Thread: My threads getting posted right after I submit

My threads getting posted right after I submit

Hi

I really like when my posts get posted immediately so I see it there and have a sense that all is set for answers and everyone is reading and it will contribute to something good. Meanwhile, I created this new account and after writting the third thread it is still not updated immediately. Thatīs why I am here, I think it is the right place for questions like these.

New posts are, by design, not automatically posted to the threads for new members. We do that to help guide new members to some of the unique idiosyncrasies that we have here on the Abe Forum. The delay typically isn't all that long. In fact, your new thread has already been addressed. So, maybe you can use the opportunity to pay attention to and to soothe the emotional guidance you are creating for yourself, as Abraham suggest. In fact, that could be something that you might find useful to add to your daily practise.

I noticed that you mentioned that you created "this new account." Does that mean you had another, previous account with us? Please let us know, so that we can merge that old account into your new account. (We ask that each person have only one account here on the Forum.) Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    New posts are, by design, not automatically posted to the threads for new members. We do that to help guide new members to some of the unique idiosyncrasies that we have here on the Abe Forum. The delay typically isn't all that long.
    After how many posts will reviewal of my submitted posts be lifted?

Quote Originally Posted by Peaceful Usha View Post
    After how many posts will reviewal of my submitted posts be lifted?
    Hi, I'm fairly new here, too, and I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe there's not a set rule of how many posts a newbie must make before they're put on autopilot.

I'm looking forward to the day my posts are as automatic as posting on Facebook, because I'd much rather spend time here among like-minded people. This forum feels safe and welcoming, like a big warm hug.