Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Soothing myself, doing the work and little steps

Aw, thank you so much for the clarification! <3 This is really great! And I didn't know about that kind of approach towards meditation, yet. This sounds really interesting. I only tried to let go of the negative thoughts so far and quieting down my mind.

Back to the self-soothing:
    I want to feel better. I want to make peace with this. People are free to think of themselves as victims and expecting others to behave differently, so that they can feel better. And other people, who have been accused by them to behave falsely, are free to feel guilty, to ignore their inner guidance and change their behavior to please them. It's none of my business! I'm not in this life to step in and try to make them all change their behaviors so that I (!) can feel better. I would do the same thing as those others already do.
    Andmy feelings tell me: If you try to talk to them, that would NOT feel good! No way!

So, there's someone who inspired me with his uniqueness and an 'I do what feels like fun to me and don't care if anyone gets offended'-attitude. And then he decided to change, apologize and feel guilty. People coming up with this victim- and racism-attitude pointing fingers. I don't really understand, what's going on. This skin-color minority-thing is too weird. It doesn't matter. It's their opinion and I don't need to undertand it.

I mentally take a step back and let them be like they are. The bad feeling I got while watching them is only because of my own thoughts about them. These are my thoughts! I'm doing this! It'e not them! I am doing this. And I want to feel better.
    One way would be to get away from it, not getting any updates about this any more. Yes, that feels better.
    But I also want to get to the point, from where I can look at something like this and feel good about it. Maybe this will take some time. And the path if least resistance is to quit following that topic.
    That feels like a relief. I take myself back. And let this be.

They are free to play their game of victims and culprits. While I follow the route to unconditional love. They are all beautiful gods playing together, creating contrast and sending out rockets of desire. They all have the ability to tend to their own inner guidance and decide to love instead of hate.

They are just mirroring, that I also still fight against behaviors or things I don't want to experience. I make peace with it now. Because this feels better.
    And in time I will get better at accepting and making peace.
    For now I feel better. I can let go of it now. This feels good!

So, what's happening now?
    Some people behaved towards me in a way, I don't like. It was slightly annoying at first, now I found myself being a bit angry.
    Whatever this is, it's clearly a sign of me having focused on unwanted.

What do I want instead? To feel better. To feel good, while people are around me. To make peace with their behaviours. To focus more on people, that I like. And remember all the fun moments. I want to see positive aspects. I want to let this go. I can change my thoughts. I can decide to feel happy now. Just because, it's fun.
    Aw, that's better! I like fun! I like to be in a good mood!
    I'm even thinking about the recent sloppy remark someone made and have to laugh at it. It's so silly! Hahahaha
    I'm great and I choose how I want to feel right now! I am god in manifested form. I'm love! I'm awesome. Isn't it all really awesome? So much love everywhere and peace.

I thought, what I experiencend was great. Today someone else gets something, that's even better. Haha You never get it done. But, hey, one step at a time! It's all good, where I am momentarily. I just decide to feel good. That's all.

Oh, my! No more denying! There are thoughts, that evoke fear and panic. The closer that date comes, the worse it gets.
    Ok! I'm looking at this now. It's those old beliefs about, jobs, money, having to do job interviews...woah...scaaaary....uuuuugh. Those beliefs seem to be mighty and huge.
    I don't like the route, that my life seems to go right now.

So, what do I know?
    I know, that I want a part-time job. - some confusion there. What if a job comes, that I totally love and want to work on full-time? - Ah, no, this is the old worrying me! STOP! Let the panic fade. Let it go. It's no big deal. It's just thoughts. And fear is just a reminder about their low quality. That's it. Ah, calm down.
    I'm feeling, like I could cry right now. And at the same time, it's like my Inner Being holds me gently and comforting me with it's mere presence.

Yes, this is my current reality. Yes, it seems it's the way towards the job center again... oh, I'm so overwhelmed, so worried. It's like being a loser forever and being stuck with all that fear coming from those beliefs.

Trying some soothing:

- I wished for a full-time job, wrote about it and then managed to let go the resistance. And a full-time job came!!! See? It's possible! It's possible!
    I might not have been in a high vibrational state most of the time, but there where some pretty awesome positive aspects. And one day I will be able to appreciate them even more.
    If the thought of a part-time job feels better for now, then why not go with it?
    Maybe my vibrational set point is still too low for the next job to become something I would absolutely love to do. But then again, the last job was ok. And would have been even more fun, if I had gotten my vibration higher. Therefore it could go well.

- There are people wishing for me to get a good job. And a kind of job opportunity showed up already. It might not be, what I really wish for, but the aspect, THAT it showed up is the thing, that is totally awesome! This is so marvelous. People recommending me, because they appreciate my work! This feels good! And what I really like about it, that it's somewhat easier than to try to apply for a job and having to do a regular job interview. I like, that this kind of approach seems to be a bit more relaxed. It's still scary as hell, but it's less scary than the other way. Yes, I would like to get a part-time job on the path that's least resistant for me!

- Maybe there are really nice people at the job center who understand my situation. Who know, how to handle this or better said - me! Oh, that would be so awesome! To get really good support! That would be awesome!

- There's a chance to get a job next year. So that's different from before, too. There is this possibility! And I know, that it would be appreciated, if I apply for it. - Although I don't know, if I would want that. Because of the wish for a part-time job. - Ah, see, what I did here? It's the old belief, that I won't get, what I want. But, what if?
    What, if they decide, they want someone for part-time? Wouldn't that be nice?
    Working part-time would be so much easier! And I would have more free time and more energy to do some stuff for myself.

