Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24293031323334

Thread: Joyfully Creating Wonderful Things in my Work

A little update on day 26, hehehe, I said a few days ago that I wanted my work to be selling like hot bread, and today one lady started picking stuff, no thinking, just looking, choosing and taking 4 necklaces and that was the image I had in my mind!!!

Youīd think I am so hyper right now because of it, but it isnīt quite so, I was quite energetic way before I arrived there, interesting right?Ą
    hehehehe. I was already very happy because I did go to sit and write and enjoy a hot chocolate!!! extra cacao!. And time kind of became elastic, it felt like I did so much in such a short time!, and I even arrived 5 min. before to deliver the proposal. Perfect time to help the secretary a bit with a back problem, in 5 min. She was awed.
    I was too... for so many reasons. Too long, and too off topic. But I do feel great.
    I am enjoying living my life as an adventure, now I do truly enjoy it. So focusing, pre-paving, paying attention to happines do work wonders.
    Knowing that it will work, keep focusing was essential for me, (well I am known to be a bit stubborn) and now, I do enjoy it. I do feel itīs an adventure and everything is or will be working out.

Now what? now time to keep enjoying life, ups and downs, being true, allowing my IBīs guidance.
    Now, time to play, and keep choosing what feels good, what is fun, what feels RIGHT in my gut, in my heart.
    Now.......time to put things together for the other interested gallery!!!!, feels so good, feels like flowing with in the stream of my well being, seems like sailing in the right direction!.
    and I have to put together the huge rings I did, that I forgot to take today, hehehehe and someone said....now I feel like buying huge rings!!!, hahahaha and I told her, of course I have the rings for you, and showed her the picture of one of them, Iīm visiting her later in the week.
    Now I feel like keep doing fun stuff in the studio, I want to paint a few pieces, experiment for some new jewelry. I...... I kind of want to do a serious piece.....not exactly, something more, not sure what yet. letīs stayed in touch with the inner voice.
    Now...... now I am hungry my friends, I am not sure what it is but Iīve been so hungry!!!. hahahahaha.

See you later!,
    Love and Kisses

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I was too... for so many reasons.
    Arenīt the "reasons" irrelevant? ...or even better said, isnīt it delicious how wide and broad and meaningful life is, in ALL itīs varied topics...they ALL dance with us in one or the other fantastic, precious way...

Ohhh, soo good to read you, dearest Xio!

Day....28? and 29!!! who cares

Itīs Sunday!!! a quiet one it seems, I can just hear some birds playing, the cats are sleeping, and I am ready.
    Life has been a true adventure this past days...... or the whole month. I got a proposal to go live in a beautiful town, not right now, but it is on the work, I felt it so possible!, I feel it!, it is marvelous!, then I started to investigate about the banks and how to easily put things in order, changing to a better bank and I heard the information and thought, all right, right now I canīt do it, but in three months I can do so many things and put everything in order, I donīt know how, I just know things are always working out for me!. that evening a friend called me and offered me a job, evenings, hehehe is an artist friend and we love each other, he is opening a café-art-gallery and guess what, even though I was a bit slow on saying yes, it feels perfect. for everything, I can even train to have my own coffee-art gallery-restaurant in the beautiful town Iīm being invited to live.
    And I am practicing, enjoying every minute, not putting much, (ok just a little hehehhe) of my attention on the hows or ifs or anything, right now life feels fantastic, so much that I crashed, hahahahahaha, I spent the whole day yesterday in bed, fever-stomach-headache, and I slept so much!, maybe my system needed to catch up with so much energy and things happening. I wonder what is ABrahamīs take on that....why do we, all right, I, crash when things move so fast? or so good? um......maybe is time to tell me a better story about it. How about the more good things happen, the more things show up better than I expected, my body feels more energy and clarity and happiness too? yeah, something like that. letīs pass the information to all my systems, hehehehe.

