Thread: I can't access my profile page and some other stuff

I can't access my profile page and some other stuff

I have made first 5 post here on the forum and I had access to my profile and other profiles, I also could click and see "What's new?" section. After my fifth post I have suddenly been moderated and I can't access my profile. I am wondering why since at the beginning this wasn't happening.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Hi, IamLight. It is simply because we just reinstated a moderation process due to some undesirable Forum activity, and it was implemented after you had already started posting. It is nothing "personal" - all new members are in the same situation, and it is a short-term status. The entire team keeps an eye out for new posts, and they will be validated quickly.

Aaaah OK, I'm glad it's not me. I was already wondering what the hell is going on with my vibration thank you for your explanation.

I would also like to know how many post I have to make to have access to other things? I just realised I also can't use search tool which would be helpful for me to see the topics that I am interesting in rather thank making new threads that already exist.

After 10 posts you will have full access. It's a change we made to clean up spam. You should start seeing it now.

Already working. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    After 10 posts you will have full access. It's a change we made to clean up spam. You should start seeing it now.
    This forum has spam? I never saw any advertisements or bots posting weird commercial links anywhere on here.Maybe you guys are just really fast at removing them.

There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes to keep the forum focused and on topic, not the least of which is prevention of spam. The moderators do an amazing job!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes to keep the forum focused and on topic, not the least of which is prevention of spam. The moderators do an amazing job!
    And thats on top of all the brilliant answers they give...
    I for one appreciate them and you David...

Keep up the excellent work...