Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

Gorgeous quote! Thanks for sharing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by forestofhearts View Post
    is “Uuuhuuuh now I´ve identified, now it´s opening up in a stronger faster way”,
    because once you are realizing the question or the problem, can you feel the breakthrough that is happened
    and the energy that is moving?
    That´s the sweet spot, the sweet spot is between your realization of what you want and your allowing it to happen,
    that´s why deliberate creation is so much fun!.

Ashville NC 2016

And this segment you posted:
    ".....you’re wanting to broadcast to the Universe who you really are."
    also gloriously gorgeous!
    Love it!!

I go up and down and up and down, and I know it is part of the process, but now I´ll start focusing more on a steady vibration of happy, I´m gonna put my attention more and more on how I am feeling right now, right now, right now, and stop the "working"
    Yes, it's very much a part of the process for most of us!
    You start out realizing you have these lower levels of the 'negative-emotion' energy, low on the EGS, heavy with resistance~ and you realize it doesn't HAVE to be this way! Time for new habits to be practiced. As you learn to float your cork and bask in well-being, you pull more and more in that direction. You hammer out the details on what makes you happy, while feeling the "ick" of those negative, low energy emotions you used to let prevail within you. Now, you're in the process of moving the momentum up, up, up, little bit by little bit, here and there, here and there....you're an elevating work in progress!!
    You're in the process of Lifting!!
    You're lifting your overall setpoint, and it's going to make the contrast more noticeable. That's ok, up and down will eventually level out. Right now, you're picking up speed, so even a LITTLE tree in your path will hurt!
    Respect the process of your own wiring!!! I would advise you to honor your mind without judgement~ where it's been, what it's built up, where it's choosing to go, now! After all, with the right outlook, a limiting belief can be utilized to help you actually release it!
    It's true! I've done it, myself! It was hard to get into that thought of seeing my limiting beliefs and resistances as being possible strengths, but whenever I've been able to see it that way, IT WORKS!!
    Example: I took what started as a negative (strong belief I was raised on, in God as an Authority who chooses what I can and can't have), and carefully crafted it, using the Next Logical Step in my thought processes and understandings, to be the most freeing, expansive, limitless belief that's ever been growing in me!
    Strong belief in a God of Authority
    and one thought at a time,
    one dawning understanding at a time,
    one new, wonderful clarity at a time,
    that became:
    I'm truly ONE with Source and the Universe!!!!!
    I AM unlimited and Love and joyous expansion and freeeeeee to be do or have whatever I want!
    It's been an amazing ride over the last months, as one clarity after another hit me, one by one, in the perfect way for me, so that I could understand it in my heart and in my mind and in my being. Even now, it continues to come to me clarity by clarity, so that my understanding is solid and steady, and I can grow and build on it.
    I'm still wrapping my head around these BIG concepts of being limitless, being the Universe, being magic and light and love and FUN!!

Your path will be all your own, but I'll wager confidently that it will be just as rewarding as mine is being for me! Stay with the practice, and it will light things up for you in an endless, flowing gift!
    Let's start with where you are, right now~ you DO already have strengths in you, already present, that can be utilized and turned UP a notch, to help you in your LOA path!
    You probably really adore the work you've chosen to do.
    You probably feel pretty blessed, when you think about it, that you've been able to follow this creative career path you love.
    You probably love the pure process of your work~ the getting your hands in the clay, working out the tasks, making it Become!
    (As Salma Hayek once said, "If you don't love the process, it's someone else's dream.")
    Look at your 'negatives' with the mindset of figuring out how to use your strengths to your expansion's advantage. You can apply BFTs to any negative, resistant, limiting belief, and it will become the cornerstone of your NEW, clarified, positive, vortexy belief!
    Wow, am I wordy tonight or what? Hahahaha!

Oh wow Christine!, as I was reading your post I started to feel more and more vibrant! it really gets momentum going! Thanks for sharing your journey.
    I find some things very clarifying right now

Now, you're in the process of moving the momentum up, up, up, little bit by little bit, here and there, here and there....you're an elevating work in progress!!
    You're in the process of Lifting!!
    You're lifting your overall setpoint, and it's going to make the contrast more noticeable. That's ok, up and down will eventually level out. Right now, you're picking up speed, so even a LITTLE tree in your path will hurt!
    Respect the process of your own wiring!!! I would advise you to honor your mind without judgement~
    ooh, yeah I tend to forget the part about not judging, specially what I do think or feel. but I´m practicing, and yeah in the observing part of the work of course I notice more things, things I wasn´t very aware of before and yep, those are probably my little trees right now. Good way to put it!

