Thread: Hello Abers

Hello Abers

Hello Abers...I'm new to the forum and to Abraham teachings and wanted to introduce myself. I am 31 years old, female from Virginia, USA.

I started meditating around summer of last year and that has brought me great relief. I was really depressed for about 2 years before that due to some drastic changes in my life. However, due to meditation and practicing positive thinking I have managed to change my outlook and I truly feel happy and hopeful about my life despite not seeing much improvement in the areas that I was having issues with.

For the past few months I have been really focusing on learning about law of attraction and manifestation. Few weeks ago I randomly discovered one of the Abraham videos on Youtube. And since then I have been consumed with Abraham teachings, I can't stop watching every video out there and reading the books. I have already read "Ask and it is given" and worked on few processes mentioned in the book. I'm so excited and eager to learn more and apply more processes. I truly believe that I attracted the Abraham video that day because lately during my meditations I had been asking the Universe for guidance and the next step for me. And I know that I am ready to receive now! Everything Abraham says resonates with me so well and it feels as if I was meant to hear exactly that at the exact moment I heard it. I feel like I have known Abraham/Esther all my life. It just makes my heart happy. and I'm so excited to have found this forum and I look forward to learning more about the teachings and connecting with fellow Abers!

Quick question - If I want to post a question about something Abraham mentioned in one of the videos (specifically about alignment) and how it applies to my current situation, which section should I be posting under? Thanks.

Love to all!

Welcome to the Forum, engee! Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by engee View Post
    Quick question - If I want to post a question about something Abraham mentioned in one of the videos (specifically about alignment) and how it applies to my current situation, which section should I be posting under? Thanks.

Love to all!
    Ask that type of question (in a new thread) in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum.

If we think your thread should live somewhere else, a Moderator will simply move out and let you know of its new home.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, engee! Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little bit about yourself.

Ask that type of question (in a new thread) in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum.

If we think your thread should live somewhere else, a Moderator will simply move out and let you know of its new home.

Have fun!
    Thank you WellBeing!