- I know, that the only thing I like to concentrate in, is to feel good. Because, if I am in a good mood, my whole world changes, because I change! I'm full of energy! I like to laugh, play and to be active! I want to do all the fun things, that come to my mind! My body relaxes and feels better. I'm more fun to be with! I trained today. I reminded myself, that I just want to be in a better mood. And I like, that I had some moments, when I was happy.
    - There's no need to force myself to overcome the fears and to look for jobs right now, when I'm at such a low vibration. It's great, that I took this first step and looked into this subject!

- It felt good, when that potential mini-job offer came. It felt so good, that I thought about how nice it would be, to look for jobs being in such a high vibration. I like how I visualized this and how it felt.
    It's ok, that I fell back into old habits of thinking. But now I experienced, that it could be different in a better way, from what I expected so far.

- I don't have to solve this this red hot minute! I can get back to this topic again and take another run at it. I can play with just feeling better and having more fun.

- I like how relaxed I am now. I'm looking forward to get some sleep. To cuddle myself up in my bed and let the sleep come.

- When I wake up, I'm ready to soothe myself some more, meditate, maybe even apppreciate or just choose to feel happy.

- Being in a good mood. I really really like that! Ha! Now some funny things come to my mind! I feel joy! I really feel joy!

The first step was made by me. I made contact with the job center and I always have the nicest people on the phone who do their best to help me! It's so wonderful how my beliefs about talking on the phone have changed and bring me now ease and likeable experiences! I even got through in under a minute and had this wonderful woman to talk to.

Whew, so the job topic really gets going, because I found a message in my mail from a personal recruiting company telling me my network-profile would fit a job offer at a design company. Ok, my profile looks better, because you don't see the many chronological gaps and that most of those jobs where interships. But that's my fear speaking. My fear, that I'm not good enough for such jobs. That I will get turned down, because of my messy vita.
    On the other side, I don't know if a design job would be the right thing to do for me right now. I haven't done anything to take the topic of creativity to a higher vibrational place currently.
    But I started to just feel happy several times a day. And to do some things that were fun and somewhat creative - walked the path of least resistance here.

Soothing:
    It's just an offer. I'm free to choose, what feels best for me now. Thinking of taking such a job doesn't feel good at the moment. I don't need to force myself to do something that feels overwhelming. I'm amazed that the law of attraction brings me job offers so easily! Would'nt it be nice, if there would be a job, that sounds like it would be fun to do and I would feel competent enough to try it? Aw, that would be great!
    I don't have to chase after jobs and I don't have to feel guilty, if I refuse to apply for something that feels off! Law of attraction just shows me, that I sent out a specific vibration. That's all. Isn't it wonderful, that I can adjust my vibration even more? Let's see what will happen then.

The Loa led me to inspirational success stories of other people, strengthening my belief, that rising my vibration really is the key. And my experiences proof it step by step! And the best thing about it, I can apply it to the job topic as well. It's all the same! I just go on with feeling unconditionally happy and finding thinks I like. I find things about my body that I like. I find things about my current work experiences that I like. Or I only look for something more easy. Like a song, that I love. A night when I danced in absolute happiness for hours. A hug. Looking at funny pictures of cats. Whatever feels good.

I want to feel good. I like to feel good!
    I like that I'm encouraging myself to feel good, because then the cells in my body get all the energy they need. They are always aiming for the perfect state of health. They a adjusting to my beliefs. If I decide to think of myself as strong and healthy, they have the potential to do it! My cells are amazing!
    I'm reading comics telling stories of people gaining so much power, they even regenerate their bodies within seconds. And all is just because they believe in it That's it! It's only about willpower! It's there! Right in front of me! How many times did I read something like this for enjoyment, but now I'm challenging me to believe that it's really possible!
    It's possible, that my good mood helps my cells to adjust my health. And that one day I will have the body of my dreams.

And the same goes for my job or however I want to spend my time. I don't need to know, what kind of job, I want to do. I know already, that I want one, that is fun. That I like. I know, what i don't want. I now what I want to feel like. Loa will sort it out for me. The details will come in time. Isn't it wonderful how my reality responds to my vibration?
    I make peace with this job offer now. It wasn't the first. Something is changing! I am changing!

The internet radio plays a song, that brings me into the vortex. Ah, I'm so happy! I'm so looking forward to my weekend activities! This is going to be sooo much fun fun fun!!! Hahaha! Happiness is awesome!!!

I want to make peace with everything unwanted and with what I tend to think unpleasant thoughts about.
    I want to stick with this practice for at least 30 days. I realized, that it's best to merely focus on this technique for now. And do other techniques additionally, only when it feels convenient. - Haha, listening to internet radio and in the current song, it's all about what the singer doesn't want and like Ok... There really is the thought, that, if I concentrate on making peace with unwanted, I focus too much on the unwanted.
    But experience showed me how things got better already. I found my health getting better. I wondered about how I got used to so much unpleasant thoughts and low vibration again and how much better it feels, to stop them and accept what-is. It's fascinating, how I look now at the things, that don't feel good. And I realize my wishes to experience something better and know now, that I only need to stick to my easy daily practice. I don't need to work on every topic head-on. I just get used to how it would feel and be to make peace with everything. Then this technique automatically pops up in my mind at the right time. And I'm more and more aware of this it in daily life. Today I made succesfully use of it. A step forward!

I feel like, if I keep getting used to this new way of thinking, all those other techniques will become easier to maintain. Like being greatful, book of positive aspects, practicing new beliefs, etc. Aw, this is lovely!