I'm truly ONE with Source and the Universe!!!!!
    I AM unlimited and Love and joyous expansion and freeeeeee to be do or have whatever I want!
    It's been an amazing ride over the last months, as one clarity after another hit me, one by one, in the perfect way for me, so that I could understand it in my heart and in my mind and in my being. Even now, it continues to come to me clarity by clarity, so that my understanding is solid and steady, and I can grow and build on it.
    I'm still wrapping my head around these BIG concepts of being limitless, being the Universe, being magic and light and love and FUN!!
    And just reading where you are now, it feels magnificent!, it makes me smile, all of me. It feels splendorous. I love that everyone has a journey a unique journey, and that it doesn´t matter what you do, it´ll be ok, it will probably be a good strategy to just relax!. oh yeah, go at my own pace. do it my own way, I like that. I probably end up doing like that most of the times (they call me the stubborn and the rebel here, hehehe) after a few failed attempts at someone else way.

And this?

Let's start with where you are, right now~ you DO already have strengths in you, already present, that can be utilized and turned UP a notch, to help you in your LOA path!
    You probably really adore the work you've chosen to do.
    You probably feel pretty blessed, when you think about it, that you've been able to follow this creative career path you love.
    You probably love the pure process of your work~ the getting your hands in the clay, working out the tasks, making it Become!
    (As Salma Hayek once said, "If you don't love the process, it's someone else's dream.")
    Look at your 'negatives' with the mindset of figuring out how to use your strengths to your expansion's advantage.
    Just wow!, I do know I love my work and all this things, I really feel blessed, but... but... (funny word, but) never thought they were strenghts!!! they simply are, is something I feel, probably not connected with the "negatives" in my mind. I know right now I don´t make much sense, just figuring it out. Ummmm..... interesting, now I know I have new tools to use to my advantage... this is good!..... I´ll let my IB work it´s magic tonight, and give more insight.

Oh I gotta share a funny thing too, lately I have been receiving answers after 2 am, in my sleep, funny stuff, like how to solve designs, or with a stapler, and I am getting quick answers, like a voice telling me the best way to do it or a plain "you are using the wrong staples!". Things I wasn´t even asking. (or so I thought), they wake me up but I go to sleep right away.

Some new insights to ponder. I know this too, the Universe always answers me when I have a question, through a friend, a book, something else and it seems that in my dreams too, hehehe, and now, time to relax, and let all this settle.

Thanks a lot this has been a wonderful conversation!

A big hug and much love!!!

X

Yeeeeeeeeaaaah

let´s send rockets of desire of wonderful jobs, work hours, everything that´s already on our vortex!!!

lot´s of love Lemon

X

Day 9

Although I think I jumped one?

It doesn´t matter at all, time is flexible. It is funny when you experience strange stuff with time, isn´t it? .
    Well I´m practicing and observing!, practicing to choose to feel happiness and joy, no matter what, I practice yesterday, I think I over did it!!!! (kidding)
    Things that any other time would´ve feel like contrast didn´t matter anymore, or -even stranger- I enjoyed them!!!! wow!.
    I´m beginning to enjoy my life as it is, right now, I can see how many things I am able to enjoy, the time I have, the gifts, everything seems different.
    Right now I gotta go, but I wanted to sort of start the day sharing a bit.

Love and kisses and hugs and more kisses

X

Abraham: All right now, does that not having to sell myself every single day, feel like a locked-on signal to you, or a locked-off? “I don’t like the way this feels. I don’t like having to be out there beating the bushes.” Does that feel like it’s locked onto the signal of desire, or locked-off?

Q - Locked-off.

A - So every time you say that, now you might not say exactly those words 2000 times a day, but you may say words like that several hundred times a day. And every time you do, the vibration that is within you is a resistant vibration that isn’t letting in.

So here’s an interesting thing. Each time you have an experience, let’s say you had a particularly hard day. And all it did was goose up your desire even stronger. And so you’re asking louder or longer today than you usually do. Well, the Universe is hearing and answering.

So there is benefit in that contrast, because it produces sharper, clearer, more specific desire within you. In other words, sometimes by banging around out there, you get clearer and clearer about what you want. And so, you exude vibrations that ask with more specifics. And every time you do that, the Universe just answers, answers, answers, answers.
    So now, as you begin to work on softly being more often in the receiving mode, what will happen, is you will begin letting those answers in.

Sometimes there’s an expression in the physical environment that you use to entertain each other. It doesn’t serve you very well, about, “I worry that I’ll go down to the dock, and that my ship will have already come and gone. I’ll miss my boat.”

And we say, another boat, another boat, another boat, another boat. You have no idea how many boats are coming to your dock. It’s a steady steam, and it doesn’t matter how many of them you’ve missed. The only thing that matters is what are you doing right now in your vibration?
    And you can tell what you’re doing right now in your vibration by the way you feel.

So the dialog that’s coming out of your mouth, or the thoughts that are rolling around in your mind, are very important, because they are lettin’ in or not lettin’ in what you’re asking for.

