Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Portland June 18, 2016

  1. #1
    Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    99

    Portland June 18, 2016

    In years past, I have always left the workshop buzzing and high flying. Today as I was driving home I felt the same as I always do. My new normal is already pretty high flying and I usually feel energy flowing through me, and this was no different. More about this later.

    The theme for me today was surprise and delight. I had an immediate surprise when I arrived at 6:45 as previously instructed by AHP to volunteer and was told that they no longer take volunteers. Well, that was a surprise. It took me an hour or two, or three or four, to find the delight.

    Some notes from today’s workshop:

    HS talked about wanting to be wealthy enough to leave $100 under motel pillows for the housekeeping. Abraham asked who is leaving YOU $100 bills? Don’t go so far out into the story before you step in. Trust in your receiving.

    Keep your desires and beliefs in balance.

    There are two perspectives, yours and your Inner Beings. When you can merge both perspectives then you have compassion. IB is only focused on Who you really are, and pays no attention to where you are. Where you are is irrelevant and your IB issues a constant calling to you.

    Be completely in the moment. Be real and intuitive in every moment. NP is there to play with you all day and every day.

    Any pain you experience is just exaggerated emotion. Take pleasure in the clarification, then you don’t have to take that route again. Don’t keep making the same decisions over and over.

    A “perfect” path does not generate desire and will just come to an end. Mostly feel good while constantly acknowledging improvements. Savor and understand, feel the wholeness, fullness focused here and now.

    Let your motto be: I want to be constantly surprised and delighted by my focus which allows all NP guidance to flow.

    If you are wanting prosperity, you are wanting the feeling of freedom and autonomy. If you are wanting a relationship, you are wanting friendship, something to play off of, cocreation. Satisfaction comes from alignment and moving forwards. Eager, ready, aware, TITITO, satisfied with a thirst for constant surprise and delight.

    When you have a money manifestation, you will not feel prosperous after the manifestation because you already felt prosperous before the manifestation. After the money manifestation you will feel surprise and delight! But you won’t feel any more prosperous after because you already accomplished the feeling before.

    Let go of controlling every detail and let the surprises come. Surprise and Delight!


    So as I was driving home I noticed that I felt the same as before the workshop. So is this what Abraham was referring to? Hmm. Then I stopped and picked up some takeout food and when I got home I found that my order was wrong. And I thought all right Universe! I get it I will work on my damn surprise and DELIGHT vibration. And then I took a long nap

  2. #2
    lemon-up's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Allowing it to happen Vibrationally
    Posts
    31,937

  3. #3
    Leonie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central Coast Australia
    Posts
    3,497
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post

    There are two perspectives, yours and your Inner Beings. When you can merge both perspectives then you have compassion. IB is only focused on Who you really are, and pays no attention to where you are. Where you are is irrelevant and your IB issues a constant calling to you.
    I have been having very satisfying and illuminating discussions with sunlover about compassion, each defining it in our own way although always coming back to seeing through Source’s eyes. I like this addition to Abraham's compassion repertoire.

    The whole workshop sounds wonderful. HOpe you enjoyed your nap!

  4. #4
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    The theme for me today was surprise and delight. I had an immediate surprise when I arrived at 6:45 as previously instructed by AHP to volunteer and was told that they no longer take volunteers. Well, that was a surprise. It took me an hour or two, or three or four, to find the delight.


    Thank you! Seems to have been extremely interesting!!

  5. #5
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    A “perfect” path does not generate desire and will just come to an end. Mostly feel good while constantly acknowledging improvements. Savor and understand, feel the wholeness, fullness focused here and now.

    Let your motto be: I want to be constantly surprised and delighted by my focus which allows all NP guidance to flow.
    SO inspiring!! Thank you so much Nicki!

  6. #6
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    66,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    When you have a money manifestation, you will not feel prosperous after the manifestation because you already felt prosperous before the manifestation. After the money manifestation you will feel surprise and delight! But you won’t feel any more prosperous after because you already accomplished the feeling before.
    extremely helpful!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    So as I was driving home I noticed that I felt the same as before the workshop. So is this what Abraham was referring to? Hmm. Then I stopped and picked up some takeout food and when I got home I found that my order was wrong. And I thought all right Universe! I get it I will work on my damn surprise and DELIGHT vibration. And then I took a long nap
    Ahhh, this feels so good!!! Thank you a ton for sharing, this was so perfect for me!

  7. #7
    sweet butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus
    Posts
    9,077
    Nicki, VERY on point! Thank you so very much!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    There are two perspectives, yours and your Inner Beings. When you can merge both perspectives then you have compassion. IB is only focused on Who you really are, and pays no attention to where you are. Where you are is irrelevant and your IB issues a constant calling to you.
    Yes! I experienced it as come (allowing physical aspect of me to experience the presence of) passion (who I Am - source energy, the energy that creates worlds). Exquisite alignment. Natural I Am isness.

    Thank you, Nicki, for all that you've shared.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •