Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Buffalo, NY May 28, 2016

Buffalo, NY May 28, 2016

Guess what I'm doing Saturday ...? #Buffalo

I'm am very pleased to be on my way...

Last edited by WellBeing; 05-24-2016 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Changed thread title; added original title to the OP

I've altered your thread title so that this thread, which you've kicked off with your delicious enthusiasm, can become the discussion thread for this Workshop. I've included your original thread title into the body of your OP.

Enjoy your Workshop!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    I've altered your thread title so that this thread, which you've kicked off with your delicious enthusiasm, can become the discussion thread for this Workshop. I've included your original thread title into the body of your OP.

Enjoy your Workshop!
    Thank you . I'm just happy to be on my way, the manifestation will be fantastic of being there, but the journey there is delicious and I love it so far (it's only 2 hours from here, but this anticipation is fantastic)

This was the BEST workshop that I have EVER been to! I LOVE that I didn’t feel like going to the other close-by workshops even a smidgen, but just FELT that I should go to this one! And I did! And it was simply and utterly perfect!

I had energy flowing through me THROUGHOUT THE SEMINAR! All the questions were so, so good!! The cherry on the cake was the acknowledgement by Abraham in the closing segment that even though they don’t like to put anyone in any “categories,” yet they were compelled to put this group that had assembled in buffalo, of all such groups that had assembled in this forum, as Masters of Energy, of Deliberate Creation, as ones who were really good at moving their energy! HELL YEAH!

Anyhoo, I didn’t take any notes but. . . BRING IT ON, UNIVERSE!!! I AM SO READY!

How wonderful! Portland is coming up soon and I can feel the energy ramping up. Thanks for sharing your excitement you Master of Energy!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    How wonderful! Portland is coming up soon and I can feel the energy ramping up. Thanks for sharing your excitement you Master of Energy!

I really, really enjoyed this workshop! The energy was just incredible!

There’s something in the air these days—I too think you’re going to have a wonderful workshop, Nicki! Enjoy/In-Joy!

I feel it through YOU, skylark!!! So glad you followed your inspiration. I can't wait for the quotes!!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    This was the BEST workshop that I have EVER been to! I LOVE that I didn’t feel like going to the other close-by workshops even a smidgen, but just FELT that I should go to this one! And I did! And it was simply and utterly perfect!

I had energy flowing through me THROUGHOUT THE SEMINAR! All the questions were so, so good!! The cherry on the cake was the acknowledgement by Abraham in the closing segment that even though they don’t like to put anyone in any “categories,” yet they were compelled to put this group that had assembled in buffalo, of all such groups that had assembled in this forum, as Masters of Energy, of Deliberate Creation, as ones who were really good at moving their energy! HELL YEAH!

Anyhoo, I didn’t take any notes but. . . BRING IT ON, UNIVERSE!!! I AM SO READY!
    Love this skylark.
    So good.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    I feel it through YOU, skylark!!! So glad you followed your inspiration. I can't wait for the quotes!!
    Aww, thank you WB! Much appreciated!!! You know a funny thing? For some reason, I never feel like listening to the workshops I have attended, but THIS ONE? I can’t WAIT to hear everything again!!! It was so, so good. . . there was a point in the opening remarks, towards the end of the segment, before they began taking questions, when I suddenly felt this immense opening in my heart—like a seismic shift, and tears came to my eyes. It was significant enough for me to mention this to my husband in the break. And then later, in the closing segment, Abraham ACTUALLY REFERRED to how we had gone along RIGHT WITH THEM during their opening remarks, allowing ourselves to cruise to right where they were. I had SUCH POWERFUL goosebumps at that particular remark—it felt as if THEY KNEW me in that moment!!

Beautiful!!! :bask:

Sometimes, skylark, I think we are twins.