So ramble a little more here.

Q - Well, I’ve been working on changing perspective. But the thing that I would be saying to a friend, as you asked, is, I want a certain title, a certain amount of money minimum, steady employment, certain types of projects I’m working on.

A – All right, now let’s go back to the restaurant with you. So you placed your order, and now the waiter’s walking by your table again. And so, you grab the waiter by the apron and you say,

“You remember what I told you I wanted? Did you write it down? Let me see where you wrote it down. Did you tell the cook exactly what I told you? Come back here in about two minutes, I want to talk with you about that.” In other words, you don’t keep asking and asking and asking.

As you said so clearly, you ask and then you just sort of let it go. You trust that the process will bring it to you.

And so, what you’re really saying to us is, I have more faith in the restaurant system, than I do in Universal Forces that have put this earth in orbit, that keep it spinning in perfect proximity to other planets, that keeps the tomato on this planet eon after eon.

And so, we’re playing with you, but we want you to reach for levels of trust that you have asked, in other words, you don’t have to keep asking.
    Now, sometimes it’s fun to keep talking about it, because when there is something that you desire and it’s really a delicious thing, and it hasn’t yet manifested, but talking about it is delicious.

In other words, talking about the lover that will come, or talking about the career that is unfolding, or talking about the house that is evolving.
    Sometimes it is very satisfying to be standing without something, and dreaming about it.
    If you are using your conversation to talk about what you want, for the purpose of pleasure or entertainment or enjoyment, then it is serving you very well.

But if you’re asking, again, because you think someone has forgotten because it isn’t showing up, now that is a vibration of not letting it in.

We want you to begin thinking about what you’re letting in. You’re letting in what you do want, not keeping out what you don’t want. And the way you let in what you do want, is by no longer doing that thing you do that is keeping it out.
    Because it wants in. That’s the thing that we’re most wanting you to understand. We’re wanting somehow to get you reoriented to realize that the Well-Being is abounding. And it wants in. It’s coming in response to what you’re asking for. It wants in. It’s practically beating down the door. It really, really, really, really wants in.

It’s right there for you. All you have to do is try, just a little more in every day, to say more things that feel good, and fewer things that feel bad.

If you have patterns with people where, you know, the people you get with that you complain so easily, and they can match you point for point, in other words, you complain, they complain, you complain, they complain; and we know that you are working on not being a complainer, but you know what we’re talking about; there are conversations that are easier to complain about; there are people that are easier to complain to—and what you’re wanting to do

is just realize the importance of finding more places where you’re letting in more of what you are wanting.

In light of what we’ve been talking about, dialog with us, relative to your work, trying to find words that you believe are letting in work. Let’s see if we can generate some of that here.

Q - Money comes to me easily. The positions are out there for me to have. The perfect project is out there for me to have.

A - Well, we hear your words, but we are not hearing it, so don’t hit it so head-on. Go to a place that you already do believe.

Q - I know what I’m doing.

A - Good, that’s very good. You do, don’t you? That’s a locked-on statement. In other words, there’s no resistance in that vibration at all.
    So can you feel how the day could not be going the way you want it, the new project could not have surfaced yet, and you could be in that sort of discouraged attitude, and then you could say, “I know what I’m doing. I’m good at what I do.”

And in that statement, you just open right up.
    So when you catch yourself doing that thing you do, and then you shift it to a statement like that, for that moment, you’re not doing that thing you do. Your resistance has been diluted just a little bit.
    If you could see an aerial view of the way things are moving, just in that simple statement, things move forward. Things move more into alignment. Future experiences are lined up better.
    Manifestation is quicker. Just from that one statement. Just from that one moment of letting it in.

And what happens is, after you play with this a little while, you really get the hang of it.
    You get so that you recognize way in advance. You find yourself saying, “Oh, I’m not going to go there. I’m not going to go there, I’ve been there. I know what that feels like. I’m going to tip toe around that one for a little while.”

Abraham, Los Angeles CA
    2001-08-04

I loved that talk about work, I´ve been hearing a few, and I noticed that maybe I haven´t been including something important in my practicing feeling happy. I´ve been hearing some Abraham tapes about work or career or stuff, and it would be good to remember how does it feel working in things I love, why do I love it? how does it makes me feel? I can start doing some more appreciation for my work. Just putting it right here now, so I can sleep on it.
    Besides if my dreams keep going the way they are, it´s gonna be good to put it there. Last night I was dreaming that I was a super-heroine, and then my dog barked at something and I woke up and still can´t remember my hero name, .

Hugs and Kisses
    &
    Good night!!

Having fun with life here. I know life has a sense of humor, and I like it, I´ve met for diner yesterday with a friend from the university, and the day before with another one, and surprise!!!!! it was like the Universe was talking directly to me.
    Two wonderful people who are so different from each other, and yet, they both are powerful creators, and they know it. One told me, "I don´t tell this to anyone, but you know, whatever I ask God for, I receive!" and then she went on to tell me how she open her restaurant and what she wants for later, and how she is not there all the time that she loves her free time and space and money, and I felt so great!!!!, so good.
    The other friend is more of the idea of hard work hard work hard work to enjoy then the money and friends, and travel, she is very successful too. And she does believe that hard work is the answer, although things always align for her to have an immense success in her jewelry shop, because she believes it will.

The thing is these two beautiful people know things will work out how they decide it to be. So I reached a point where I am ready to decide how I really want it to be.

Another thing is I just know I love more than my jewelry and art, I love all the alternative stuff I´ve been doing for years too. I don´t have to choose one or the other, I am just deciding it will be how I want it to be, no need to have all the details right now, that´s not my work.
    Everything is coming with me to this journey, everything I love, every bit, and more, why not? we are unlimited beings, aren´t we? so time to change the stories I´ve been telling.

Time to create the way I want it to be. Time to leave the hiding under the rock place, I just don´t fit there anymore. Time to feel great, to remember I am too a powerful creator, I am the one that decides for me. I am the one who chooses what I want for me, and I do that with my everyday feels.
    So, I am on the right track, choosing to feel happy, yeah that is what´s been opening all this new things. Now I choose to be happy and create my work how I want it.

I´ll be back later, have a magnificent day!!!!!

love and kisses

Day 10 or the I love my work day

I love my work,
    I love to design things and create. to feel and transform, and the work I´ve build for me is about that, I love my work, I do.

I love my work. It gives me the freedom to jump from one idea to another and the mediums to do it. It doesn´t matter if it is with metal, with paint, or with emotions and healing.
    I do love the flexibility and freedom it gives me. So of course I love my work.
    I love creating things, design, build, no matter what, I can sit in a cafe and watch people walk by and design clothing, furniture, jewelry for them. I love to watch them pass by and see how they walk what is not aligned what is, I love to see how interesting everyone is how perfect. I can sit and talk with friends about their work and I love to design their courses, programs, to help them put into words what they are wanting.
    I love to paint and to do jewelry and terracota, I love to teach too, sculpture, painting courses, recycling and art courses, work with groups so people can find it easier to manage their stress, to breath, to be. I like to invent things and I like to learn and share things too.
    I'm excited to walk through the park and see a leaf and immediately devise a necklace, earrings, or an entire series, with a particular topic, or simply knowing what it heals and how it is used, yeah I enjoy this feeling.
    I love going into the studio and create what I doddle, the ring, the painting, whatever it calls for.
    I like people, I like emotions, I like textures, I like contrasts, I like color, ideas, wow I have a great way to enjoy everything I like, I invented the perfect job for me.

I like the time it gives me to enjoy friends, to enjoy moments of silence, or times of endless chatter.

I love how I can jump from one thing to another, and somehow everything is connected.
    Yes, I like the work I've created for myself. I like that it is always interesting!!! It makes me feel connected. It makes enjoy life so much fun!!!!

Day 11 or is having fun really work?

Well today I woke up feeling fantastic, clear minded, laughing just because. There´s no clouds in the sky, the weather is hooot!, it feels energetic.
    I´ve been having a fun week meeting people, getting more and more invitations, eating delicious food!!!!, laughing with friends, not really doing much work ( no work at all) and I got a little feeling guilty spot somewhere on my stomach. Yeah, just a little one, and it´s gone. because you know, this having fun is the best for my work!!!!
    Wanna know why?
    Because laughing so hard is one of the best strategies to get into my vortex!!!!.
    because I´ve been opening to a better, broader, wonderful perspective not just about work but about life in general.
    because I´ve remember how to have fun and receive and to give.
    I think having fun is a great part of the job. oh yeah. Besides I did ask for it, for more friends, a social life I like, and having fun.
    You ask and you receive, most of them even live very close to where I am living now.
    Everything feels lighter , well, I feel lighter and therefore everything around me lightened , I freed myself from a bit chunk of oldstoritis, and I'm proud of me. I am getting the answers that the universe has been sending me. Everything is moving in wonderful ways . I have a feeling of accomplishment , of achievement, of having taken a huge step forward.

And now, I am so eager to keep doing my work!. Now I feel more energy, I want to finish the projects, I want to share them, I want to go out and have fun doing it.
    So yeah, I am working, having fun is really work, having fun is giving me this phenomenal boost to greater creativity, to far more ease and best of all, enjoying life is giving me a great sense of appreciation for Being.

Today I 'll get up from here to work, and work will be whatever makes me feel absolutely alive, energetic , full of love and expansion.

Have a wonderful day!!!

Love and hugs and kisses