Thread: Caribbean Cruise March 3-13, 2017

Caribbean Cruise March 3-13, 2017

Dear Friends,

I am so happy that we are going back to the Caribbean next spring. It’s been a long time since we’ve been there!

These are the most beautiful waters for diving and snorkeling or even seeing the beautiful fish from the surface of the water. This was the first place that I ever went into the ocean. At first, Jerry couldn’t get me to get into the water, and then, he couldn’t get me to get out. So blissful! Such warm, delicious, clear water.

This is the first Caribbean cruise that we have done that is 10 nights and because of that, we are able to go farther south to some new exciting ports of call – Barbados and St. Kitts.

This is also the first cruise that we will be able to overnight in a port – St Maarten, which will give people the chance to enjoy the nightlife of the island and multiple types of excursions on both the Dutch and French side of the island.

We’ll have many leading-edge hours with Abraham in the ship theater and we will make sure that our seminars don’t interfere with any ports or excursions that you want to experience.

I am really looking forward to this. Click here to check it out!

Much love,
    Esther
    Last edited by WellBeing; 06-23-2016 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Formatting, added image, fixed link

Is anyone familiar with the workshop schedule for this cruise? Is there a 3 hour workshop all 4 days at sea? I was just wishing to myself that I would catch one of these when they are announced to have a shot at the less expensive rooms, and well, here I am. So maybe it's time to bite the bullet!

Quote Originally Posted by Mbrennan5 View Post
    Is anyone familiar with the workshop schedule for this cruise? Is there a 3 hour workshop all 4 days at sea?
    That's something that you're better off asking the folks at LifeJourneys or AHP, who will have the actual answer. We can only speculate and I don't know if you want to base your decisions on speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbrennan5 View Post
    I was just wishing to myself that I would catch one of these when they are announced to have a shot at the less expensive rooms, and well, here I am. So maybe it's time to bite the bullet!
    AAIIG, right?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post here my enthusiasm about registering for this Caribbean Cruise. The last AH cruise I took was a Caribbean cruise back in 2010. I have been wanting to go on another cruise and am so thankful that I can go again and enjoy all of the wonderful energies that an AH cruise brings together for everyone to enjoy. I always meet such wonderful people on these trips and am so looking forward to this longer cruise to places I have not yet traveled.

My heart is singing just thinking about all of the wonderful adventures that are in store for me. Let the fun begin today on my way to this manifestation. In love, Susan.

Welcome back to the Forum, swolak!

I would love to go.
    For all the people going, enjoy it at the fullest

How marvelous! I am going to an AH event, I just don't know when yet. I'm manifesting it! This one sounds wuuuuunderful.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Ahhhhh I felt this one out, as well!
    Wundervoll,

Would love to hear from those who have been on the cruise!