Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Quotes about Erotic Attraction, Passion and Sex

For those interested in a discussion about sadomasochism:
    Where fits sadomasochism into the EGS?

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    About getting your dream-relationship,
    even after big disappointments:

Different things will happen:
    You smell something, you hear a song, you see a car, youīll see someone- different things will happen that will cause you to go THERE
    (to remembering the unwanted). And when something causes you to go there- go there!

-Take the hit of it, but THEN remember:
    What rockets of desire have you launched?

-And THEN turn your undivided attention to that
    and tell the new story.

And then, the story you begin to tell- the story of relationship that you will begin to tell, is like:

"I lived so much. And so much has come from what I have lived. And what I feel from my vibrational escrow, is that its brewing in a very big way. And I know that Iīm now nearly ready to allow that relationship to come to me.

And I think, the reason that the relationship hasnīt come to me... -because I KNOW, I really lived enough that I created something wonderful, and I KNOW that Iīm often positive in my thought about it, and this is the thing that has been baffling me-

I know I have been more positive than I have been negative,
    so why isnīt it coming?
    -and then I realize, that the reason it hasnīt been coming is that
    I have not letting it in.

I lived so much, that I really want this to be SO GOOD, and I have this little thing stuck in my vibrational craw, and it goes like:

"But what if I get it again?
    What if I think this is the real one, and it turns out not to be. And it ends up not being what Iīm really wanting. And now Iīm beginning to understand that this cannot possibly happen to me.
    Because, of all that Iīve lived I created this wonderful vibrational escrow.
    Iīve come too far.
    I know too much.
    That cannot happen to me, again.

But that doesnīt explain why I havenīt not letting it come I havenīt letting it come, because THATīs the drum that I beat the most often. I beat the drum "I donīt wanna fail again- I donīt wanna it to be bad again.

(...) But now, I know whatīs in my escrow. And every day all day I put more stuff in it, but Iīm writing the list of whatīs in my escrow, relative to this relationship. And here it is- speak it often!- here it is:

-Someone, who is in love with life.
    -Someone, who is exhilarated about the day as I am.
    -Someone who wakes up every morning, eager to have opportunities to expand still further.
    -Someone who is aware of his emotional guidance-system and who tends to his own vibrational gap.
    -Someone, who- in our marriage-vows, we can look at each other, and say and mean it "I like you pretty good, letīs see how it goes."

Iow, further marriage vows:
    "I am not going to hold you responsible for how I feel. I promise you from this day forwards, that my happines is an inside-job. Iīm not gonna ask you to change in any way to make me happy. Iīm happy as much as I allow me to stay happy, and these are the vows that we exchange."

And as you tell this story,
    and itīs our promise to you that your escrow is ripe enough, that with that story, youīll move right in there.

And in VERY short time, youīll know. And when you meet this person, you will not have this feeling of "Iīm wondring if you are the one". You will have the KNOWING "you are the one!" You will move forwards so fast into this personīs experience, and this person moves so fast into your experience- you will see no hesitation on the part of the other, and you will feel no hesitation of the part of yourself.

Because, you are in his escrow, as he is in yours.
    And when you- youīr the only missing piece here! -when youīll get in there- you hook up.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks ~ Being positive after a relationship breakdown

Same gender marriage?

HS:
    (Churches) say, how can there be a true union between (...) a man and a man, or a woman and a woman?

Abe:
    They donīt understand vibrational union!
    They donīt understand what true compatibility is. They are trying to make everything about physical, and hardly anything is.

HS:
    Regarding to mutually exchange fluids, for the two become one...

Abe:
    Oh, drink wine together
    (rest dissolves in audience laughter).

HS:
    Right. So thatīs the key: Drink wine together.

from the clip: Abraham-Hicks Old Homosexuality Beliefs

Best explanation about Jealousy

When you say "I am jealous about what other people have", what is ACTUALLY happening is: Youīve put things into your Vortex, which for whatever reason (...) you are depriving yourself of. You are not letting yourself move toward what you want! And so, in the not moving toward what you want, there is a gap, which feels uncomfortable. Feels unpleasant! And you are calling it "Jealousy", and you are assigning it to what others have accomplished.

But it isnīt about what others HAVE accomplished, itīs only about what YOU are depriving yourself of!

(...) Them having it is just pointing out, that they are in alignment, with whatever it is. And THAT is what you are feeling discomfort of: They are in alignment, and I am not. They are in alignment, and I am not!

Well, to focus upon not being in alignment, is to hold oneself longer out of alignment. So what you wanna do is, think of the ways that you ARE often in alignment. Not in a comperative, "what others have" way, but comperative to how I feel under other-conditions-way.

(...) You think, it is manifestation vs manifestations:
    "I donīt have these manifestations, these people do have this manifestations." So you think it is about that comparison: It is NOT! In fact, it doesnīt have to do ANYTHING to do with them, except that they are pointing out to you a gap in your OWN vibration.

So, itīs not about them having, and you not having- itīs about you, not having the ALIGNMENT that you want.

Mediterranean Cruise 2016.09.03 - 15, from
    the clip
    Abraham Hicks 2016 - Most amazing and clarifying explanation of jelousy (new)

I'm not sure what workshop this quote is from, but I LOVE it and it's one of my favourite! Great rampage for attracting a relationship.

You beautiful man, I've been looking for you, and now I've found you. You are more beautiful than I ever thought anyone could be. I love the taste of your neck, and the smell. I knew you would like it when I put my tongue in your ear. I knew it, I knew it, I knew you would like it! I love the brilliance of your mind, I like the words that you speak, I adore the way you look at me. I love how you feel about me, I love the way I feel in the world now that I am walking with you. Where did you come from, you came from the heavens!"

great quote indeed. I remember that I heard it...