients and friends and ideas and have fun!!!!!

And what vibration. what energy would be the most conductive to my dream? yeah, as I sleep and rest and let all needs and wants and shoulds and whens behind, I probably can receive guidance!, oh no probably about it, I ask for it, so Iīll be ready.
    Feeling (yeah oldstorytime, Iīll be fast hehehehe) stuck, feeling....uncreative, uh? I canīt recall how I felt!, it is so good!,

In the space of this 30 days:

I worked almost everyday and created a lot of stuff in the studio.
    I had tons of fun doing it
    I posted almost everyday in my FB, and remembered a lot of stuff I did before.
    Of course I still want more, a lot moooooooore likes and sales there, hehehee but I did it, I started, I moved!!!! and it feels empowering to do so.
    I found a friend who is selling my necklaces and earrings!!!
    I got to made two bracelets for a NEW client!!!
    I did a power point presentation and send it to a boutique and they liked my work and want to meet to see if we do an exhibit!!!
    I found out ease and love in my heart about....myself and what I do.
    I finally let go of the oldstory....stories, wow it permeated to a lot of areas of my life, funny thing.
    I have so many things to do now. things I love to do and was feeling like I couldnīt before.
    I can focus, I am focusing better and I feel more clarity.

And I did all that, I feel like I was brave, like I moved a mountain of old.

How does this all feel?

wow, is like I was a lake, this large body of water being detained, blocked, and now the doors are open and I am moving freely!!!,
    I finally got it, I am the creator of my reality, no matter if I like it or not, I do create it, so I didnīt like a few things before but was blaming external circumstances and people for it...... even though I hear Abraham almost daily, hehehehehehe. So I removed the block I put there, all me.
    But now....something clicked in itīs place and something moved, and it feels...

like JOY,
    it feels like...I was going to say possibilities but more than that, it feels sure,
    it fees like a game, I want to play and do this? go ahead, now that? go ahead,
    it feels like freedom!!!!
    And I feel like I move so much, it doesnīt feel like 30 days....interesting.

Now, I am ready I am ready to keep going and Iīll be doing my next 30 day focus in a few days from now.

Right now? I feel like celebrating with a hot chocolate!.

Love and kisses

Starting a new segment of 30 days

Well, it is that time....yes, start a new focus 30.

I thought I was going to rest for at least a week but I really, reeeeeeaaally donīt want to lose my momentum and I hit a brick..hehehe all right, not a brick more like a toy brick...that small. Itīs just some oldstorities emotions rearing their head, feeling neglected hehehehe!. And guess what? I am ready to find new and better things to focus.

My last 30 started with;

I want beautiful social media outlets to promote my work and find new clients and friends and ideas and have fun!!!!!
    And I felt wonderful I posted almost everyday some new content, or old new content, and it started great. I am still posting regularly and I am enjoying it, I am having fun putting together pics and being me, not trying to be a great serious entrepreneur. I sure enjoy doing it that way

So what with the oldstorities voice?
    I think I have to revisit what I want.... or fine tune it. Um.... or completely ignore it!, not sure, Iīm going to play until I find my better feeling place.
    Probably nothing to change, I just have to take one more step, Iīve begin already, everything is moving along just fine.... is probably time to remember to choose, choose to have fun, choose to enjoy THE PROCESS, the roadtrip, yeah!!!!

So....what if I donīt have immediate results? hehehe. yes I want it all. But most of all I want to feel good, generally, because right now, I open the page and I didnīt feel that good. You know why? because I let oldstoryvoice talk too loud!!!!
    You know, imagine the most annoying face saying this, with a pointy finger making an accusation... "oooooh you donīt have any views, oooh you have not make a sale yet here... blahblahblahblah..." it felt like a punch to the gut...hahahaha. It felt like an oldstory of being ignored, but now I know better, I know I donīt need to base my happiness on being acknowledged or liked, oh nop, (ooooh I know it, I read it, but it feels a bit like ooooh poormenobodylikesme)

And here comes the part where you donīt do the process to "make a result appear", but wanna hear a little secret? I do want the results.
    I want... letīs see, what is it that I DO want?

I want my site to have tons of views, of likes? and generate sales, tons of sales, worldwide, hehehehe.

SEE!!!!! right there, I felt a wobble!, hahahaha thatīs good!. now we know why is not moving... that little woobly feeling. (not so little I know, but it is getting smaller day by day)

Well I feel better already, although I donīt feel very bubbly, just better, hehehe, thatīs a wonderful start, I hit it right at the beginning.
    Iīll start a new 30 tomorrow, and keep focusing better, and better, and better until it is automatic. (why tomorrow? just because, to start with a new day)

Right now I want to remind myself that the last 30 days were so fabulous I found someone to sell my necklaces, I made a presentation, send it and got a positive review plus they want to meet and talk about doing something!!! yeah,
    I worked and produced more than I did in years!, and it felt light, and it felt like fun, and it was easy oh so easy!, I still donīt know how did I do all that.
    so things are always working out for me!!!
    I remembered that I can relax and be me and that relax for me means doing tons of beautiful stuff, and enjoy doing it.
    I remembered too that the Universe has my back, it always do.
    So, it can be....probably is....that my desires, my dreams are going bigger, that is the discomfort.... ooh it can be that!!!

Love and kisses!