Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread: "Truth" and "Reality"

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    So, the truth is, there's not one path.
    The truth is, there's not only one right path.
    The truth is, all paths can be made to be the right path.
    The truth is, that every individual has a different path.

And that different path that every individual
    is launching incrementally— and amending constantly—
    that true path is known by Source and is guided by Source
    if you will pay attention to the way you feel.

Abraham, Philadelphia October 2004

Friends, there is absolutely nothing in this Universe to be guarded against. You exist as beings that vibrate in a place of absolute Well-being.

Tell yourself that again and again:
    Know it. Feel it. Allow it! Be the evidence of it! Be the evidence of it for others — so that they will know it a little more, and trust it a little more.

Let your life be the one life that is not out of control, so that you can give one other person the reason to believe that all can be well.

2/1/92

Thank you Qzi!

HS:
    I've been really working on the finance part and it doesn't seem .... I sit there and I actually try to do the 'be in the feel of it' .....

A:
    Well, you're hitting it too head on. In other words, as we talk, and we know it must surely be annoying .... get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex, get in the Vortex ... but what we want you to remember is that in the Vortex where Infinite Intelligence is, and where your creation is, and where it has already actualized ... if you could find your way, vibrationally speaking, into the feeling of that so that you can't be in the resistance of something and the allowance of something at the same time. You really have to find a way of distracting yourself .... find a way of deactivating the thought or the vibration which is causing the resistance which is keeping it from showing up, or keeping you from being in there where you can see it.

In other words, when you started with your conversation about your (PPE-) Mother, what we were presenting to you ... and you heard it very well ... is, you've got to go where she is, because she is not coming where you are. You've got to go where she is. And the same thing is true of these creations that you've created.

You've got to go where they are.
    They are not going to come where you are ... you've got to go where they are. Vibrationally, you've got to go there, and in that Vortex where there is no resistance, now, insight comes, ideas come, impulses come, knowing comes, opportunity comes. In other words, the trail just lights up for you in a powerful way.

So the first thing you want to do is pay attention to what your dialogue is. Now, we know when you sit here, you've come to verbalize what you don't want in order to get clarity about how to get from where you don't want to be to where you do want to be. But, we want to point out to you that every statement that you make that expresses things in the lackful way that they are is a missed opportunity because you could just as well be talking about what you want and why you want it as how it hasn't come about.

Now, the realist in most humans makes you feel more compelled to tell it like it is. This is real ... this is what is… this is what other people see ... this is what's manifesting.

But we want to submit to you, that when you 'tell it like it is' in vibration ... even though it isn't yet in manifestation ... once you are 'telling it more like it is' vibrationally, then you are 'telling it like it is' in terms of manifestation, the manifestation will shift...it will flip.

And, for those who have had the experience of it, they know that when it flips, it flips fast. In other words, the difference between being in the Vortex and being out of the Vortex, in vibrational terms, is a matter of seconds. Really. Can be. Can take hours .... took Esther many more than seconds, last night ... but it can be a matter of seconds and the manifestation that ensues is so rapid ... there is such leverage in vibrational alignment. But you have to believe that the Vortex exists and you have to believe that your creation is already valid and in place in order to be willing to do the work that lines you up with that.

We have enjoyed this combination of questions that you've asked. It is so interesting how you feel has been reflected in each conversation that we've had on the different subjects and how they all dove tail together. It is our absolute knowing that your desire to know your Mother as she, now, is, is enticing enough to you that you will make the effort to spend more time in the Vortex where she is. And when your desire for the abundance you seek is stronger than your awareness that it isn't as full as you want it to be ...

in other words, when you equally have that desire...when you care more how you feel than you do about speaking the factual reality ... it's funny, we will see Esther, sometimes in a place where she knows she is out of the Vortex, and she doesn't seem to be making an effort to do anything about it in that moment. Her justification often is...'well, it's true'.

And we say, that's really not a very good justification because there are a lot of things that are true that you don't want to keep manifesting in your experience. And the only reason anything is true is because somebody gave it their attention until it manifested.

