Thread: Is it my vibration or nothing to do with me? Relationships

Is it my vibration or nothing to do with me? Relationships

I've heard Abraham say that every event, circumstance, every person and their conversation, the way that people treat you etc. comes to you because they are a match to your vibration. Which I believe.
    And so, when you shift your vibration and find alignment, then only what matches that can come into your experience.
    Although I get confused then when Abraham says, when other people around you are in a bad mood or even lash out at you, it has nothing to do with you and it is about their own alignment. And to let them be and don't take it personally. Like this quote:

"When others lash out at you in anger, with words or action, their battle is not with you but with themselves; and if you do not take their behavior personally - understanding it is their personal battle - in time they'll leave you out of it."
    And:
    "People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you."

If someone lashes out at me in anger, does that not mean I was a match to that? OR could it really have nothing to do with me? And if so, am I not a vibrational match to their anger or hatred?
    Example; when my partner is in a bad mood about something not to do with me, and he treats Me differently to how he usually treats me.... is that due to my vibration? So if I change my vibration, I change what I get from him?
    OR is it really nothing to do with me at all, even though it is somewhat affecting me. I always thought that whatever comes into my experience is there because it is matching my vibration.

And I do realize that I need to find alignment regardless of how he acts toward me, and not rely on his treatment of me to dictate my happiness. Though I would like to understand this more, and one day I can reach that place of unconditional joy.

How you react and feel about their behaviour lets you know what your point of attraction is right now.

Isn't it wonderful that people close to us inspire us to find our own emotional balance like that? They did not come to behave in pleasing ways so that you can observe them and feel good - how about looking at their behavior a little bit differently like an opportunity for you to practice feeling good unconditionally - What a beautiful empowering freeing gift!

Quote Originally Posted by Foofighters View Post
    If someone lashes out at me in anger, does that not mean I was a match to that?
    It does.
    OR could it really have nothing to do with me?
    The substance of what they're angry about has nothing to do with you. Even if they're using you as their object of attention, how they feel is still about the difference between what they think and the perspective their IB holds on the same subject.
    And if so, am I not a vibrational match to their anger or hatred?
    You are.
    Example; when my partner is in a bad mood about something not to do with me, and he treats Me differently to how he usually treats me.... is that due to my vibration?
    Yes.
    So if I change my vibration, I change what I get from him?
    Yes.
    OR is it really nothing to do with me at all, even though it is somewhat affecting me.
    Again, the substance of your partner's emotional state isn't about you, it's about their alignment.
    I always thought that whatever comes into my experience is there because it is matching my vibration.
    It is.

Marc haha, I love your straight forward answers. Thank you so much for the clarification! I love understanding all of this more every day. Is it best to pay no attention to the unwanted behavior then, and focus elsewhere?

And Candelonia i loove your replies so much, they are always so soothing I will definitely try to look at this in a different light, knowing it can really serve me well. Thank you

Marc haha, I love your straight forward answers. Thank you so much for the clarification! I love understanding all of this more every day. Is it best to pay no attention to the unwanted behavior then, and focus elsewhere?
    That's a good place to start. At the same time, you're around your partner frequently, so it makes sense to try to feel better about your partner once you regain your balance.