Thread: 1,000,000 posts by Jan. 20, 2017

1,000,000 posts by Jan. 20, 2017

Not a question or answer, off topic, but I just got done calculating the average posting per day from May, 2007, the first full month of the forum going on, through today. That's 3360 days, exactly. With 945,815 posts as of this one, the average is 281 posts per day. From there, on January 20, 2017 (the day the US swears in a new President.. whatever...), and now 192 days to go, we should be around 1 million posts total.

Thought I'd share.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I LOVE IT!!! Thanks for this playful musing!

what were your thoughts when you first put up the forum, David....what was your perception?

David, I am appreciative of perceiving in this the allowing of the natural flow of abundance. Thank you for this (in addition to all the other treasures)!

*nods* thanks, David! MUCH MUCH ​MUCH appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post

what were your thoughts when you first put up the forum, David....what was your perception?
    Joanie, I will tell you one thing.. I just kept the appreciation going on, for the teaching and for the appreciators. Abraham is a VERY successful entity. Since what, 1987, they have been doing their thing. People loved it... and always will. People also LOVE other people that have a common passion or appreciation. In the end, the forum will go on and on.. the outcome yet to have an end. And so.. that's a great match to the teaching, isn't it?

My thoughts in 1996 when I met Abraham, in 1998 when I got into the mish-mash of the sandbox of endless chat all over the world about them, what they are saying and what it's all about, is what it was right from the start. Love this stuff. Love the message. Love the Aha's that feel so good... and endlessly it will continue.. just like that.

Sound good?

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post

It is JUST amazing how these images get found!

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Joanie, I will tell you one thing.. I just kept the appreciation going on, for the teaching and for the appreciators. Abraham is a VERY successful entity. Since what, 1987, they have been doing their thing. People loved it... and always will. People also LOVE other people that have a common passion or appreciation. In the end, the forum will go on and on.. the outcome yet to have an end. And so.. that's a great match to the teaching, isn't it?

My thoughts in 1996 when I met Abraham, in 1998 when I got into the mish-mash of the sandbox of endless chat all over the world about them, what they are saying and what it's all about, is what it was right from the start. Love this stuff. Love the message. Love the Aha's that feel so good... and endlessly it will continue.. just like that.

Sound good?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    I just thought about it...
    when I would go NOW into vacation from Forum for ever, you would have have a shortage of about 5130 posts, then...
    so you would need to swear in a new President, later!