I was thinking about working today but I rather go to see a few things in a festival!!!! Yes!, and watch people, and enjoy the music, and one of the events is about chocolate, it sounds intriguing, I, of course, intent on having some delicious chocolate hehehehe.
    the 30 days are almost over, and I am in awe and appreciating every minute of this month. It has been the weirdest, fastest, more surprising one yet!,
    So, it probably means that I am more allowing lately, and I am eager to keep going and see how high we can reach.
    Life is so beautiful, and it feels better when I am not arguing, either with my emotions or oldstories, or dreams, no, I am tired of arguing, so now, I really like how now I know, things are always working out for me.....and sometimes it doesnīt feel like it, but it is true, things are always working out for me, and each thing that happens is just a step in a wonderful manifestation. So I am done arguing, because when I do, is me not trusting, or just focusing on the small spot I am at the moment.....
    And I am ready, ready to really acknowledge I am a wonderful creator, I can manifest, and I have, wonderful stuff!!!, and it can get better, waaaaaaay better!!!!, letīs polish my creating tools, hehehehehe. It is the perfect time to be more allowing of all the good stuff!, oh yeah, I can focus, and I am doing it more and more, so much better!!! Letīs manifest.......brighter!, higher!, more, more love, more happiness, more joy, more life, more creativity, more exhibits-friends-fun-money-beauty-health!!! yes, everything that makes me happy, yes!, letīs do it!

Hugs and Kisses!!!!!

Day 30 Appreciating what is

So I did it again!!!, I did focus for 30 days and today I just want to do an appreciation post because so far this has been the best 30 focus days ever!!!!
    I appreciate so much all the change, all things that started moving.
    I appreciate how much more creative I feel,
    I love how things started taking form!!!
    So far, this 30 days had been more energetic, with more things happening than any other Iīve done hehehe (well what did I expect right? each one gets better and better!!!! I might get addicted!)
    I love how much fun I had, I am still having. It feels like I did more than in years, it feels like I had more fun than in ages!!!
    I had one exhibit after years of inactivity, holly frooooogs. isnīt that great????, yes it is.
    I was invited to another, wich has been postponed but I know my IB knows best, and after the crash last Saturday I think it was for the best, body needed rest.
    Another exhibit is on the works for later in the year, which gives me so much time to focus even better!!!!,
    I canīt begin to describe my emotions right now, I had a job offer, one that feels good, that it has to do somehow with my dreams.... and is with a good friend, an artist too,I had an offer to live in a dream town too, yeah is in the works but it feels like something open up, so much stuff in just one month!!! 30 days of focus. yeah!!!, I know itīs been incremental, I know each segment I do takes me to higher, better, more happier, more creative, more productive, more prosperous vibration, But still, this has been quite amazing.
    I have an invitation to go to the sculpture studio to work, no charge.... wow. I have so many things showing up I am in awe!!!!.
    I am meeting someone from a gallery in another city today.

So part of me is in a strange oldstory mood, I think that was what I was on saturday, I knew, so I just rested, and drank a loooot of water. And yesterday I was all right, hehehe funny.

So I right now, am choosing to just breath and choose, choose to receive, allow all this to be even better, I choose to feel good, I choose to have fun, I choose to feel this energy of everything is possible running through my veins, embracing my whole being,
    I choose to hear my IB, I choose to open my heart and KNOW, everything is possible,
    I choose..... I choose to focus on what I DO want, no matter what others think or say or even feel, because sometimes one catches that too.
    I choose to keep having fun, keep believing the universe is always looking out for me.
    Everything is always working out for me,
    And I just know it and look for the evidence of it.

So I am in so much love with life, and with Source and with IB, and with myself right now!!! I could go out dancing.

Have a fantastic week
    Hugs and Kisses

Iīm starting over!!!! YES

Tomorrow.....no, more like Wednesday Iīll start all over again, yes!, this is going to be so much fun!.

It is weird but....donīt panic, things donīt seem like are working out very smoothly? apparently but I know they are..... so I donīt want to loose momentum, I want to go through the whole trip, not judging, not expecting? but knowing, and having tons of fun!, yes!

Everything has been such a wonderful manifestation after another after another, that I have this feeling that the things "not working so well" are just.... like my IB sifting through what is the best of the best and letting the rest fade away. Am I crazy? YES I am, I feel like it, in a fun way!.

It feels like a treasure hunt, oooooh yeah, Iīm kind of finding clues, or things that resemble the treasure a bit, but I do know that is just glitter!, I want the gold and I know my IB is guiding this whole adventure!.
    The person I was meeting today didnīt call, after I left a message and she said she was going to re-arrange her schedule, and Iīm a bit surprised really.... not about her, things happen, yes, schedules move I know, but.... about me!! I am calm, and something tells me to not give her too much of my work, hehehehe. Weīll see. weīll follow our guidance.

So tomorrow Iīll take my mother to the doc, and taht is why Iīll start Wednesday, but I want to keep going, not sure how, just on allowing, just on riding this huge wave of manifestation!!!!!!.
    I am so surprised about all this manifestations that seemed.... not so possible? (I didnīt want to say the word i m possible, hehehehe) that I just want to allow more and more and more, and see where we are going!!!. This is so much fun!!!!

