Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from the Netherlands?

I suppose you could focus on the Unwanted/Lack-or-Absence end of that stick, but that's not going to feel "good," letting you know that's what you're doing with your vibration. As an Aber, you know that there's another end of that stick you could focus on, if you want to feel better, without needing the conditions to change for you first.

Haha so serious. Actually I don't have much resistance against it, not do I have much desire for it, so I will just see how it unfolds

You're never not creating...and you're posting on a forum focused on Deliberate Creating, so if you're going to be paying attention to what you're creating, perhaps this is the place to be paying that attention, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    You're never not creating...and you're posting on a forum focused on Deliberate Creating, so if you're going to be paying attention to what you're creating, perhaps this is the place to be paying that attention, don't you think?

my IB is pulling me here to take it exactly as my quote for today....

... I am based in Holland at the moment !
    Nice , where are u from in Holland?

X

Hi Ineffable! I am based and from the Netherlands. I won't start speaking Dutch here of course, although our language is delicious LOL I live in the Hague, so where are you? Great to "meet" a fellow Aber from my country here! If you're in the neighborhood we should definitely meet up or so, because I want to start a AH study group in my area! ~Anja

WELLcome Anja/dutchpower - I miss you last year somehow...

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...d=1#post954452

Quote Originally Posted by dutchpower View Post
    although our language is delicious LOL
    lekker!

Quote Originally Posted by dutchpower View Post
    Hi Ineffable! I am based and from the Netherlands. I won't start speaking Dutch here of course, although our language is delicious LOL I live in the Hague, so where are you? Great to "meet" a fellow Aber from my country here! If you're in the neighborhood we should definitely meet up or so, because I want to start a AH study group in my area! ~Anja
    Hi Anja!
    Are you still on this forum? I am from The Hague as well, and am wondering if you managed to start that AH study group! I would be extremely interested in that! I am into AH deeply, and, am also extremely interested in setting up some AH-related things for children. Please let me know if you are still around! ~Usha

Welcome to the Forum, Peaceful Usha!

(I'm not nearby; just being friendly.)