In other words, 'true' is no criteria for giving your attention to something. It's like saying, "I think about cancer all day long because it's true...and I think about terrorism all day long because it's true". And we say, why would you think about things that separate you from who you really are and what you really want, and if your answer is 'because it's true' , we say what a flimsy reason that is. Or she will say, "it's interesting...I want to be informed on the subject".

And we say, if you will replace all of the reasons that you do anything with the one reason, 'I like the way if feels ... I like the way it feels' ... you'll train yourself, thought by thought by thought, into closer proximity to your Vortex. Enough so, that your Vortex, as you approach hope on a regular basis, will take you in and show you something , then take you in and show you something, then take you in and show you something. And then hope moves to belief and then you've got it. All it takes it believing what you want!

But, so many humans say, "well, I'll believe it when I see it",
    and we say, TOO LATE!!!!

If you need to see it before you believe it, then you are going about it in a backwards way. Then you say, "well, I'll wait until somebody else believes it and creates it, and then, I'll see them and then I'll believe it". And we say, that's not working out that well for you, because ... then you say, "well, I can believe you can do it, but I don't believe I can do it", and then you give all of those reasons why ... "you were born into it, you inherited it, you went to the right school, you got the right breaks, you were lucky, you were karmic-ally inclined"

.... and we say, you just, finally, have to, bring it down to the simple fact that you CAN NOT RECEIVE, in terms of manifesting the things you want, until you are practicing the vibration of it for a while. You just HAVE TO .... in the absence of the evidence ... practice the vibration of it. Which means you gotta forget about how and where and who and when, and talk about what I want and why I want it, what I want and why I want it, what I want and why I want, it what I want and why I want it. If you'll talk about what and why and what and why and what and why and what and why and what and why, you'll train your vibration into 'it', and then 'it' has to come to you, and then the how and the where and the when and the who, will show up to you in such logical ways that you will have the thrill of discovering all those components and pieces, you see.

It is so much fun to be the deliberate creator. But being the deliberate creator is not the deliberate observer. Being a deliberate creator means deliberate thinker...deliberate focus-or ... deliberate planner ... deliberate focus-or of thought...deliberate envisioning...deliberate thinking ... deliberate imagining ... deliberate feeling. Deliberate creation is about deliberate feeling. It's about caring how I feel enough to be deliberate about the thought.

"Why am I watching this program ... because it's on." -What a horrible answer. Because it's about a current event that I need to know about .... ehhhhhhh (Abe make buzzer sound), wrong answer, again. Because someone else in the house has it on ... ehhhhh (buzzer), wrong answer again.

"Why am I watching this ... because it feels good to watch it" .... mmmmm, good for you. "Why am I saying these words ... because they feel good rolling across my mind. Why do I think these thoughts ... because they feel good rolling across my mind. Why do I get together with this friend ... because it's fun. Why do I drive this way ... because it's beautiful. Why do I eat this food .... because I feel refreshed when I do it. Why do I read this book ... because it feels good to me. Why do I sit inside my Vortex and look through my deck of Money and Law of Attraction cards ... because they help me to practice the vibration of that which I know to be. Why do I listen to this particular speaker ... why do I listen to this particular music ... because it feels good ... because it feels good. Why do I repeat this thing that happened in my life ... because it felt good when it happened and it feels good when I speak it.

Why do I speak of my Mother in this way ... because it feels good when I say it ... it feels good when I think it. Why do I imagine as I do ... because it is the most free and refreshing thing that I do ... because I am free to focus ... because my palette to choose from, my smorgasbord to choose from is open ended. There are no restrictions. I am free to think these thoughts. Why do I choose to watch this television program ... because it thrills me to laugh ... it uplifts me ... it fills me. Why do I do it ... why do I think it ... why do I say it. Because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good ... because it feels good. Because it completes me ... because it aligns me ... because it fulfills me ... it is me."

-That is the criteria you are wanting to begin using to sharpen your focus for the right reasons, you see. Good!

HD: Thank you very much.

This reality that humans claim and cling to, is such an arbitrary thing.
    You are billions of people with billions of different perspectives of life experience, literally creating billions of different worlds and yet pretending that it's all one big world that you are all sharing equally.

And it's not even close to that you see... You are on these vibrational islands with Law of Attraction spinning- on your individual vortexes, giving you exactly what you are a vibrational match to.