So since it is evening here, and I am still doing some stuff, just wanted to write this, Iīll see you tomorrow, or wednesday!,

love and kisses

and a good day or night

I just got a call...... job, something I used to do for a school every two years and last time they opted for another option, hehehehe, they called me to do it again!,
    SEeeeeee that is what I am talking about, how much things are moving!!!, everything is kind of surprising!,

I just wanted to share, hehehe, now, I am off to eat dinner and relax and then meditate, oh yeah, it feels like a natural thing to do. hehehehe.

Love you all!!!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

I love your energy, I love your words, I love your experiences!!

It is RIGHT for you to have everything that you've dreamed.

Just don't squirm in the birthing of more dreams!
    REVEL in it. Because EVERY one of those awkward or
    uncomfortable moments,
    is the birthing of a dream that is so SWEET.

But what makes you feel like it isn't sweet is, if there is too much expanse
    of time between the birthing and the receiving of it.
    And that's over for you guys. That's over. You now know too much.

There's no reason that you can't begin a swifter manifestation,
    and there's NO REASON that you cannot become instant manifesters
    of experiences in the same way
    that you can become instant manifesters of joy.

You just gotta FOCUS there! And on it comes.

This is the time of awakening. This is what you all signed on for.
    It's TIME for you to begin ALLOWING yourself to BE and DO and HAVE -
    HAVE, do you hear us?-

-It is time for you to allow the manifestations,
    to be ALL that are in your Vortex already. It's time for you,
    to be the cooperative component.
    And we think that that now is done.

From the Chicago, Illinois workshop on 6/4/11

Woooow! O month I havenīt been posting!, but something weird happened....... weirdly good. I started taking action and more action and moving, and loving every minute of it!.
    I am so grateful for this year, it has been the catalyst for so many things!
    I can FEEL! my dream now, I can enjoy the road, I can live everyminute as it is.
    So I didnīt want to leave the thread this year without saying this!!!

So many things happened and are happening, it is amazing.
    Most of all I am thrilled for how things unfold, not just work related, life related, I say.....I would love a trenchcoat and the same day a friend gifts me a leather jacket and I feel so joyful and then next day another friend gifts me guess what? a trenchcoat!!!!! things like that, so many things like that that I canīt put them all here. Itīs like you ask and life not only delivers but does it bigger and better that what you expected!!! (honestly somethings I hadnīt even been expecting them, just said the things like that, oh I would love this or that)
    Somehow I think I am living as if life was magical and with ease, knowing everything is all right, and working out for me!!!!!
    I have so many things to tell you!!!!! but today I am visiting CLIENTS!!!!! hehehehe so much fun!.
    and tomorrow I am delivering a painting I sold, and I have so many things going on and I feel vibrant and I love it!!!!!
    and right now, the woodpecker is playing with the other bird I donīt know what is, they are friends, hehehehe (I think) they sing and talk all mornings, they are so so beautiful I wish I have an adequate lens to photograph them!.
    And so, life feels....so dynamic, not all is rosy colored but all is great!!!. so I love you all, I love this forum, I love life!!!, I love the gift of clarity and ease and I love my studio and I love the tons of ideas and opportunities.
    And yes, I love and appreciate deeply and profoundly all the friends Iīve found this year. That is a treasure.

I hope this time of the year you know that everything is working out for you. I had times I think it didnīt and in those times, this forum is a blessing,
    so I hope for all a day, month, year, life filled with blessings and certainty, yes, I wish we all KNOW we can have our dreams and enjoy every minute of the journey, and that each stone we found is just an adjustment of direction, or emotion or action towards what we really love. Life goes on, no matter how you choose to take it so letīs take it wholly, with fun, with awe, with love, and know, feel, allow the best in it, and it will come.
    I know I am just starting to see how much fun it can be when I choose to let my IB work itīs magic!!! and I am so eager to see more!, to live more!!! ooooh yeeeeah!!!

Love and kisses and tons of hugs!!! see you maybe next week or next year!, love you all

Xio

Hi Xio, sparkling Lady, I am happy to hear you !
    Yippeeeeeeh, you have found your sweet spot and are riding the wave of joy and fun and eagerness
    How exciting and awsome and just beautiful
    Once you have tasted this sweet and loving and yet so natural vibration, you are addicted to the stream of divine wellbeing and easy flow.
    And the best is, even if you experience lower vibes sometimes, and you will, that's natural too, you don't get lost, you will easily climb back, because you know the way, you know, how it works.
    Congratulations, have fun, enjoy, love