3/27/2010

So what we are really wanting you to hear is that your life is not about what you do. It's not about what you have.

It's relative to how you feel while you are doing it. It's relative to how you feel about having it. And until you understand that, then you can have all sorts of things and still feel crummy. You can do all sorts of things and still feel crummy. In other words, you can't fill the void with the stuff.

You're in a physical realm yes, but the physical stuff is not why you're here.
    The physical stuff is to provide data and points of focus.
    But your work is the flowing of energy.
    And you can always feel how you're flowing your energy.

Boston, Massachusetts, 12 June, 1993

When you ask, it goes into your vibrational escrow and it is answered vibrationally, and it is done. It's done, really- it's done. It's done, it's done, it's done!
    We are getting carried away.

Did we tell you? IT's DONE!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL - 2/4/2008

Truth vs Clarity

The phrase, “it's true” simply means somebody gave their attention to something long enough to achieve a vibrational alignment with it. And Law of Attraction gave them what they were thinking about. That’s what “it's true” means.

“It's true” means if we were standing in your physical shoes, we would at least add another phrase to the words “it's true.”
    And that other phrase would be,
    “It’s true, and I want some of it.
    It’s true, and I want some of it.”

Because if it’s true, and you don’t want any of it, it being true is not a good enough reason for you to give your attention to it!

Play it for a little while. Over the next 5 to 10 days. “It’s true, but I don’t think I would like any of that. But it’s really true, but I don’t think I would like any of that.” It’s going to be quite shocking to you how many things you give your attention to that you don’t want to activate in your vibration, -but you are, because it’s true.

We’re inviting you today to find a new criteria. A criteria that the Source within you has found long ago. The criteria to give your attention to something is: Does this thing that I am holding as my object of attention resonate with the true core of my being? In other words, does it feel good when I think about it? This thing that I am focused upon, is it in such vibrational sync with the Source within me that when I focus on it I am wide open to the energy that creates worlds, allowing the cells of my body to accurately communicate with one another, bring me thriving, resonance and wellbeing?

That’s the sort of truth we would encourage you to look for. -The Truth. The only truth of Pure Positive Energy,
    that ripples through your being when you find alignment with the Source within you. That’s truth. That’s Truth that will serve you. That’s Truth that will refuel you. That’s Truth that will rebalance you. That’s Truth that will give you clarity.

Stamford, CT 10/2/10

EVERYTHING in your Vortex has a balanced, physical counterpart

Sometimes, you are a little pioneerish, just like you intended to be- because, you are going into territory, where your IB does not go! Because you are really on the leading edge.

-And you discover a desire, that has never been, before. (...) So, you launch this rocket- and now, your IB holds that, KNOWS that. (...) Here is the piece that will serve you in a new way:

Just as you, and your IB are balanced counterparts, EVERYTHING in your Vortex has a balanced, physical counterpart!

Just as you are the physical reality of your IB, who projected you here- EVERY DESIRE that you hold, has a reality. Das that make sense to you? Ohhh, let your faith grow, with THAT feeling! So, EVERYTHING that´s in your Vortex- ohhh, the depth and breadth of it- the magnitude of it, the beauty of it, the power of it, it´s indescribable as we acknowledge it. Iow- ohhh!!!!

So, every part of it has components, that are physically focused.
    And these components are ACTIVE- whether you are, or not.
    They are REAL- whether you know that they are real, or not.
    They are PRESENT- whether you are accepting their reality, or not!

Following us? When you no longer resist believing in their realness, they are starting lighting up for you, in the balanced-counterpart-physical-way, that they do. What we´r saying is,

if there´s a bear in your Vortex, -and there is!-
    there is a bear roaming around here, somewhere, too.

BUT you´ve gotta be in alignment with this bear, before you can see this bear.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2017 To See a Bear - Law of Attraction Alaskan Cruise July Workshop

There is no source of evil.
    There is only a Stream of Well-Being, which you are allowing, or not.

But under the name of righteousness and goodness and religion, you drop bombs on innocent children. And then you say, "It’s for the good of all of us."

And we say: we don’t see that. And you don’t see it from your Non-physical perspective, either. It’s only in your disconnection that those things make sense.

Excerpted from San Rafael, CA on 2/26/05